Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate to end this, "We need to get going. It's my day off, but I'm coming with. You have a surgery to do and a class to teach. Winnie, our OR nurse is back; you don't have to assist."

She laughs at me.

Winnie is amused, "There will be six hot doctors in the OR. No way I'm letting some other woman near my men."

Nobody laughed harder than her husband.

+++++

Peter's point of view:

I welcome the men to my OR. I know these men; they were my instructors in school. They looked pleased to see me.

After I finish scrubbing in, the next set does. Our room is small; we take turns scrubbing in. They're not going to touch anything; it's a habit for these men. They're in an OR; they scrub in. While the patient is being prepped, I explain briefly what I will do and what I will do if one of several potential hazards occurs. I explain that speed is crucial when one of the conditions is met. Other things can happen, but they're not critical.

This patient didn't bleed much but did have four of my eight critical events. That made this a nerve-wracking operation. All along, dad, mom, and I explain what I'm doing. I don't slow down or stop like we do in school, as this has gone on for a long time.

We have a long conversation about my stitching that continues as we wash up. They like the time tested; I lose that battle. Dad suggested it was worth a grant to study. He mentioned how well it worked with Max, a young boy with a broken leg.

I go out to see a happy family of almost twenty members. They looked dreadful until I smiled. Beth was there, just in case it was terrible news. Several older women hugged me to within an inch of my life. I explained the issues we encountered, but it looks great now. Once he's in the ICU, they will control visitation when ready.

The party is already well underway when we get there. All the doctors come with me. For me, it's a duplicate of yesterday. We can't all sit at the same table, so we all sit down after dinner and karaoke. This is where it will get interesting.

Neil, dad's boss, starts off cordially, "That's some procedure you came up with. I had heard of it before you left. Your dad told me about it, and even with seeing you do it for five hours, I'm not even close to being able to repeat it."

Dad excuses himself to check up on my patient.

Neil continues, "From what I hear, you're going to open your own college. Will you be teaching surgery, specifically this procedure, or can anyone learn it?"

I'm ready to stand up and punch this man in the face. Cara is holding Peter tight, but he looks calm.

I reply, "The world needs more nurses. Anyone that helps that, I'm all in favor. I don't want to be wiping butts. I'm not prepared to say anything about any future plans I may or may not have. I have time to think here; most of the time it's a slower pace. I'm keeping all my options open."

I think I handled that superbly.

I continue, "I will publish my procedure when I have enough data. In the beginning, we discussed the eight critical things that could happen. Four of those are theoretical, I haven't seen them happen yet, so I don't know 100% what I need to do. You saw three today and the same one twice, in two different spots for the first time.

"I know I'm on to something good here, but I can't publish anything until I get enough surgeries and have seen all the critical events enough times. They have not defined what 'enough' is yet. As you saw, I'm not hiding it. I don't have the skills to document it yet. I need to see the effect time has as well. Is this just a short-term fix, or is it long-term?"

Neil says, "I did the follow-up on your patients other than the first one. They were from California and just happened to be in Kansas City. In fact, it was pure luck that the ER doc had done a rotation with you and was there when you first tried the surgery. He immediately realized what you were trying to do.

"We sent the first lady because we literally had no other choice. Nothing was working, and there were no replacements available. The husband offered him, but they weren't compatible. How about that for love? He offered his own heart to give his wife a chance. I see what your issue is.

"You know, we could funnel you more surgeries if you come back. You would make double or triple the money. You could teach any class you want in your spare time."

Beth is about ready to launch herself at this asshole. I see Cara is just as mad as I am. He sits back as he looks at me.

I'm still calm, "I don't think you understand. Kansas City for me is linked to many painful memories. I like it here. The pace is slower, the people nicer, and since I started in billing, they have been nothing but sweet to me. No yelling, screaming, traffic, smog, or lines in stores. When I publish, I'll say I'm related to your hospital and the university. I'm not after the fame and accolades. I'm trying to make the world a better place."

Neil pushed the line too far, "Well, son, we won't have to squash you as long as you stay out of teaching."

Mom is incredible, "Neil. He's not your son. You ever threaten him again, and you might be surprised how big his hammer really is. He's not going to hurt your little nursing school, reputation, or bottom line. You keep your hands to yourself and be glad he's giving you the procedure."

I add, "We're saving patients; I'm good with that. I'll try to get the airport expanded by the state, so it's easier to get medical transport here. I can't give up on adding more nurses; everyone needs more. I'm sorry.

My dad comes back, "Doing great. He's resting comfortably. The family is a pain in the ass, sneaking in other family members and making too much noise."

The rest of the night went well. Neil tried to ask several people about the classes, and nobody gave him the time of day. It was almost amusing after a while. He knew he wasn't going to get anything. I guess he was doing his job.

After the cleanup, an exciting thing happened. Mom took Beth by her hand, and dad took Cara by the hand. We are both guided to Peter's apartment. It seems my parents want to talk some more. Whose side are they on? They include us; I guess that's a positive thing. We're guided to the living room. Cara, Beth, and then me on the couch, mom in the recliner, and dad got a chair from the dining room.

Dad does most of the talking, "We knew Beth was here last night, and the group mentioned that Cara is tonight. You both care for my son, so you are both here. My wife and I are really in the middle here. Neil is pressuring me to learn the procedure, so they publish it. He knew tonight that's impossible and won't be for a while.

"That's a problem for him because he will shut your school down. I don't know how, but I have friends, and legal is reviewing options. They will find something. How does he shut you down while still feeding you procedures and getting credit? Keep in mind that he doesn't give a damn about the nurses. Your procedure is his legacy. However, the nursing school is making a big stink about it; and making his life hell.

"My guess is the lawyers go after you, he keeps feeding you patients, and your mother and I get whacked. As I told you, we're ready for that, and they take too long; we're retiring anyway due to the lawsuits."

I am burning up and ready to explode from being so mad.

Cara surprises us with her rather chipper attitude, "They can't stop progress. They can try to slow it down, but they lose. Most likely, they say they were not accredited, and the governing bodies will back them up. I really don't care what they do; it will fail.

"Your friend Jim can throw hundreds of lawyers at the issue. Most likely, he does a series of PSAs where he talks about helping underprivileged students become nurses. Imagine a full-page ad: a picture of a girl in a bad neighborhood strung out on drugs, then a picture of that same girl in scrubs helping an old woman walk. The headlines are, 'My state school was too expensive.' Public opinion and the lawyers will crush them to a pulp.

"We keep going as we are; it will work out, trust me. The bigger question is, what will your parents do when they retire? You need people to read the journals and update your course. That takes experience to know what's new and important. Oh, maybe the journals do the updates for you. They link them to your courses and provide a short description and then a link to the article."

Peter looks tired, "I'm not going to fight them. Jim and Don can do that. I have enough on my mind. I'm sure there is something that a medical professional with your experience can do. Now that we got Don straightened out, I'm not going anywhere. OK, I am going back to check on my patient. Then I will be back. I won't be long."

His mother pops up, "I'll go with you. You might need someone to defend you against that family."

As soon as the door closes, his father wants to talk again, "I have seen my son; he looks tired but seems to be adjusting. You two are around him more and seem to be his closest friends. How is Peter really doing, and I don't mean financially?"

Beth goes first, "When he first came here, everyone noticed the new guy. He's young, tall, muscular, and very handsome. Not kitten cute, but manly attractive like a model. He sat alone most of the time and read a book, notes, or journals. It was only in tiny bits that his true personality shined through. We tried to engage him and include him in all events. If asked directly, he generally said yes.

"His wife's death especially has taken a lot out of him. He told Jim the whole story, the only time I've heard it. It's still very private to him. Any memory or reference, and he instantly goes quiet and sad. Yet, he's playful at times and has a quick wit, like renaming Pearl into Pearls. Almost everyone calls her Pearls now."

Cara laughs, "Even Pearl references to herself as Pearls now."

I continue, "We had him singing...." Ray's jaw drops. "... last night. He wasn't awesome, but there are a few he's pretty good at. His Journey and Piano Man are magnificent. With patients, he turns a switch and is mister personality. All the nurses loved working with him. He's a hard and consistent worker that patients, especially children, love."

Cara takes over, "I have to watch what I say; we have a professional relationship. Based on my time with him outside of that, he's improving. Like Beth says, the pain is still a sharp pain that wounds him to the core. Beth, Tala from HR, Kate from the ER, Jinny, the OR scheduler, and Camilla, his first boss, have fought for him and helped watch over him.

"In general, it's more us wanting to help. With Peter, he has that soft laidback approach that people feel like they need to help him out. He appreciates all that we do. His kisses are legendary. His hugs make your day."

Ray smiles, "Are both of you sleeping with him?"

Cara answers, "She has; I will try tonight. What can I say? He's a stud. I love every moment I get to be with him. He's good about including everyone, but the group I mentioned, dominates his time."

Ray offers, "I'm glad to hear he has people looking out for him. He was in love with Ariel from the day we moved into our home. That event could have taken him with it. We are forever grateful that you've helped him. He's our only son."

Cara asks, "Why not retire here and work with your son? I don't mean practice, but something to be near him. Working with his software would mean a lot to him. That seems to have his focus. He really is fixated on making more nurses. I feel like something happened to him, and the scab hasn't healed. Was he ever in the hospital?"

Ray answers, "Twice, but each time was just an overnight. He had his tonsils and appendix removed. It might be worth delving into someday. I'll take care of it. I don't see it as a bad thing, so I have no worries. I mean, it's noble to help the world with more nurses. Everyone benefits."

Peter and his mother come back. Peters is in a good mood.

Peter happily says, "Patient and his family are all doing well. I'm going to bed. You can stay and talk or turn in. Let's do breakfast tomorrow, and then I will go in and take my test."

Cara launches herself off the couch as she giggles, "Great Ideal. Good night, everyone."

Beth also says, "I have the day off tomorrow; I'll catch up with you later to see how you did. You'll be in HR, right?"

Peter replies, "Yes, that's where they have the testing system. The room is empty other than the laptop, desk, chair, and camera. They watch you as you take the test. I need my driver's license and ID badge, nothing else. They like to make sure I am who I say I am." He giggles more. "I guess they don't want professional test-takers."

Winnie gets up, "Well, we might as well get some sleep too. I have rounds first, and Ray has an ankle to fix tomorrow morning. Good night."

Beth is having a hard time leaving Peter with Cara. It's way too easy to be jealous. She has no right; Peter hasn't committed to her. Yet, she can't help what she feels. She wants Peter for herself.

OH SHIT! Cara saw Beth's look. She's walking to her. Beth closes her eyes, anticipating the slap that's coming. She surprises me, no slap, instead a hug. She's hugging Beth, letting her know she understands. Oh hell, she felt this way yesterday, and I did nothing for her. I feel terrible and want to cry.

As her lips are by Beth's ear, she whispers loud enough for me to hear, "He's a great guy. I don't mind sharing with you."

Beth knows there is no way Peter can do that. He's a devoted man. For now, sharing works. Beth hugs Cara extra hard, letting her know she approves. Once done, Beth leaves. That was one of the hardest things she's ever done.

Cara practically drags me to my bedroom. I hear my mother giggling as they follow us down the hallway.

I say out loud, "We can hear you, mom."

My mom says with an amused voice, "This is weird. I know what Cara wants. I still think of you as a little boy, and you're about to act like a grown adult. It's messing with my head."

Cara is also amused, "I can't help myself. I'm a trained professional who knows how to deal with patients. Nothing prepared me for Peter and his story. Peter alone is a gentle, handsome man that's polite and fun. Knowing his gut-wrenching story tears at my heart. Nothing will ever replace what he had. I am trying to be like a book. I'm the next chapter. The last chapter was depressing. This chapter is fun, exciting, and filled with lots of sex."

Mom laughs as she says, "I never thought of my son's life as a romance novel."

Cara laughs as she pulls me into my room, "It isn't ... YET!" Door closes.

That was cool. Cara is so sophisticated, intelligent, and fun. She must use a sledgehammer to keep the guys off her.

Cara takes charge by saying, "I don't want to hear about your wife or Beth. I am me. I'm different. I know you love the other two, and it's OK." He tries to object. "Oh, stuff it, Peter. You love three women right now, Ariel, Beth, and me. Your ex-wife will fade in time but don't worry; she will always be a part of you and will never disappear. She is your strength going forward."

We're taking off our clothes as she continues talking, "You will have to pick between Beth and me eventually. Right now, neither of us is in a rush to pressure you. We know you're not ready. You're still getting over your wife and child's death. That's a traumatic event. I'd like to think the dozen or so close friends you have now, have eased that situation."

I smile and then say, "Yes. I was in a fog and had no idea where I was. Even when I saw the town name, I had no idea where I was. Starting with Kate, everyone here has been incredibly nice to me. I often don't feel worthy, but Ariel would tell me that since I didn't force them, I must be worthy."

Cara hugs me with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I would have liked to have met her." I laugh. "I would have tied her up and kept her in the basement so I could have you, though."

I am tearing up and laughing as I say, "She was tough. She would have eaten the chains and escaped."

Cara got up on the bed, "I'm here. I'm horny." She's in doggie position. "Come take me, stud."

Happily, I say, "What is it with the men you people date. Oh, I get it; they learn about sex from watching farm animals, and animals don't eat pussy."

In a poor face snobby accent, I add, "As a refined Kansas City redneck gentleman, I happen to be a leading expert in that field, and ..." I use my big bear paw to knock her onto her back. "... I will make you scream loud enough to make my parents blush."

Cara is nearly screaming, "NO! NO! NO!"

I push her legs up and then back a bit. It's an incredible sight seeing two shapely, naked legs up in the air, making a striking "V" for me. I learned last night that the orgasms will come quick and easy. I will slow down tonight. Heh, so much for that plan.

I use a slow, lazy tongue to do broad licks down her mons, down and around her labia majora, across the clit, and back up and across the mons. Yesterday, I was quick and used pressure. Today I am slow and use only light pressure. For Ariel and I would guess Beth, this was a cool down, so I could tease her longer. For Cara, it was a nuclear detonation.

I have never seen that type of orgasm, even in porn. OK, porn doesn't count; they fake it. Still, her scream would have been registered as an earthquake in California. Her eyes are drilling into me, but she seems unable to move right now. I think I better change my tactics, or I might kill this poor woman.

I stay on the mons. My tongue is whitewashing. Up, down, up and to the right, down, up and to the left, down. I vary the intensity but not the speed. I'm far faster. I get the same results. Frustrated, I sit back on my legs. What do I do?

Cara is curious, "Why are you confused. You have given me two of my best orgasms ever. You won't find me complaining."

I laugh at her, "I've been trying to hold back. I love eating pussy."

Cara's deliriously happy, "I have no problem with that. Bring it on, big boy."

Peter laughs before saying, "Be careful what you ask for ... Both orgasms were pretty good, no?"

Cara smiles, "Oh yes, they were awesome. They kicked me in the ass."

Got her, "Ok. Now imagine that same orgasm separated by thirty to sixty seconds apart."

Cara screams out, "Woot! Sign me up!"

I bring it home, "You'll stop breathing. You haven't even recovered from the last orgasm, and another comes along with a baseball bat. You still have not taken a deep breath, and bam, another knocks you into next week. They come so fast, you don't have enough oxygen, and you pass out.

The smile is gone from her face, "It loses the fun and becomes dangerous."

I say, "Ah-ha, you understand now. I thought the first one would be slow. It wasn't. I tried something else and got the same result."

A giggling Cara offers, "Well. I guess you're just going to continue testing the results by making me orgasm until I can withstand them better. Right now, I think you've made your point. You are quite capable of making me orgasm, and I am fully aroused to the point I might fuck you. How about I get on my hands and knees, and you stick you... stick into me, and let's have some fun."

I help Cara roll over and into doggie as I say, "I like your thinking."

Cara hasn't seen many if any, men of my size. If she uses a toy ... duh, of course, she uses a toy. The toy she uses must be small. She's not virgin tight, but I am expanding her horizons, and she loves it. How do I know? It's crystal clear; she won't shut up!"

Cara is talkative, "Oh fuck. Shit. Shit. Shit. That's a whopper there, Peter. OH MY! I love it. Smoked Sausage! Damn, those things are big. Woah! YES! Yes! YES! Yes! What a ride? I feel like Silver, and I'm being ridden by The Lone Ranger. Weeeeeeeee. Oh, yes. Fuck me, Peter. Fuck me really good."