Mr. Near Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod," Linda cried.

"Yes, and the good news is you'll be on the same level as me as a senior executive which means we can have sex without flouting the corporation's rules on ethics and anyway you will be working at HQ whereas my employment will be at a separate corporation entity."

"Good news? That's fantastic news," Linda cried. "Look, my contact for my job at Dunhill Beach ends at 5 pm next Friday. You have unused leave to take. We could go for a long dirty weekend somewhere."

"Right, as soon as this call is finished, I'll book a flight to somewhere away from here. Where would you like to go?"

"Somewhere with hot night life, say Cairns city in the far north?"

"A filthy weekend with you in Cairns is what I already had in mind, you sexy bitch. I can't wait to deflower you."

"You are a few years too late for that, arsehole. But we could pretend. Bye, make the booking now."

Linda looked at her phone and thought, Joe appeared to be Mr Almost Perfect. It may be the right fit this time. She thought she would be agreeable to them finding living accommodation to share at Coogee Beach."

Her phone indicated an incoming text message.

"Fuck, what now? I'm exhausted and need sleep."

She pulled up the message.

'Hi, sexy. I have tenants in an apartment that my parents gave me when I graduated that overlooks Coogee Beach. Should I give them notice to shift out?'

She replied, 'Fuck yes, such a location sounds awesome. I won my under-18 board riding championship title for females and males at Coogee. You're an adorable arsehole.'

Another incoming message.

'Great. Mum thinks I'm adorable too.'

Smiling, Linda placed her phone on her bedside cabinet, turned off the bedroom light, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The End