Mr. M

Story Info
Sharing my wife with my mentor and friend.
2.1k words
3.83
48.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in mid 1996 that I joined a new job and shifted to Mumbai with my wife and baby daughter. One of the major clients at my new workplace was a Gujrati gentleman. He was 70 years old and he was simply loaded. We will refer him hereafter as Mr M. I handled his account.

He had great admiration for Bengalis and he liked me very much. I also liked him and enjoyed his company. We soon became very good friends. We developed a family relationship. My wife and I along with our daughter used to visit his house almost every weekend.

He lived with his wife in a palatial mansion on Marine Drive. They had two sons who had grown up and had both emigrated, one to the US, and the other to Europe. They would visit once in every two years or so. So we became like surrogate son, daughter in law and granddaughter to the old couple.

In 1998 my son was born. As was the custom, he was born at my in laws place back in Kolkata. Three months after he was born my wife came back with the kids. Initially my mom in law came to help my wife take care of the kids. Then she had to go back. My mom couldn't come as my dad was very sick at the time. Both Mr & Mrs M insisted we shift to their place so that my wife would get help with the kids.

We began living with them. His wife would help my wife take care of our kids. My wife needed to breast feed our son regularly. She would sometimes do so in front of all of us with her breasts half covered or even fully uncovered.

After about two months of our staying there, my wife one night told me that she felt Mr M was getting sexually attracted to her. I told her not to be crazy. He was 73 years old. And he loved her like his own daughter in law.

Anyway, soon after my dad passed away. We all had to rush off home. After the cremation, sradh and completing all the rituals and formalities we returned back with my mom who was now alone. We moved back to our place.

About a month later, Mr M and I were sitting at the CCI where he often took me. After a while he told me he wanted to say something to me that I would probably find extremely unacceptable. If so, I should tell him so straight away. We would never refer to the matter again. But it should not affect our relationship thereafter.

He told me that he had always liked my wife. But during the months we had spent in his house and seeing her up close for day after day, his feelings had changed. After seeing her magnificent breasts as she suckled our baby he now also wanted to enjoy her physically.

I was stunned. I recalled what my wife had told me a few months before. But I found I was not feeling any anger at what he was asking. Not even any sadness. On the other hand, I was feeling a sense of excitement. And a sense of gratitude towards the man for giving us the chance to repay him for the friendship and kindness and love he had always shown us.

I told him that nothing he ever asked from us could ever be unacceptable. He had always give us so much. But the ultimate decision in this matter had to be taken by my wife.

He agreed. He asked me to speak to her about it. She should not be forced in any way. If she refused, then the matter would end then and there. He asked that we take our time before deciding.

That night I broached the matter with my wife. She too, like me, did not feel any anger towards Mr M. She knew how much he had always helped us. She asked me what would happen if we refused him? I told her what he had said about forgetting the matter totally and never referring to it again.

She asked but what would happen if he actually did take it otherwise? What if we lost his love and friendship? And what would it do to our relationship. Would I, sometime in the future, hold it against her if that happened?

I told her that true that if he reacted badly, it would be a terrible personal loss for both of us. It could possibly also lead to a big loss for me professionally. But I told her that if she didn't want it, she didn't want it. And whatever she decided, I would be standing by her 100 percent. We would together face whatever happened thereafter. She told me to give her a few days to think it over.

After a night or two she told me that she was ready if I so wanted. But she had a few conditions. Firstly, that the matter should be totally a secret between the three of us. No one else should ever know about it. In particular, in no way could Mrs M come to know about it. She was like a second mother to her. She could never bear to hurt her in any manner.

Next, she should have my 100 per cent support in the matter then and forever. There should never be any distrust among us. She wanted me to be there with her when we met Mr M. and watch when they had sex. If I didn't like it I must stop them there and then.

I told Mr M of her decision. He was full of gratitude. He told me not to worry about secrecy and other arrangements. He would take care of all that.

He had a flat in Bandra, which was not so far from our place in Matunga. It was kept fully furnished and stocked as it was used by his sons to entertain their friends whenever they came to India. Usually he visited it at least once a month on a Sunday morning. We could meet him there.

So a couple of Sundays later we went to his flat. We left the children behind with my mother. We told her where we were going, though not, quite obviously, why we were going there. We told her we should be back in a couple of hours.

Mr M was already waiting for us inside the flat. There was no one else in there. He said that he had sent his driver out on an errand, and that he would not be back for at least two hours. So we would not be disturbed.

It was rather awkward at first. None of us could look at each other in the eye as we chit chatted about stuff. Finally, my wife got up. She stood before Mr M and slowly removed first her top and then her skirt. She was now wearing just her bra and panties. Her breasts straining against her bra were magnificent.

Mr M looked at my wife and asked her if she really wanted to go through with this? He would understand if she wanted to back out. My wife told him that nothing she ever did for him could repay him for all he had done for us. She was doing this happily for him.

Mr M led my wife to the master bedroom. My wife signalled for me to follow. They both sat down on the bed while I took a chair near the door. She looked at me for a final approval. I gestured to her that it was all right.

Mr M took off her bra. When her breasts were exposed Mr M lay her on the bed and began to suck her boobs. There was still milk in her boobs. He enjoyed both her breasts and the milk. He joked that he was feeling younger already.

After he had suckled her to his heart's content he removed her panties kissing her pussy as he did so. Then he undressed himself. He stood with his cock semi hard in front of her.

My wife took his cock in her hands. She rolled back the foreskin. Then she took his semi hard cock into her mouth and began to suck it while she played with his balls. Mr M had his hands on her shoulders and was groaning with pleasure. I was watching from the door. It was incredibly exciting and I had grown rock hard myself.

Mr M's cock was soon as hard it could become. My wife then made Mr M lie down on the bed. She took a condom out of a packet she had brought with her and wore it on Mr M's cock. Mr M joked that it was not likely that he still had the power to make her pregnant.

My wife said one never knew. Then she made him lie down and climbed on top of him. She guided his cock into her pussy till it was fully inside her. Then she began to ride him.

She put a nipple inside Mr M's mouth as she rode him. It did not take long for Mr M to come. Maybe five minutes in all. He gave a deep groan as he cummed inside her.

They lay together with my wife on top of Mr M for a while. Then my wife got up. She went to the bathroom to clean up. Mr M lay in bed for a while with his eyes closed.

When he opened his eyes he saw me. He held out his hand to me. He told me that he would never be able to fully express his gratitude to us. I squeezed his hand and told him we understood.

My wife came out of the bathroom after cleaning up. She began to put on her clothes. Mr M stopped her. He asked her to let him see her naked a little longer. After all there was no one else in the flat but the three of us. My wife laughed, kissed him and did as she was told.

Thereafter, Mr M would visit the flat every other Sunday morning. He would come in at around 10. My wife and I would come in half an hour later. Mr M would enjoy with my wife as I watched. Then we would leave. Mr M would follow a while later.

My wife, however, had a complaint. She told me that Mr M would get her hot, but leave her unsatisfied. She would have to wait to get home before I fucked her and satisfied her. If she was lucky this could be after lunch. But often we would find time only at night.

I told Mr M about this. He said he was really sorry. He was not any more the man he had been. He suggested that after he left we stay on and I fuck my wife till she was also satisfied. Then we could clean up and leave.

This went on for almost four years. But then Mr M's health began to decline. He was a diabetic. In the early part of 2003 his kidneys began to fail. He had to be put on dialysis every now and then. At first it was once in two months. Then it became monthly. Towards the end it became even more frequent.

A few months before he passed away my wife and I had gone to his house as we usually did. His wife, on seeing us, asked us to stay on for a little while. She had to go somewhere for a couple of hours. Could we look after Mr M till then?

Mr M had just come back from dialysis a couple of days previously, and was in good spirits. He was half reclining on his bed. Soon after Mrs M had left, he asked the nurses and attendants looking after him to leave the room for a while. He said he had some personal matters that he wanted to discuss with us.

When they had all left, he asked me to lock the door. Then he told my wife that he wanted to see her naked again.

My wife took off her clothes and stood naked in front of him. He said she was more beautiful than any apsara he was going to see. My wife climbed onto his bed and pulled his head to her breasts and gave him her nipples to suck.

After a while, I could see that he was tiring. I told my wife to climb down. After she had dressed up, we called back the nurses.

That was the last time Mr M enjoyed with my wife. In early 2005, he breathed his last. For both my wife and for me, it was a huge personal loss. But we still retain and cherish the wonderful memories of the man and our times together.