Mr. Kent, Mrs. Jones and Julie Pt. 01

Story Info
Julie and her mother help Mr Kent.
3.4k words
4.59
16k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my daughter Julie and I walked along the river bank on our way to Mr Kent's house we both felt very happy. It was such a lovely morning, the sky was so blue with a few fluffy white clouds and there was a lovely twittering of birds in the background showing their approval.

As we walked, Julie murmured "I love Tuesday Mornings, Mum."

I smiled. I knew what she was thinking. So was I. Tuesday was Mr Kent's day for house cleaning. My daughter and I had quite a lucrative employment cleaning houses. We could easily do 2 or 3 houses a day which paid very well and although there was plenty of business to be had we had decided that we only needed to work 4 days a week. This meant that we were totally free at the weekends including Fridays.

My name is Mary Jones and I am 54 years of age and a widow. My daughter Julie is 35 years old, divorced with no children and we now lived together. There were no problems living together, in fact although no man was included in our household, Julie and I had found some lovely secret ways to enjoy ourselves. We were obviously very close and as no one else lived with us there was no danger of our special secrets being discovered.

I had felt guilty at first but Julie had explained it so well after a few events "You have been without Daddy for so long Mum and I was fed up of being married to Fred that men no longer interest me. We are both entitled to have some enjoyment."

Julie is quite an attractive woman and I feel I also have something to offer. It had worked out more than satisfactory. We really didnt need a man in our life.

Julie was quite expert at getting the most excitement out of situations. A lot of it was associated with using the right words at particular times. Sometimes the words would be quite innocent and other times they could be really rude.

I remember the first time we messed around and after she had removed my blouse, I felt conscious about my breasts and murmured something about being fat, she had laughed asking me "How old are you Mum?"

When I told her she had partly growled "Its nice for a woman of your age to have big Tits and juicy nipples."

It had taken my breath away but it did in fact make me feel fantastic and so juicy. From then on we developed more and more words which helped our feelings of juice. Although she was my daughter, she was after all in her mid thirties and I didn't want to limit her in any way. In fact I showed my appreciation by adding to the expressions.

There were extra bonuses. When my husband Clarence was alive, he had never been very active in bedroom activities and whenever I needed something, it had been necessary for me to take the lead which I had never cared for. It was different with my daughter.

Julie was very positive and I found myself being subject to her directions which suited me very well. That side of my life with Julie was wonderful. Much better than with Clarence.

It was Julie who had decided we could make some money cleaning houses and it had turned out well. There were so many people who wanted this service. At first we did 3 houses every day and worked 5 days a week. It was very good money and we soon discovered we could manage on less. We gave a very good service and it was easy to increase our charges.

All our houses were perfectly normal and for a long time so was Mr Kent. It was strange in one way, as he was a retired Headmaster and had in fact been in that position when Julie attended St Jerome's. I knew from past dealings with him that although he could be quite strict, he was also a little shy and quite popular with the pupils and staff. As Julie explained to me at the time "Mr Kent is always so fair Mum."

His wife Martha was a different kettle of fish entirely. Although she was in her sixties, she was quite a bully and we could see that Mr Kent did everything to keep her calm.

In one way it didn't work out too badly as Martha would spend most of her time in the day with her sister who lived in the next village. She would simply pay us our fee before she left on Tuesday morning. She did try to pay us a reduced fee but we made it plain we weren't interested.

On that first day Mr Kent, as soon as his wife had left immediately gave us an extra £20. We knew he was ashamed of his wifes behaviour. He really was a lovely man.

We did notice that he tended to follow us around the house to some extent. I mentioned this to my daughter saying "I think he is quite lonely Julie."

She smiled "Possibly so Mum, but I notice he follows you around a lot when you have your tight white blouse on and then whenever I have a short skirt on, he tends to hover around."

I was surprised at her words but not upset. I even laughed "Do you think he likes my fat." She giggled "Yes, Mum and he likes seeing my knickers." We weren't sure but it sounded nice, and I noticed that whenever Mr Kent seemed to be watching, that Julie tended to bend over a lot causing her short skirt to rise showing her underwear.

It was even nicer when after the next visit he didnt give me the usual £20 bonus but increased it to £60. It was fantastic.

That was when we decided to make another change in our work rote. As Julie explained "With the money that Mrs Kent gives us on Tuesday morning Mum and then the bonus of £60 that Mr Kent gives us we don't really have to go to another house on Tuesdays Mum. We can just work on Tuesday Morning."

I nodded "Are you suggesting we could stay a bit longer in Mr Kent's house?" She laughed "And give him his moneys worth. I think he would like that."

It took my breath away but I found myself quite liking the idea. After all the boring years with my husband, it would be such a novel change. Julie was so positive.

Although the extra money was lovely we had found that the actual events were exciting us, as much as Mr Kent needed them. Apart from our own enjoyment we felt we really wanted Mr Kent to enjoy himself. He was such a nice man and we didnt want to embarrass him.

The encouraging words were having the effect on us as well as on Mr Kent, although each time he was still very shy and needed us to lead him. Indeed each visit seemed to operate as if it was the first time and yet we were able to do more and more. He was lovely and remained as nice and as shy as the first time.

He was such a lovely man, so shy and so nice. Unfortuneately, he was stuck with his horrible wife. I felt he deserved better. I also knew I was making up excuses for myself. I was more than interested in it. I had no doubt about Julie's motives. She told me a number of times that whilst the money was good, she found it very exciting.

PART ONE. THE MORNING

When we walked up his long driveway and knocked on the door, it was opened almost immediately by Mr Kent who looked so relieved. I think he had been waiting in the hallway. He looked a little nervous as he welcomed us "I am so glad you could make it Mrs Jones, it so nice to see you and Julie."

We both smiled and Julie asked him "Has Mrs Kent gone over to see her sister today, Sir. We think we saw her pass us on the road in her new car. We did wave but I dont think she saw us."

He blushed a little. We all knew that Martha had seen us. She was just so rude. He murmurred " She is a little short sighted." He then pulled out an envelope with our fee in it saying "She left this for you. She will be staying over her sisters all afternoon today so if you run out of time you can stay over a little longer. I want to give you more later"

He looked so needful. I felt so sorry for him and I knew Julie wanted to help him as much as I did.

I had started to follow Julie's example by wearing the sort of clothes that Mr Kent liked. Today I had on a rather tight blouse which was very stretchy and tended to show the shape of my nipples. It wasn't outrageous but I knew he would like it.

Julie had encouraged me to do this and had started to lead him on a bit with pointed suggestions. "I will sort out the kitchen Mum. Perhaps you can start on the bathroom and Mr Kent can tell you what he wants doing."

I nodded "Yes,OK Love. John will you follow me upstairs?"

Mr Kent had previously asked us to call him John when his wife was out. It had been easy for me but Julie had found it difficult and still tended to call him Mr Kent or sometimes Sir. In her eyes he was still her Headmaster.

When John and I got into the bathroom, I asked him if his wife would like me to scrub the tiles as they did look a littlie shabby. He agreed telling me that his wife had made the same comment adding "Martha said they didn't look very nice."

It was quite an energetic job so I slipped my coat off and turned to him with my hands on my hips and pushed my chest out saying you will like the look of them by the time I have finished John."

He groaned and I felt so pleased when I saw the growing swelling in his trousers.

Over the next couple of hours things continued in much the same fashion. We had too much work to do to dawdle. I would send him down to Julie and she would go through little actions which were a little naughty but not too overt.

By about 12 O'clock we had finished all the cleaning and were ready to leave. We were in the lounge and Mr Kent handed over a little envelope. Both Julie and I realised that there was a lot more than usual in it. We both knew what he needed but was afraid to ask.

I nodded to Julie. We didnt want to embarrass him and she simply said "We know your wife wont be here this afternoon Sir. If you think it would help, my mother and I could stay for a couple of hours to check that everything is nice and clean and ship shape."

He panted. We had been through this little exercise a few times in the last 4 weeks so he must have known. His trousers were very swollen and we could actually see the size and shape of it as he stood in front of the bookshelf.

He muttered "I would like that very much Julie." His face was quite flushed and he seemed unsure of what he should do.

I said "Perhaps it would be a good idea John if you locked the front door." He realised we intended to be nice to him.

He panted a little and scampered off to lock the door. He was behaving like an obedient young lad.

It was very endearing, but neither Julie nor myself wanted to do or say anything that embarrassed him or hurt him.

When he was away Julie said "I think he wants me to call him John Mum, but I cant do that. He was my Headmaster and he is so nice."

I understood her problem and murmured "Just call him Uncle John sometimes." I laughed "Or even Daddy."

She laughed "Do you think he would like that Mum."

Just then Mr Kent came back into the room. Although Julie was still mixed up about what to call him, she was still very positive in the way she took control. "Do you remember the last few times you locked the door Mr Kent, did you enjoy it?"

"It was wonderful Julie. You and you mother were so good to me. It was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me."

I was curious "Does your wife help you in that way John?"

He shook his head sadly. "No, Martha has never been interested in that sort of thing."

I wanted to be sure of what he wanted and asked "Did you like us staying for a few hours more last week, John?"

His words sounded so breathless "It was the most wonderful time ever Mary. I have been waiting all week."

Julie spoke "We are so pleased you like our company, Mr Kent."

He was still breathing heavily "Thank you so much Julie."

Julie always started us off "Mum, why don't you sit on the settee in front of Mr Kent."

I sat down carefully as I knew my skirt was rather short. Julie didnt want me to be careful and added quite firmly "And don't forget to relax, Mum. We were cleaners, but now, we are guests."

I knew what she meant so I parted my knees which caused my skirt to pull up and probably reveal my underwear. Julie pushed me further "Be more friendly Mum."

I panted a little but did as I was told and really opened my knees. I knew he could see my panties."

Julie was a getting into her stride as she said "She has nice fat thighs, Mr Kent."

He knew I didn't like to be called fat and said "Your mother isnt fat Julie. She has nice plump thighs and I think they are wonderful."

I smiled gratefully and murmured "Thank you John." as I really spread my knees and could feel my panties tightening giving me a wonderfully juicy feeling. I had had my knickers on since early morning so I hoped they weren't too grubby.

We had gone this far the previous Tuesday. Both Julie and I had loved it. I knew we had much more time this week and Julie wanted to go further. Last week she had changed into her old school uniform with very short skirt and white underwear. John Kent had loved it but it hadn't gone much further. Today we had plenty of time. Julie had instructed me in what I should say.

I murmured "Do you mind if Julie changes her clothes John. She was a nurse for a while and has some of her old uniforms around and it doesn't matter if they get dirty. John gasped. He didn't know what to expect but mumbled "Of course, Julie. You can do as you wish."

She was only out of the room for a few minutes before she returned. She looked stunning. I realised she must have put on a bit of weight over the last 5 years but it made her little white tunic so tight. John was panting especially when she murmured "I've been a naughty girl Daddy."

I had Julies instructions and said "She's been naughty, John, you should smack her bottom."

He murmured "Yes, I should." but he seemed incapable of saying more. Julie simply tugged he skirt right up and then lay across his lap, taking great care not to hurt him. His penis was pushing his trousers like a tent pole.

John patted her bottom very tentatively as he adjusted his own position. I encouraged him "She's a nice big girl John."

He was now gently squeezing her stocking tops and then smoothing over her pantie bottom. He was still unsure.

I whispered loudly "She has a nice big bum, John."

He was becoming more confident now as he squeezed my daughters buttocks. I smiled as I heard my daughter chuckle. Then she murmured "Daddy?"

John realised she was talking to him and answered quietly "Yes Julie?"

"Pull my panties down. I want you to pull my knickers down and feel my bum."

He gripped Julies panties and tugged them down as gently as he could over her ample cheeks.

He caught my eye and blushed "Is it alright Mary?"

"Of course it is John. She wants you to play with her buttocks."

Julie was sighing loudly now.

He was so nervous as he gently touched her stocking tops murmuring "This is so wonderful Mary, is it alright?"

"Of course it is John. She is my daughter but she is 35 years old and she wants you to enjoy yourself."

He panted "She wants me to?"

Julie intervened "Tell him Mum "

"Yes John. Feel her properly. Feel her bum. Feel her between her legs. She likes that."

As he moved his hand up, Julie opened her legs and murmured "That's lovely Daddy."

John Kent gasped and pressed his hand down onto his groin and panted several tomes. Both Julie and I realised we had moved too quickly.

His face was bright red and he looked so apologetic. Julie simply rolled off and adjusted her clothes as Mr Kent stood up awkwardly.

I smiled at him "Don't worry John. Accidents happen. Why don't you simply slip into your bedroom and change your trousers and then we can have a little lunch together. No one will ever know."

He looked embarrassed but ever so grateful and went into the bedroom.

Julie murmured "We will have to be more careful, next time, Mum."

I nodded "Yes you are right Julie. Anyway lets make him a nice lunch before we go." She smiled agreement.

By the time John Kent returned to the lounge we had a lovely selection of buttered rolls and meats and some salad additions. It looked quite nice. We all chatted about general things and past events without mentioning the previous incidents.

It was now well past 1'o'clock and I said "Well I suppose we had better leave now Mr Kent. We don't want your wife returning and catching us all out, do we."

John looked a so disappointed "I was hoping you and Julie could stay a lot longer Mary. Martha will be staying over at her sisters all afternoon and wont be home until 5 o'clock and I would be all alone."

I was a little taken aback with this development and didn't know what to say. Julie however could see what he was asking and murmured "And the door is still locked isn't it Uncle John?"

He was a little more assertive now "Yes Julie. All the doors are locked." He added "So we would all be safe."

They were both looking at me. John sounded so needful. I am sorry that I got too excited earlier on, but I would be more careful now."

He was looking at me in that very special way. He looked so needful. To be honest so did I.

Julie chuckled. She knew what was needed "You like my mother, don't you Mr Kent?"

"I think she is wonderful, Julie."

I could see the way he was looking at me that he wanted so much but needed direction. I also felt so needful but needed help. Julie knew what was needed and was obviously going to enjoy giving that help and direction. She smiled "And she is nice and plump Uncle John."

She added "We will stay for the afternoon Mr Kent, but you will have to be a good little boy for us."

I could see his trousers swelling again as he looked at me all doe eyed and murmured "I will be a good boy, Julie."

John was in a world of his own. So was I. He couldn't keep his eyes off my parted knees. It was wonderful.

We were both waiting for Julie for further guidance. She simply said "Do you like them, Mr Kent."

It was obvious she was referring to my underwear and John simply groaned and nodded.

This wasn't good enough for Julie. "If you like my mothers panties, Mr Kent, you should tell her."

I was feeling so wet at this stage and John was even worse. My daughter was in total charge as John mumbled "I like your panties Mary." I was so excited.

PART TWO. THE AFTERNOON.