Mr. Moonglade Goes to Visit

Story Info
Visiting a friend turns into a wild unexpected sexy time.
1.1k words
4.5
978
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You close your vehicle door, walking up to the Adonis house. Plan is to meet Bronwyn, but oddly you haven't heard from her.

Going to knock, you realize the door is ajar. Thinking that's odd, you quietly go in, remembering the things she's told you in the past. Her stalker, and her concern for her safety. The house is still. Quiet. Except a small buzzing sound.

You make your way around, checking everything. All seems in order, as you head to the last room, which you know to be Bronwyn's. That buzzing sound is getting a bit louder now quietly, you creak the door open a crack.

A loud moan escapes the bedroom, exasperated, frustrated. Peering through you quickly realize its not Bronwyn, but her friend, Dana. The one she tells you is basically never not horny. She's naked on the bed, her body on full display. Toned but curvy, her purple ponytail disheveled. Her eyes are squinted in frustration and she has a small wand against her exposed clitoris. Her other hand reaching around and finger deep into her vaginal canal, she frantically is fucking herself, desperate to orgasm and looking extremely sexy and frantic. You shift in your spot, bumping the door a bit as it swings open. Embarrassed, you quickly go to apologize, raising your arm apologetically.

"Please" Dana calls out to you before you can say anything. She locks eyes with you, not slowing, most girls would stop in embarrassment, but Dana doesn't. She adjusts herself to be in perfect view of you and seductively pulls out her fingers, licking them and gesturing you forward.

Your breath catches and your hard cock stiffens to an aching point. She's so carefree, its sexy as hell. Throwing caution to the wind you drop your jacket, purposefully stepping into the bedroom and to Dana.

"Yes" she moans, clearly excited and aching with need. You undress as you walk over to her, using your years experience as a dancer to make it exciting and sexy. A clothing trail leads from the door to the bed, only your tie remaining. Danas eyes hungrily watching you as you approach, licking her lips as you free your huge hard cock. As you walk up to the bed Dana grabs your tie and jerks you in for a passionate kiss, her hand finding your cock and stroking you expertly. She sighs in excitement as she pulls back and hungrily sinks to the floor, your cock her only focus.

"mmmgfmph" she moans appreciatively as she begins to explore you cock with her mouth, learning its every feature, paying attention to all your reactions. You moan, grabbing her hair and sensing that she is not a gentle kind of fuck, you slam your cock into the back of her throat. Her eyes go wide in excitement and she immediately begins to bob her head and you hear that buzz again, her wand back to her clit. Her moans vibrate on your cock as the violation of you fucking her mouth and her toy bring her to orgasm, her juices covering her legs and where you stand with the force of it.

You pull her to her feet, hands still in her hair, and turn her around. Leaning her over the bed, her breasts and face squished against it. Her body moves eagerly as she cries out for your cock to fill her. All of her. A jeweled butt plug shines in her ass as the position puts in on display for you. You grin, and start to tease the opening of her cunt with your cock. She is ready, tight and dripping, but needy and squirming under your touch.

"Dana, right" you say, and she nods enthusiastically, whimpering her pleas for your cock. "you are quite the little slut aren't you? You want this cock to bury itself deep inside you? Beg for it. Ask me nicely. Ask Mr.Moonglade for his hard cock" you tease her, clearly seeing her need and enjoying how desperately she wants you.

In a sexy, desperate drawl, Dana begins to plead. "mmm.. Mr. Moonglade please fill me with that huge cock. My pussy is aching for you to fill me up, please, let me feel you inside of me. I want you to shove your cock into me, hard and fast and...." Dana cries out in ecstasy as you cannot wait any longer, her words and your teasing become too much and you slam your cock deep into her and begin to fuck her hard, and fast. She meets your thrusts, her toy on her clit. You pull her up by her hair and grab her breast for leverage. Her orgasms begin in earnest as you reach intense unison and she begins to buck wildly.

"Yes Mr.Moonglade! like that, fuck, yes, thank you, augh, yes, ahh!" her screams become moans as her body release, her juices covering you. You release, cumming hard. You slow, but don't stop. You pull her standing and kiss her, hard. Grabbing her ass and neck, you lift her up and slam her back onto your mostly erect cock. She cries out in delight and surprise as you walk to the wall, pinning her between you and the wall. Your hand on her throat you lock eyes and start to fuck her hard again, pulling her ass to meet every thrust. Pleasure over takes her and she reaches for you, gently and pleasurably raking her nails along you as her body erupts into another round of intense pleasure. You watch in wonder at her complete lack of abandon, turning you on more by the second.

As the next orgasm hits her you pull out her jeweled butt plug, tossing it to the side and slam your cock into her moistened, ready asshole. Her body begins to shake from the pleasure as she cries her appreciation, her juices now pouring out onto you so hot you can barely stand it.

You quickly move back to the bed, pushing her legs up to her head, as you fuck her ass and watch her squirt her juices in ecstasy. Her body moving just right as your own release quickly builds. You hold out for a bit, enjoying watching this display of wanton slutty, unashamed pleasure, before you are overtaken by the need to fill her ass up with your seed. You pull her by the neck up to meet your face, kissing her roughly as you cum hard into her ass, her moans and sounds of pleasure meeting yours. Emptying your cum, you fall to the bed, breathless.

Also breathless, Dana laughs quietly "No wonder Bronwyn likes you Charles, or actually, Mr.Moonglade." she says, slowly squeezing the last drops of your seed with her tight ass as she slowly removes you from her. "you are just as good in bed as she is..."