All Comments on 'Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 06'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whoa, bro....

I love following the evolution of Chris.

I especially enjoy it that you bring other characters & their inner lives into the story.

Justin is a pathetic ass, but he's fascinating & I missed hearing from him this week (though his plot is thickening in his absence). You're obviously learning the horrible art of the cliffhanger.

Your stories are so well crafted; rich in detail and dialogue. It must be a lot of work to write each one, and I so appreciate your weekly postings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait for more

Thank you for the update. I like the twists and stuff. But I miss Justin. I love him.

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Wasn't expecting this ch to go the way it did..

Well, I knew Chris would be royally pissed at Justin and Mark was going to make an experience but I was shocked by Chris' attempt at being a Dom and Justin's roommates concern for the missing frat brother! Is that it for Christin? And now I'm curious about Jeff and whether or not Chris will hook up with him. Justin needs to get his head out of his ass and make things right with Chris to get his boy back!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So great...

This is really well done and compelling. I keep wondering whether the author knows where it's all going to end up, or if it's open ended and it's simply unfolding for him the same way it is for the characters and for us, the readers.

Justin is undeniably hot but the realistic part of me thinks that guys like him with such denial and serious problems are likely not going to change. Time will tell.

tazemebrotazemebroabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks. And yes . . . he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The fact the the author knows how it is going to end makes me really envious...cause I wanna know too lol.

I was thinking about what is this chapter going to start like after Justin has hit Chris...this was quite a bit different from what I expected. Not only I will have to wait to see what is gonna happen with Justin and Mark but now I am also dying to know what is Jeff's role in this...please, don't make us wait long

i7ev7i7ev7about 8 years ago

Fantastic! Another great one, and what wonderful twists! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you for the quick update

Thanks for not letting us wait for months before the next update.. I'm really loving the story. I love the twists and turns of it. And I'd love to know if there will be another sequel if Mr. One Fifty-Eight will end. This story can be forever!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous