Mr. Moonglades Science Rescue

Story Info
Science lab accident turns into a sexy tryst...
2.6k words
4.38
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18, for context this is based on a pathfinder/D&D character, hence the class abilities)

Pushing in your chair, you sigh. Its been a long week. Stretching, you look at the clock. To your surprise your grading took longer then you thought. 8 o'clock! It's Friday, quite a bit later then you intended. You shrug to yourself, grabbing your coat as you head out to your vehicle, lost in thought. All the things you would like to address with your students after that abysmal test. You are trying to wrap your head around how so few of your students did well on it when your thoughts are cut by a shrill scream.

Looking around you realize you are right outside the science lab. Being a professor, often having safety issues reviewed, you go running instinctively. Clearly any distress in the science lab is a bad sign. Barging in, the science lab appears to be in a bit of a disarray. The usual orderly appearance gone, but you don't care. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the dark red hair of Brielle, who seems to be struggling to remove a substance you don't recognize from multiple places, her clothes are oddly ripped, and the flesh underneath looks irritated and burnt all up and down her body. You reach over and grab gloves, running in without hesitation to help.

Brielle distractedly glances at you as you ask how you can help. "I've almost got it" she mutters, pointing to the spill bin in the corner. You grab it and wheel it over. Brielle is breathing hard, possibly a bit in shock. She clears all the towels and cloths into the bins before leaning against the counter. You spring into action, realizing she doesn't know her clothes and skin are reacting.

Gently, you say "its ok, come on." Leading her to the wash station a few steps away. "tell me what happened."

In a rush Brielle speaks, so quickly you barely understand. You follow that she made a mistake with plant placement and misread the timing of their fertile season, causing a reaction and huge mess. "so stupid..." she ends with, now soaked and standing under the water, looking defeated. You remove the gloves and reach out, knowing she's rinsed quite a bit, and allow your lay on hands to work its magic.

Visibly, Brielle relaxes as some of her wounds clear up. She winces though, taking a look at herself finally and blushing a bit as she realizes half her clothing had been eaten away. Some of her clothing appears fused to her skin, so you stop. "I'll give Dallas a ring and see what we should do next" you say, giving Brielle a reassuring smile. "its only been about 5 mins, 10 more or so and we should be good. I have a jacket here don't worry" you tell her. As you step away, calling Dallas.

"Hello!?" a partially laughing female voice picks up, tons of noise in the background. You hear Dallas grab the phone, and some rustling. "yah, whats up" Dallas says into the phone, clearing his voice.

"Haha, sorry dude." You laugh, quickly giving him the run down on what's happened.

"Shit" he mutters. "The Dean,Bridget, is gonna be pissed.... Whatever, she wil live... Brielle should be fine though. The fused clothes might be a pain, but some focused lay on hands or clerical work should do the trick. Did you need me to come down there? Or you could take her in, or hell if your comfortable you could help her?" Dallas explains, clearly sympathetic to the situation as his entire demeanor changed quickly.

"We are good, I'll see how she wants to deal with it and go from there. Thanks man. Enjoy your night" you laugh, hanging up.

Turning back to Brielle, she's got an arm leaning against the wall, head against it. With a moment to breathe you notice much of the remains of her clothes are tattered, covering very little. Her curves blatantly obvious and alluring. Your cock twitches as you wonder how that nipple would feel in your mouth before snapping yourself out of it.

"Good news" you say after clearing your throat quietly. "medically, all should be fine, only a few more minutes, but, we do have to deal with the fused clothes. I could help, or I could run you down to the hospital if you prefer? Magic is the best way without it being uncomfortable "

Immediately Brielle shakes her head. "ugh, no" she sighs. "I'm embarrassed enough. I'm sorry Charles, this was careless of me. Do you mind?" she looks up at you now.

Glancing at her body, you smile as you say in a casual tone "Not at all, but it looks like your clothes fused in quite a few places. You sure your comfortable with it? For me to help will be... pretty hands on"

Brielle looks closer, realizing what you are telling her. For a moment she's very quiet.

Concerned, you put a hand on her shoulder, shutting off the shower. "hey, its ok, I can take you to a clinic or hospital and they can do it. Are you hurting?" you ask

Brielle laughs a bit, glancing up, causing you to see she had been blushing. "No, no...." she reassures you, "it doesn't hurt at all. I'm just realizing how much of a mess I made of my clothes" she laughs. Then, still embarrassed and blushing, she looks at you very directly. "It might take a while, honestly, I'd rather a friend help than a stranger, but can we go somewhere else? Even the nurses office? It would be way more comfy." She bites her lip nervously.

"Of course" you say, passing her a hand towel so she can dry off some. Once she does, you say "here," as you pass her your coat. Laughing, she points to the wall and asks for a lab coat. Covering up, you guys secure the science lab and head down to the nurses office. Punching the code, you guys go in and turn on the light. Two comfortable double beds with a curtain between them and a standing desk on each side, immaculate as always. Putting your briefcase and jacket down, you look to Brielle. She shrugs off the lab coat, letting it drop near the door as she walks over to the bed, her heels clicking and her body looking alluring even through the pieces of fabric clung to her skin. You swallow, watching her. She sits on a bed, facing away from you. Undoing a button on your dress shirt, and each of the cuffs, you roll your sleeves up, adjust your twitching member, and go sit behind her.

"Ready?" You ask. She nods. You push her hair forward so you can see her back, filling with compassion as you see where the leftover pieces are. Slowly, sensually and methodically, you begin to use your lay on hands in purposeful bursts removing the fused pieces and leaving her skin flawless beneath your hands. Without thinking, you gently kiss the areas as you go. Sighing in pleasure. Brielle relaxes into your touch, your healing powers acting like a slow massage.

You start at her shoulders, work down her back, buttocks, legs, all the way down to her ankles. "gosh you are beautiful" you mutter at one point, causing her skin to take on a cute pink flush you find endearing.

Inspecting your work, Brielle now on her stomach, you are satisfied. You massage her some before letting her know you can move to the other side when shes ready. A few moments go by as she relaxes into the bed before she rolls over.

Her eyes avoid yours, a flush to her skin, her breathing a little faster then normal, Biting her lip. Her torso has a bit more here, so gently, you rub your hands along her breasts removing the pieces quickly. But you take your time making sure each little scuff is addressed, watching her face as you work. Your cock grows harder as you see her nipples harden, her back arch slightly, her eyes flutter, her biting get a little deeper. You hear her sigh with soft pleasure, melting into your touch.

"Charles" she whispers, seductively.

"Shhh" you mutter, feathering her breasts with soft kisses, before moving down her body, gently removing some of the last few pieces.

Purposely, you leave some pieces on her thigh for last. Moving yourself down to get a better view, you slowly begin to spread her legs wide, all traces of clothing but this last piece against her thigh gone. Brielle is like butter to your touch, relaxed yet you see and smell her excitement, only exciting you more. You force yourself not to rush though, gently massaging her thighs and clearing them of the fused fabric, feathering kisses along behind your hands.

Watching her, you cant help but admire her slick slit, so close to your face. Her perfect swells of her breasts tight and softly moving with her breath. Your hands travel to that slick slit, massaging the joint of her leg and torso, tantalizingly close. Softly Brielle moans, eyes gently closed, as her hips react involuntarily to your teasing. Smiling, you begin to nibble and feather kisses around her labia, her sweet smell drawing you in and threatening to make you lose all control. Brielle whimpers soft, encouraging sounds as you draw nearer to her slick wetness, gently saying your name in anticipation, almost begging you to take her into your mouth.

Finally, you begin to explore her depths with your tongue, thoroughly taking every part of her. Growling in appreciation at her delicious wetness, you lap her up, and slowly begin to finger her while your tongue begins to focus on her slit. You toy with what she seems to like, before increasing to 2 fingers as her hand finds your head and she begins to more forcefully moan out your name and her appreciation. You suck her clit, alternatively with fast forceful flicks of your tongue along her sensitive nub. She pulls your head against her as her hips begin to buck against your tongue, which you forcefully and purposefully push back against her, your hands massaging her buttocks forcefully in time to her thrusts.

Brielle crying out in pleasure, you moan as you feel her juices begin to pour into your mouth. Hot and delicious, you lap her up, but you don't stop. You pull her with you effortlessly as you lay back. Her perfect body above your face as you push your tongue deep within her depths and use your thumb to expertly stimulate her now sensitive clit. Crying out she begins to squirm her pleasure, your free hand caressing her ass into a gentle rhythm of riding your tongue. Within seconds you are rewarded with more of her deliciously sweet cum as she cries your name and her pleasure explodes into waves. You moan against her orgasm as she rides it to a shuddering climax, slumping slightly a her heavy breathing begins.

Your hard cock throbbing you gently lay her on the bed, quickly removing your pants. She pulls you in as you line up to her and kisses you, wrapping her body around yours and encouraging your cock to her willing and ready hot, dripping cunt. Sensing her need, you grab her ass and wrap an arm around her shoulders lifting her slightly as you quickly, and forcefully try to bury your cock deep into her depths, her clenched pussy sheathing you so tightly you need to try a few times before finally impale her on your throbbing member, causing you to unwillingly breathe "shit" with how good it feels.

"Charles!" she screams her pleasure, her lips locking with yours in frenzied passion as you begin to fuck her hard and fast, inhibition quickly lost as you sense her passion and need, your own building. Her hips wildly bucking as you bring her to orgasm after orgasm, pinning her as your need becomes a wild entity of its own she locks eyes with you as she hits a final climax, and you manage to say "Call me Mr.Moonglade baby"

Her pussy clamps around your frantic thrusts as she arches her back screaming "Mr.Moonglade, fuck, yes, yes, YES!" Before becoming unintelligible screams of pleasure. Your hot seed pours into her depths seemingly never-ending as you fill her with your intense orgasm. "Yes Brielle" you growl, kissing her neck as your balls finally begin to completely empty.

You slouch against her, rolling beside her on the bed. Looking at her she meets your gaze with an impish grin.

"My turn" she says unashamedly, quickly moving herself between your legs before you can speak. Softly, her tongue begins to explore your manhood, appreciative moans escaping her lips as she laps up your combined juices off first your testicles, then your shaft. Quickly, your cock stiffens again as you sigh out in pleasure. Looking up at you, Brielle continues licking, nibbling, and teasing your cock, that impish smile growing as her confidence grows. Slyly, she backs off a bit and locks eyes with you, her hand stroking you expertly as she does.

"May I, Mr.Moonglade?" she asks, still impishly grinning.

"Please" you groan, digging your hand into her dark red hair, pulling her head gently towards your cock. Expertly and seamlessly, she gobbles your cock into her mouth, taking almost all of it into her throat before slowly returning her head to nearly leaving your throbbing cock completely before doing it again, and again, picking up her speed as she appreciatively moans her delight at the taste of your precum in her mouth. Your hand tightens against her head as your hips begin to move.

"Fuck, Brielle, that feels amazing" you moan as her hand slides to massage your testicles and you take control of the rhythm, beginning to grab her hair and guide her, shifting to fucking her mouth as you groan in pleasure.

From the corner of your eye you notice her adjust herself, supporting herself with her legs as they spread, her never missing a beat as she begins to frantically rub her clit. The sight making you fuck her mouth harder, crying out and releasing another load down her throat, her gulping it up appreciatively before her own orgasm hits, your cock still buried in her throat, the last bit releasing. Her scream vibrates your sensitive cock, causing it to instantly harden again as she pulls back, her body riding the pleasure. You pull away, coming behind her now fallen form on her hands and knees. Perfectly positioned for you to slide your cock back in, you quickly moisten it with a surprising deep thrust into her pussy, making her scream out in pleasure, before you gently push you cock against her asshole, silently asking her permission.

"Charles, please" she cries out, her body pushing back onto your cock. You push into her tight forbidden crevice, claiming the last hole of hers untouched tonight. Her juices flowing freely, and her hand wildly assaulting her clit she moves expertly, pushing herself against you as she adjust to a position sexy but seemingly impossible in her flexibility. You thrust into her ass, long sure strokes, nearly exiting each time but managing to keep the pace she clearly wants. Pleasure threatening to overwhelm you, your body meeting hers in loud wet slaps, a choir of her moans and your pleasure sounds. Her orgasm cascading around you, you fall into your pleasure, finally releasing again into her last forbidden crevice. Ad you cum you wrap your arms around her torso, grabbing her breasts and forcing her tightly against you as your cock empties and her orgasm shakes her against you.

Sighing in pleasure, she leans her head back onto your shoulder and kisses your chin. Looking down at her, she kisses you gently before moving herself off of you and gently leaning against you. Catching your breath, she laughs softly.

"Mr. Moonglade huh?...."