Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost have to laugh. She is hilarious. I don't get the smoked sausage reference. The Lone Ranger was an old radio and TV show. How does she even think of that now? How do I even know that?

Cara continues, "This is so FUCKING good. This is so FUCKING good. This is so FUCKING good. Ohhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhh. Cuming! No! Yes! No! OH, I AM SO FULL! It's about time I can say that out loud! Too many small dicks in this town. Fuck yeah! OH HELL! CLIT! CLIT! You're grazing my CLIT! I'm going to ... I'm going to ... CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG! ARGGGGGGUAY!"

Yup, she orgasmed hard. Clamping pussy versus hardened steel loses every time. I thrust hard, launching her body forward, and drop a massive shot of cum into this remarkable woman. I pull back and launch myself forward again. I repeat that three more times.

Cara amazes me. She just had an epic orgasm, yet she's still taking deep breaths on her hands and knees. I move around to her side and lay down. I have a spectacular view of her 32B cup breasts hanging down. Being on the small side, they're firm and create a perfect cone without looking like cow udders, and yes, I have been out to a farm and seen cows being milked. No, I did not give it a try. I left all the work up to the machines.

Cara finally topples over into me, precisely, next to my chest. Her heart is racing; she takes deep breaths and can't talk. She feebly wrapped my hand around her, so I palmed her breast.

She is finally able to say in a weak voice, "Damn. That was a hell of a ride. Typically, I can do three a night. Well, I guess I did get my three, just not the way I usually do. I prefer your method. That was MUCH more satisfying.

That was the last word of the night.

To be continued...