Rosalita

Story Info
Awkward Midwest guy meets a girl from Brazil.
13.6k words
4.73
24.1k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I greeted her as I squatted down to wire in the new bakery case, the name tag said Rosalita, pretty face, chubby body. She nodded and ignored me while she talked with another worker. I wasn't offended that she paid me no attention, it was the story of my life, I'm an introvert and though I work in a public sector job, being chatty has never been me. In fact, most girls scare the living hell out of me, I never know what to say and if I find the courage to actually say something it's never right, or I stutter and fumble around until I simply look down and walk away.

Maybe that's why at the age of 29 with a Master Electrician license and a thriving business of my own I find myself at the end of the day sitting on my deck in the cool breeze of the evening drinking a beer, all alone, wishing there was someone to at least talk with. At six foot even I'm kind of tall and gangly looking, but I stay active enough in my work that I stay in shape. I've had guys say there's no way a spark (electrician) stays in shape just working.

They have no idea, you try going up and down a step ladder fifty times a day wiring a new house, crawling on your knees for hours as you terminate receptacles, not to mention up and down basement steps how many times a day pulling wire to the panel. Those same people wouldn't last a half day with me. My body isn't big, but it's solid, I've been told I'm handsome enough, however, I've also been told I have the social skills of a cardboard box thus I can't seem to break that invisible barrier between loneliness and having a girlfriend.

As I lay on my side sorting out the wiring from the previous case I wasn't aware she was standing with her back to me, her heels almost touching my body, that is until I sensed something close to my body and turned my head to look up. As I did, I was looking under her dress at a sweet ass in plain white panties. It was a simple cotton store supplied uniform, no garter belt, no sheer stockings, nothing but thick solid legs all the way to the crease of her ass. Her legs were parted slightly bringing my gaze to my greatest weakness, the bulging vulva pressing against the gusset of her panties, puffed out and tight enough I could see the outline of her pussy lips.

I wanted my tongue splitting those labia so badly I could feel my dick begin to harden. Just then I saw the lady she was talking to motion with her eyes toward me, Rosalita looked down and squealed, jumping out of the way. From the way I've written the paragraph it sounds like this process took minutes when in fact it only lasted seconds, I could only wish it had continued for minutes. As I looked in her eyes, I apologized profusely, I was as surprised as she was, I think. I hadn't intended to look up her dress, it was just there.

Realizing my sincerity, she calmed down half smiling half having a panic attack, then spoke. Her English was good, but I sensed a Hispanic accent.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you were there, it startled me when I looked down. I'm curious, was I standing there long enough to give you a show""

I was busted and knew it, hanging my head I nodded mumbling another apology. "It wasn't intentional, when I looked up there you were in all your glory." I felt a sudden surge of boldness and continued, what came out of my mouth next was so unlike me, "I had to look, being a guy I wouldn't have gotten my man card punched if I hadn't at least peeked."

I was confused, I'd never talked like that to a girl before. With no way of sensing what sort of wrath I was about to endure I simply stayed on the floor with my head hung low. I felt a nudging on my arm, as I looked up, she was poking me with her foot motioning for me to get up. I stood, ready to take my lumps. It was now my turn to be caught completely off guard by the words of her mouth.

"What's your name tall and handsome?" I told her it was Walter. "Well Walt, it certainly wasn't all your fault, I'd forgotten you were there and exposed more than I probably should have. I have to ask, or I won't get my *girl card* punched, did you like what you saw?"

Now I was in trouble, words were nowhere to be found, my throat felt constricted, my breathing had accelerated, my lips were moving but nothing was coming out. What the hell was I going to do, I just wanted to crawl into my shoe and disappear.

"Holy shit Walt, was it really that good? Most guys would have said I have a fat ass and snickered. Walt you're such a nice guy, thank you. Tell you what, we'll put some empty buckets near where you're working and that way nobody will get in your way."

What the fuck was that? I couldn't find any words to tell her I loved what I saw, and she took it as a compliment. No way, she had to be dickin with me. Between customers I noticed she watched as I worked, I tried being cool but had no idea what the hell I was doing, so I relaxed and slipped back into plain old Walt mode. I needed a signature on the work order, she was more than happy to do that, as she did I stepped outside my comfort zone for the second time that morning.

"Do you like coffee?" (What a stupid question asshole, can't you be any more original than that? No wonder you can't get a date.)

"Sure, I like coffee, what did you have in mind?"

"Rosalita ... may I call you Rosalita?"

"Nope, but you can call me Rosa like everybody else. Sound okay to you?"

"Um ... uh yes, I mean ... okay." Her hand came from nowhere and landed flat on my chest. It calmed me and I had no way of knowing why. She smiled looking into my eyes and took a deep breath motioning for me to do the same. I did and it seemed better.

I began, "Do you think, maybe ... nah, probably not, I'm sure you're busy never mind."

As I turned to go she grabbed my arm and eyeballed me. I found myself wondering how someone this young could be so in control of her emotions.

"Do I think maybe what Walt?"

Way to go hoser, now what are you gonna do? You don't have the balls to just ask her out. From somewhere deep inside I found just enough courage to softly say.

"Maybe I could take you for coffee after work?"

She lifted my chin, "Walt, did you just ask me out?"

"Um no ... I mean yes ... I mean you probably have a boyfriend or something. I should go, I have other service calls."

She hadn't let go of my arm and now squeezed it harder. Speaking softly as I looked at her, she straightened me out.

"I don't have a boyfriend Walt, I know lots of pricks who want to screw my fat ass, but none want to be my boyfriend. Truth be known Walt, you're the first nice guy I've met since I came back to this country a year ago. Now I have a question for you. Are we just going for coffee, or will you take me to dinner as well?"

"You would go to dinner with me? Really? I would love that. Where do you want to go? What time should I pick you up? Where do you live?"

"Slow down Walt. There's a place called Carlita's over on front street, I'd like to go there if you don't mind. Let me have your cell, I'll put my info into yours and then I'll text toward the end of the day. Now, go make some money so you can afford to take me out."

Little did she know I had enough saved I could skip work for six months and not notice. I don't hunt or fish, I'm not a clothes horse and big boy toys don't interest me much, what else did I have to do with my money but stick it in the bank? I drive a two year old truck and have a four year old Camry in the carport for times a truck isn't appropriate, like when my mom or sister come to visit. My biggest extravagance is that I'm a sucker for new and innovative tools, other than that and my big screen TV I live frugally. I usually eat at home, if I want a few beers I grab a six-pack and drink at home. I know, I know, I'm boring. I was floating on air as I drove to the next job

All throughout the day my mind was buzzing. It was now four o'clock and I hadn't heard from her, I chalked it up to being stood up again and decided to splurge on a steak for the grille to ease my pain. I was packing up my tools following the last service call and my phone vibrated, looking at the screen it clearly said Rosa. I quickly put things away inside my van and texted back. She sent her address telling me she'd be ready by six, and don't be late. I was on cloud nine, so excited I was beginning to get an erection.

I'm not oblivious to sex or it's pleasure. I had a very interesting experience my second year as an apprentice, my journeyman trainer was an older black fella, I say older, he was 43. We talked about any and everything during the day. On a large install there were six of us with Edwin (my trainer) being the lead foreman, three white guys, a Hispanic and two black guys including Edwin. The younger black guy was all mouth and very little work, which pissed Edwin off, he also didn't like to follow instructions or take criticism well no matter how constructive. Every time the kid made a mistake or wasted time, Edwin, being the foreman, took the heat.

The younger guy was always going on about how big his dick was and how so many women couldn't wait to have him service them. He was always grabbing his crotch as though there was so much meat he couldn't find a comfortable spot for it. The guy's name didn't fit the image he was attempting to portray, it was Stanley, not exactly a sought after name in black culture, at least not where I lived. Ed had finally listened to enough of his ranting and raving and called him on it one lunch.

"Stan you're full of shit. Everybody here knows the average size dick is anywhere from 5 to 6 inches long with girth varying. I can tell looking at your pants you aint got no 10" dick, so shut the fuck up."

Not another word was said during lunch until Ed said, "Let's go back to work boys."

That was another hot issue with Stan, using the word boy in reference to him. As he mumbled something Ed spun, pointed a finger at him and unloaded.

"When the hell are you gonna grow up BOY. If you have to tell me you aren't a BOY, then you still are. You damned sure act like one, just as we all did before we grew up. Drop this shit or report to the union hall in the morning, I don't need any more of your fuckin drama."

As Ed and I were terminating light fixtures in an office later in the day I brought up the whole penis size thing, saying I was told all black guys have donkey dicks. Ed looked at me and smirked.

"Who told you that, a black guy?" I nodded. "Did he also tell you most white guys have little dicks that don't satisfy their wives and for that reason they're addicted to black cock?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He bellowed out a laugh that shook his stomach.

"It's all bullshit Walt, nothing but bullshit. If that were true women of every shape, size, and color would be lined up for blocks to be fucked by some black guy. That aint happ-nin though is it? Hell no. Do a little research on your computer tonight, we'll talk more tomorrow."

I brought it up at lunch the next day, Ed asked what I'd found out. I told everyone that I'd spent over two hours researching penis sizes world wide along with different races and cultures. The average penis size worldwide is four and a half to six and a half inches long with an average girth of three and a half to four inches. Stan stood up grabbing his dick.

"That'd be true for you white boys, but not for Ed and me."

Ed looked right at him, "Whip it out then Stan. Show us your monster. No? I didn't think so, you probably have a little dick anyway, sit down and shut up."

Ed suggested everybody who gave a shit should measure the circumference of their dick that night, erect, and then be ready to tell everyone what it was. Everybody agreed they'd do it, the length didn't matter, only the distance around. At lunch everyone was ready, when it came time for Stan he stammered and finally blurted four inches. Ed looked at him, "So average then."

Ed then turned to me, "Walt, you're awfully quiet, what's the story bud?"

"I'm kinda embarrassed."

Stan jumped up, "I knew he had a pencil dick."

I stammered then told them, "It's just under six inches, five and three quarters."

Arlo the Hispanic guy quickly googled the diameter, "Holy shit man, that's almost two inches across. What woman can take a cock that big? From now on I'm gonna call you gordito, *fat one*."

Ed looked at me and softly said, "My youngest sister could take a cock like that. She's always complaining she can't find a cock fat enough to touch the walls of her cunt. Maybe I should introduce you two."

I smiled, "Yeah, maybe you should, I've never been with a black girl, do you think she'd go out with me?"

"If I tell her how fat your dick is, she'll probably knock your door down to sit on it."

Three nights later I received a call from a pleasant sounding gal who called herself Laticia, guess who she was related to? Yup, none other than Edwin. We met for coffee then arranged to have dinner together that Friday and play a little pool. We no more than walked in the pool hall when she grabbed my arm.

"Look Walt, forget this shit. Take me to your place and fuck me with that slab of meat between your legs. Ed says you'll stretch me, this I gotta see. Closest to that ever happening was a tour guide from South America working at the Smithsonian. Our senior class trip was there, as soon as I saw him, I couldn't take my eyes off that bulge in his pants. At 18 I already had a nice rack which he kept staring at. Long story short, I gave him my phone number and told him to text me after eight if his dick was as big as it looked. He fucked me senseless."

Not really knowing what to do I let her take the lead once we were in my apartment. Her dress was over her head in a flash, she was wearing a simple black cotton bra with a little bit of lace across the top and a tiny pink bow in the middle, her tits looked huge. When she unhooked the bra I figured those half watermelons were gonna drop three or four inches. Not a chance, drooping slightly due to the sheer weight of them, but they stood proud. Grabbing the back of my head she pulled my face to her chest, one nipple then the other. As tall as I am I had to squat and my legs were cramping. She pulled my head back and kissed me.

"You're making my pussy wet Walt, let's go into the bedroom so you can show me that firehose."

She was still in her lavender colored cotton bikini panties as I watched her walk ahead of me, ass cheeks jiggling slightly, inviting me to cram my cock into her. I told her I liked the color, the panties had a lovely contrast to her chocolate skin. She wiggled her ass as a silent thank you. I'd kicked off my shoes at the door and had peeled my shirt off on the way down the hall. She sat on the bed and motioned me in front of her. With my pants on the floor she wasted no time jerking my underwear down, my cock literally jumped as it swung back and forth.

"Oh my God Walt. That fucker is fat as a large cucumber, and believe me baby, I've had a cucumber or two in there, I'm gonna love this."

She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and still had to maneuver a little to get the head in. After sucking a few minutes, she pulled off, lay back and told me to fill her up with cock and cum. Who was I to argue? As I was pushing in, she kept grunting and sighing, when I bottomed out, she smiled.

"It's just right Walt, a bit over six long and wide enough it stretches the sides. What most guys don't know is it aint how deep it goes, but how much the sides are stimulated. Time to do some stimulatin Walt baby, put that fucker in gear and let's go."

We were at it about ten minutes the first time, waited another fifteen and went at it almost thirty minutes the second time. She had several orgasms, telling me in the process her pussy had never been so full of cock. I think those statements went directly to my balls because I seemed to have two disproportionately large amounts of cum to deposit that first night we fucked. I say fucked because we never really made love in all the time we were together, it was always a fuck fest with her. We maintained that relationship of suck and fuck the entire summer until she went back to college. We never did connect again, Ed told me she had married a guy and moved to the Midwest. It was alright with me she'd taught me plenty.

That had been seven years ago with nothing but desert and dry bones since. I'd had a total of four dates in those seven years, all of them ending disastrously because of my foolish anxiety around the opposite gender. If we could have ever gotten to the sex part, I'm sure I'd have done okay, but alas, you need to have social skills greater than a cardboard box to get that far. Wanting to do things right with Rosa on a first date I stopped and got flowers at Mrs. Rawson's floral shop. I'd done so much work for her I was like another employee.

Mrs. Rawson grinned, "You're looking rather dapper tonight Walt, and flowers. Could this be a date?

I beamed a smile not knowing what to say, hell, I didn't need a mother, I had Mrs. Rawson. When she asked what kind of flowers I wanted, I had no idea, she put together a mixed bouquet with an array of different colors and sizes. It looked too pretty to just stick in a vase of water, but then, that's what you do with cut flowers isn't it. Pulling into Rosa's apartment complex I was pleased with how neat and tidy everything was, no beater cars off to the side, trash bins all behind a short wooden fence, landscape was nicely done, and the buildings looked well cared for.

It was a circle of six quadra-plex's with parking in the center all the way around, she was in apartment C, building number four. As I pulled up, I noticed a late model Honda Accord in the spot marked 4-C, thinking to myself working in a bakery must pay quite well. The letter C meant she'd be on the second floor, exiting the car I looked up and saw her standing on the small balcony, lovely summer dress, smiling at me. As I was close enough to be able to hear I heard her say softly, "For me? You are so sweet. I'll meet you at the door."

As she opened the door I was mesmerized, her face was so soft looking, she had put on light makeup that accentuated every portion of her face, her hair had been styled and her lipstick (another downfall of mine) was a soft red. Not brackish or overbearing, just the right shade to draw your attention to her soft looking full lips. As I entered I gave her the flowers, she hugged me as she thanked me, her large breasts pushed against my chest, I imagined them hanging in my face, her on all fours looming over my body dangling first one nipple then the other in my mouth. I could feel my pants tighten and instantly changed thoughts.

Her sun dress was red with a soft yellow floral pattern, a soft neckline exposing the very briefest amount of cleavage, a strand of pearls, they looked real, but then what do I know of jewelry. Her legs were enhanced by nylons of some sort and two inch sandals, I commented on how lovely she looked. She raised her eyes from the flowers she was putting in the vase, looked at me and said softly, almost under her breath, "You aren't real are you."

My mother says I have unhuman like hearing, her comment was always that Walt could hear a spider fart in the basement. I don't think Rosa thought I could hear her, but to my ears, and to my ego it was loud and clear. The meaning of her comment didn't escape me, I figured by her earlier comments at the store that she was used to being ridiculed and teased about her size. She isn't rotund, far from it, she's what mom would call *thick*, more round than average in places but not flabby, in fact when she hugged me I could tell she was solid. No flab drooping down, no jiggles, no saddle bags hanging off her thighs, tummy still flat, just not thin. I could see her breasts were large, but I think a good portion of that was fat cells rather than mammary glands, either way I didn't care, she was pretty in my eyes.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers