All Comments on 'Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Great follow up and the story just keeps getting better.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA+++++

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

So Cara should be brought up on charges for sleeping with her patient, right?

Silly and absurdly overwrought and overwritten, sloppy as hell in terms of point of view and writing, but mostly fun.

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Just one thing GREAT!!!!.

Thank you.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Continues to be really good. Love it. Thank you.

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

Content wise - amazing story so far

Only problem is in the last 2 pages of this chapter at least: the POV kept changing. Like one paragraph would use "I" and it is mostly likely Peter, but then in the next paragraph you would be referring to him by his name as if it's written in the 3rd person

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Another great part.

I agree with Aspie007 and will add Jinny became Winnie for a couple of paragraphs in the first meeting with Don the head of the hospital. But All in All it's still a 5 star story and I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for Sharing.

Luna56Luna56almost 2 years ago

I get lost sometimes as to who the narrator is but other than that I am enjoying your story very much. Keep it up.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 2 years ago

A nit to pick: 'Their' is a possessive pronoun. 'They're' is a contraction of 'They are'. When speaking, these two sound just alike (as does 'there'). When reading, it can be jarring to get the possessive pronoun when the contraction is needed.

I love your stories for their content and the presentation. 5 stars once again, and eagerly awaiting the finale.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

I totally resent you for completely screwing with my schedule today!

I had wanted to use adjectives such as 'unputdownable' to laud your efforts here, but now I find myself with half or my day derailed and even worse than that, now I'm jonesing for the next chapter.

I'd be tempted to crack the whip on you and make you feel guilty about not publishing more frequently, but tbh... You don't really owe us anything, so I'm just going to quietly sit here and wait and hope this story as much embedded in your mind to finish as it is for me to read it.

I've read quite a few of your stories and this one isn't the least among them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry BMS, this chapter was too weedy for me. I lost track of some of the minor characters, and I don't get the relationship between the University and the Nursing school.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

It’s almost 1 AM and I’m still awake reading this - what the hell? 5*

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Couple of minor issues with whose narrative it is and who is making the comments but not too difficult to work it out. Boy, the women in that town are amazing or is it Peter? Beth and Cara ard having the time of their life, wonder who's next? 5⛤.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Cara has way too much experience for a serious relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

want more

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Yep, I’ll back up the comment re who’s POV we are reading at any one time, the previous chapter was slightly better tagged, this one is all over the place, we’re guessing to keep up, at first I thought it was me missing the pov tag indicating a change, but no, they just aren’t there.

My other grump is the plotline, it feels pushed forward at an unnatural pace, where events and narrative don’t back that up, I’m all for avoiding ponderous, slow storylines, but this feels as if it’s moving at 150% normal playback. Otherwise, good story, after all I’ve read parts 1 & 2 and am going onto part 3 now…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story here, needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, worth reading, but the dialogue and narration are a bit disjointed and some sections are redundant. Could be amazing with an edit and rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories