Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 03

Story Info
Graduating, turmoil, anniversary, and wrapping it up.
21.5k words
4.77
13.8k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

This is a three-part Romance story that slowly unwinds. I can barely apply a band-aid, so take zero medical advice from this story. Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is a work of fiction; I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story and improving it.

*****

Chapter 12 -- It's Official

Point of view Cara:

I wake up to Peter's father knocking on the door, saying we need to take showers. Peter rolls over with ME, still in his arms. My feet never touch the floor as I am sat on the toilet while he adjusts the shower. I flush, and we swap positions. I get Ax body wash, and Peter gets lavender shampoo. I thought Beth smelled odd yesterday. Now I know why.

We touch all the parts we want. I can see Peter's full length and girth. It's a nice one. We are in a rush, so shampoo makes for a quick, smooth hand job. Nothing special, just relieving his backlog problem.

We dress. I had already staged clothes here, so clean clothes for me! Peter's mom treats us to a nice ham and cheese omelet with country potatoes, raisin toast, juice, and coffee. Big breakfast for a long day. Then he gets to do it again tomorrow.

While eating breakfast, Winnie asks Peter, "Peter, where do you go last night?"

Peter looks at his mom like she went simple, "Mom, we were in my room. We spent the whole night there. Why would you think we went anywhere?"

With an absolutely straight face, mom says, "Because I kept hearing 'Coming!' I wanted to know where you were going." Now her smile breaks out.

I turn bright red, while Peter blushes and groans.

Peter reminds us, "It's an eight-hour test today and tomorrow. It's multiple-choice, but each question is long and detailed. Many can have more than one correct answer, but they don't tell you which one. It's a hard test. Due to recent law changes, rural doctors can take the tests remotely. It's led to many doctors working in rural areas because it's much easier to qualify. The state also picks up the cost of the test, which is sweet.

"Tonight, my brain is going to be mush. We can eat here, go out, or do whatever you want. No drinking or bar for me. No loud music."

I add my opinion, "Since the best restaurants are two hours from here, that's out of the question. Either Beth or I will make something. I will spend the night with you, but no sex. I don't want anything wearing you out, and you will sleep great with a woman next to you."

His mother adds, "Cara, that's OK; I will keep him warm."

Peter laughs, "Mom. I love you, but there is no way I want to wake up palming your breast like I did Cara this morning."

Both Winnie and I blush, thinking the same image.

+++++

We all walk out after breakfast. I go to my office, Peter to HR to take his test, and Peter's parents go to check up on the surgery patient.

It wasn't long before Winnie showed up to ask questions about Peter and me. When her hour was up, Beth came in and took Winnie in her arms, so the two of them were in front of me.

Beth starts, "First. I don't know how to deal with jealousy. Last night, when you took Peter, that hurt. I'm going to guess you feel the same way about me. How do you handle it?"

With a straight face, I say, "I created a top ten list of ways to dispose of your body."

She laughs right in my face!

Beth is still giggling as she admits, "That's what I did last night!"

Winnie had a good hard laugh at our expense.

She continues, "Obviously, both of you care for my son. I'm worried about him. He's only had one girlfriend and has been in love with her since grade school. He obviously didn't handle losing her well. How does he get past her?"

I offer, "When Peter falls in love again, the true healing will come quickly. Beth and I are different yet compatible. Peter will decide how this ends. I doubt either Beth or I will give up on him. We will be available, comforting, accommodating, and won't fight in front of him. That could hurt him, and we both want to avoid that at all costs. Beth and I were great friends before Peter, are still trying to date Peter, and will remain friends when one of us wins the lottery."

Winnie offers up, "That test he is taking today is brutal. He loves Italian food and BBQ. I was thinking either baby back ribs or a large pan of meat lasagna with garlic bread and a salad."

I sadly say, "I'm stuck here all day. That menu takes a while to make and cook, and we don't have any of the ingredients. That means we need to go shopping."

Winnie looks at her phone, "We got a stint and an elbow scheduled for today."

Beth smiles, "I guess it's up to me. Five for dinner?"

I agree, "Yes, five. Make two pans. We can always freeze leftovers."

Winnie smirks, "He loves his Italian. That's a lot, but it won't last past tomorrow. Maybe we can get some spaghetti, and we'll have two meals, lasagna and spaghetti. Peter won't mind at all. How about Italian dressing tonight and a Caesar dressing tomorrow?"

Beth suggests, "I'll check if they have any Italian desserts or cookies."

Winnie halts that idea, "Cheesecake. He loves cheesecake. Good, bad, and horrible, he likes it all. Plain or ten ingredients, all good to him. He's also partial to angel food cake. They're a pain to make."

I'm happy, "How about penny-ante poker? There are a lot of crazy versions we can play. We could go swimming as well."

Beth says, "Yes, swimming. Let's get him some exercise and out amongst his friends."

Winnie says, "Poker tonight, and swimming tomorrow. We got a plan. We'll let the men know what and when they need to know it. It's fun keeping them in the dark."

We all laugh as they take off for their day. I have a patient in a few minutes.

+++++

We all meet up for dinner at Peter's apartment. Beth has been here a while and has dinner all done and ready to go soon after we arrive. It was delicious. We play cards, then bedtime. The following morning is waffles and bacon. They bought the good, thick bacon, and it's perfectly cooked. Peter finished his test. The plan was to have more Italian. I changed the plan.

My parents are from Queens, New York. They were old-school Italian. We never asked what dad does for a living, and he's never explained. It was law in the house that NOBODY was following in his footsteps. My parents aren't rich, but they're wealthy enough to travel some and have new cars when they need them.

When I called home asking how to make Cannoli, Italian cookies, and mom's famous fettuccini alfredo, mom smelled a rat. As soon as I admitted that I was interested in a man, I realized my mistake. At noon today, my dad showed up to get the key to Peter's apartment from me. Mom is out by the car, protecting her kitchen equipment and ingredients. You can't get the authentic Italian version of everything in Ness City, Kansas. They brought it all here on some plane dad has access to.

Dad made me smile when I listed who would be coming to dinner. He asked about Beth, and I said yes, she is competitive.

With his thick New York accent, Dad says casually, "No trouble at all. Your problem will be resolved."

I screamed, "NO! She is my friend."

Dad has a small chuckle going in reply to my outburst. I hope he was kidding. Yes, I'm sure of it. Mostly sure.

I yell, "DAD!" as he's walking down the hallway. He looks over his shoulder and winks at me. OK, Beth is safe.

In all his excitement, Peter came up and got his parents, Beth, and I together at about 4:00 to say that he passed his test with a score of 255, which is an outstanding score.

Ray says, "Damn, that's an awesome score."

Winnie hugs him hard, "All those years of training have paid off, just as I expected it to."

Beth says, "There has been a change of plans for dinner tonight. We had planned on making leftovers. With the expected big news, Cara called home for some advice."

She lets me finish, "I called my Italian mother for advice. She knows all the old country, authentic recipes. I'm ready to make some dinner."

As a group, we left early for Peter's apartment. We're still fifty feet away when Peter stops.

He looks at me, "Your mother didn't give you the recipes, did she?"

I grin big and shake my head, "No. Mom was having none of that. Dad came to get the key from me at noon while mom protected her kitchenware and ingredients. I guess there is a crime syndicate around here that specializes in old, well-used cooking equipment. She wasn't leaving her stuff out of her sight. This is Ness City; I don't even lock my doors at night."

We all get a good laugh and then follow our noses. She's baking; I would know that smell anywhere. An excited Peter is first through the door. Mom turns around to see Peter looking at her in his kitchen. I thought she was going to faint at seeing my handsome friend. Peter must have felt the same; he stepped forward quickly. All that did was make mom stop breathing.

She eventually broke out of her love seizure and ran at me for a big hug. I see a stack of dishes, piles of cookies, cannoli, and an Italian loaf of bread. The water for the noodles and the alfredo sauce are on the stove, simmering. Mom's been busy. Dad has a small plate of cookies by him. He gets a dirty look from me.

Mom embarrasses the hell out of me. Does she not understand that my friends can hear her?

Mom says in a loud voice, "Wow, Peter is a handsome man. You should fuck him and make him yours."

Thanks, mom! How the hell do I hide? Fortunately, Peter understands. He hugged me, and naturally that made everything better. I introduce everyone. Winnie wants to help in the kitchen, and Ray and my dad want to split a bottle of wine. Yes, my parents brought some Italian wine with them. That probably was a good idea. The choices around here are poor. They got the good stuff.

Dinner was amazing. It's been forever since I've had mom's, Fettuccini Alfredo. The Italian loaf of bread made garlic bread. The mountain of desserts went over well. Several people passing by stopped in to see what smelled so good. They all left with a small plate of cannoli and Italian cookies. We still ended up with a pile of leftovers. Several meals were frozen for Peter.

My parents live near the ocean, so a small swimming pool doesn't impress them. They do come out to see me and mom wants to see more of Peter. Peter, his parents, Beth, and a few others in the building are all swimming. I'm talking to my mom and dad, explaining Peter's life.

In the end, mom has tears in her eyes and is shaking her head, "I can't believe how handsome he is. That is one good-looking man. He's smart, kind, and yet suffering from the worse pain known to man, the loss of his wife and child. I don't think I would have survived. Did I mention he's good-looking?"

Dad is annoyed, "Yes, dear. Several times."

Mom continues, "Beth is the other woman that likes him?" I nod my head. "She's pretty. I bet she's smart as well. Peter has no time for a dumb woman. He wants an equal or better. Too soon for him to decide on a wife?"

I have tears in my eyes, "Oh yes. He was so in love that it would be a while. He looks happy, but there's still lots of pain deep down. He's open and working hard. He doesn't do anything but laundry with less than 100% effort. He's not big on cooking and laundry. Cleaning and organizing, he gets an A+."

Mom gives me her look, "I know you're not asking, but I like him. He's a nice young man that cares. I can see that he loves you. He loves Beth as well, be careful. Mind you; I'm not worried about you. Of all our children, you're the most level-headed. I know you'll do what's right."

Dad scares me when he says, "We're staying an extra day. Something has come up, and I want to see how it plays out."

My anger has risen, "Are you putting us in danger?"

Dad pats me on the head, "No, pumpkin. I know more than I should, so I can't say anything. Nobody is in danger. This is what you would call ... a learning opportunity. I want to see the events unfold and see the results. It will tell me a lot about you and your friends."

I certainly don't like the sounds of this. Suddenly, I don't feel well. In an Italian family, bad news is not taken well; it's often linked to death. Our family hasn't experienced it firsthand, but enough cousins and extended family have died suspicious deaths or spent years in jail. I understand entirely why dad didn't want us following him in the "family" business.

Peter and Beth are soon at my side. They see the stress and fear in me. They're both concerned. That warms my heart to see their concern even with them distracted by his parents. He's been keeping an eye on me. I feel much better; they can see that and leave me alone.

Mom hugs me from behind, wrapping her arms around me, "That was impressive. You have marvelous friends. You're going to be fine, no matter what happens."

We shared Italian cookies and Cannoli with the others. They were blown away by my mother's cooking. Soon after that, it got dark. My parents and I went back to my place while Beth and Peter's family returned to his. I got a great kiss from Peter to close out my evening.

Chapter 13 -- Served

Point of view Peter:

I am woken up bizarrely this morning. I was tired last night and fell asleep before Beth got in bed. I have my arm around Beth, my hand is cupping her breast, yet I am woken up by Cara kissing me sensually. That scrambled my brain, causing them both to giggle.

Cara says softly, "Both moms are making a mountain of food in the kitchen. Sticky buns, scrambled eggs, sausage, frittata, and biscotti. Your mom is making the sticky buns, eggs, and sausage. We have enough for about twenty people." She's laughing at the insane amount of food.

I say, "We'll take a shower and meet you for breakfast."

Cara stands up and steps back, so I can get out of bed.

I am more informational this time, "WE are naked and need a shower."

Saying "We" woke Cara up. She doesn't mind seeing me naked, but she and Beth aren't THAT good of friends. She leaves the room giggling.

As we get out of bed, Beth comments, "That could have taken our friendship to a whole new level."

Peter snorts, "We'll see, but definitely NOT while both sets of parents are here." The mind boggles with possibilities!

Breakfast was awesome. Beth and Cara received several text messages during breakfast, and neither of them looked pleased. After we finish breakfast, we have plenty of time to do dishes, and then I have everyone follow me to work. After all, this is my first day as a fully accredited doctor.

As soon as I walk into the ER, standing in my way is a large group of my friends and a very sorry-looking State Police trooper getting quite the earful from everyone. I decide to have pity on him.

I walk up to the officer, "I'm Peter; I believe you have something for me."

He talks and moves quickly, handing me a large manilla envelope while saying, "You've been served." He then tries to run off. Both fathers just happen to be blocking his quick exit.

I freak him out when I say with a smile, "Have a good day, officer," something he clearly was NOT expecting.

Mom looks at me, "You were expecting this?"

About twenty people are hanging on my words. I speak slowly and with a loud, clear voice, so they all hear me clearly, "When Neil was here, he all but told me he was going to sign off on going after me legally to shut down my teaching operation. I expect this is a cease-and-desist letter. As Jim says, it means nothing. I am not hosting a website. They will then come after me for the course. Again, I am not even an admin of the site, let alone the content.

"Eventually, they will catch on and get a court order to stop me. The problem is I have no direct contact anymore; Jim does. He's hosting it on a rotating server by rotating companies. His programmers are working in their spare time to improve it.

"When they get mad, they'll go after Jim. He told me they would do all of this. He wants to play with them, then he will start playing hardball until they cry uncle. He's an expert at that stuff. I have faith that in the end, he'll win. He hates to lose. He's already buying into a University to help get the courses certified. The University wanted to get a nursing program and jumped at the chance to get a leeding edge program."

Cara's father sheepishly asks, "Who's Jim?"

Kate, the ER front desk's daytime check-in clerk, happily says, "Peter's first operation using his procedure was Jim's wife. Peter was their last chance, and Jim was very appreciative of everyone. He's a super nice guy, madly in love with his wife, and insanely rich. To him, Peter walks on water, and Jim is helping build Peter's nursing program.

"I'm taking that program right now, and it's amazing. In about six more weeks, I will be taking my test. I had taken a regular class; I have the practical training. I just couldn't pass the test. It's hard. OK, it's hard unless you're Peter. He aced it."

Cara explains to her dad, "He started here in billing, then became a nurse. He took the test and got a perfect score. How? He wrote the state's standardized test. As you know, just yesterday, he became a certified Doctor of Medicine."

Winnie adds, "This is a small town, yet a lot happens here. You need to keep up, or it flies by at the speed of light."

Beth adds, "This used to be a quiet town. Then Peter turned up. This year is going to stick out for decades."

Dad shows extraordinary wisdom, "No. I suspect this is just the start. This town will grow around Peter, his program, his practice, and his school. It may be in Jim's name, but it's all based on Peter. People are going to come here from far away."

None of us had any idea how accurate his prediction would turn out.

Beth says it best, "So. A big-time lawyer just told you to stop what you're doing. You're going to ignore them due to technicalities. When they catch on, they will use the courts. Eventually, they will go after Jim, and he uses a bigger hammer to squash them."

I hug Beth, "You took it a step further, but yes, to everything you said. Jim's not going to let a group that's gotten lazy interfere with his eighty-million-dollar project."

Cara screams out, "Eighty million?"

I add up the projects, "IT infrastructure, buy into a University, build a school, build a dorm, build housing, fund scholarships off a fund's interest, advertising, faculty, it adds up."

Cara's dad says, "That doesn't make any sense. No way he recoups his money."

Mom educates him, "People that have enough money can sometimes donate things to charity. Often, it's money, food, clothing, a new wing on a hospital, or money for cancer or heart research. Jim selected making nurses. A food pantry is short of food. A fundraiser gets them the money they need to buy food. In this case, the entire healthcare industry is short on nurses. Jim is funding the creation of a hundred or so new nurses every year.

"It's just money to him, but like a five-course meal to someone that can't afford one, it provides a service the community needs. In the case of nurses, everyone benefits from that eventually. With nurses, you get a trickle-down effect. Jim is only funding poor people. That's roughly 100 fewer people on welfare, not needing meals or basic groceries because they now have a job and feed themselves."

Beth adds, "Not just a job, a good-paying job, in high demand."

Ray is astonished, "My son started all this, and you all have added gas to the fire to help him realize his goals in making the world a better place. I thought I did my part by giving to several charities. I know it helps, but it feels so inadequate now by comparison.

Cara's dad admits, "I was expecting more fire and brimstone out of you."

Cara makes me laugh as she tells her father, "This IS Peter's fire and brimstone. He's standing up and projecting his voice. That's all you get."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers