All Comments on 'Mr. Peter Chapman Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

What a great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 2 years ago

Loved it all Thank you very much.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

All the characters are stupid. They ghost him because Pearls hugged him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You had two editors, and “Sarah dessert” got past both of them?

Baldy74Baldy74almost 2 years ago

Well that was different. He was a cross between mother Teresa, Brad Pitt, house and gandhi! I'm sure they'll be putting up a statue of him in front of the hospital so the little people can worship at his feet.

I always struggle with people getting over a loved one so fast. In the year after losing his wife and child in gut wrenching circumstances he's bedded different women and proposed! And I almost forgot he'd lost a child with all the wailing going on about his Ariel. The child at the end is hardly mentioned.

And the whole pearls hug thing was pathetic.

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Just Great... More like this.

Thank you so very much.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

A great end to a great tale.

SO sad to see this come to an end... But that also means we (your fans) will get something new..., Soon I hope...LOL

Thanks for Sharing!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 2 years ago

Fairly enjoyable read, bit stupid because he got hugged by their friend and he smiled they ghost him, not very grown up of them. Only other bad thing was killing his baby think that would of added an extra dimension to this story or not having that at all would of been better.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

Sigh. Fun and frothy, but so silly and sloppy as well. "Sarah dessert dry" -- seriously?

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 2 years ago

Excellent - well done indeed

KalavoKalavoalmost 2 years ago

Great stories! I enjoyed the journey very much. Just one thing…it’s leading not leeding. Keep the stories coming!!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Yes, I agree with the comments, an excellent story by an excellent Author! Thank you Mr. Big Mad Stork for a story worthy of 5 BIG FAT FUCKING BLAZING WHITE STARS going NOVA! Ya can't beat that score Bro!

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

Yep! Tears and laughter, great story

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Liked it but the Pearls hug controversy came way too late in the story to be credible. I also thought Cara gave up too easily but I was glad to see you attempted to fix that. The whole 2 wives thing felt glossed over, rushed, and a bit short of affection or emotion. Still 5/5.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

As always you delivered a nice fun story and you tied that up very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story was pretty good, but not that compelling. Moreover, with the author and two editors looking at the story, how did so many errors make it through to the final version? I realize that the author has no medical background, but inserting “stints” in people…really? And too many your/you’re, they’re/their, etc. errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story

Need an editor.

"leeding edge" is "leading edge"

Stint? Nope, it's Stent after Dr. Charles Stent.

And Sarah desert? It's Sahara Desert.

Good luck

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEalmost 2 years ago

Completely unrealistic. It is a lovelly YARN! A yarn is somteting we aficinados love and thrive on. Keep up the good work. We all look forward to more yarns. THANK You!!

ps: A good reader is someone that sees the mistake and corrects it in his mind and doesn't get agitated about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've got to be kidding us. Story went way downhill with discussion of two "wives" on second page. Then those 2 get pissed off when a sister teases him. A world class surgeon again can't keep his emotions in check You keep confusing us with who is narrating. You changed characters names again. Sorry, but I can't say this is good anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

spledid story, especially ch.2 Normally i skip splooge sections but i was entertained in yours. most stories have a lab report format to the sex scenes.

Thank you

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

good story! looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. A great BIG THANK-YOU. 5* doesn't do the story justice.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I've really enjoyed the series, but this last chapter was a miss for me, relative to the other 5* chapters. First, unusual for you, the editing really struggled in this chapter. Jim became "Tim" for an entire paragraph, along with a multitude of missed wording. There were also some plot inconsistencies that were distracting. Cara and Beth cut off all contact with the MC because Pearls hugged him? With no additional narrative, it just didn't make sense for two women who were supposedly madly in love with him to react like that. When Peter "ran" the last time, Cara made it clear to Beth that she realized she didn't love Peter like Beth did, but then she's back and goes on to become the second wife? Just didn't work for me. I did laugh as the crazy relationship dynamics and emphasis on sex rather romance took front and center in this chapter. I was wondering when the "mad" was going to get unleashed by BMS. LOL! 4* for chapter and 5* for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This last chapter left me confused and angry, by the third page, I was fed up with two self-righteous girls. They isolated him because of a hug that they initiated? I am irritated and could not finish the story. I would have felt better if he had met someone completely different while those two foolish girls suffered from their own bad decisions. He was not better by stringing two women along. Sorry, not for me.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Ness City? Really?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Yes, a few problems with this instalment re misuse of words, eg. Sarah dessert. While it's a bit of a fantasy I'd say there are 2 many stereotypes, eg. arrogant doctors but I loved the main characters but was somewhat miffed with Cara and Beth in the middle of this piece. Overall though, an ace story with many emotional moments. 5⛤ again.

raven_nomadraven_nomadalmost 2 years ago

Really appreciated and enjoyed this story. Great storytelling, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has “chick flick” written all over it!! Good story and character development…

ag2507ag2507over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story - I know some who find online courses easier but research suggests we don't absorb information as well from a screen as we do from paper: it uses a different part of our brain, one that doesn't engage critical thinking: we may evolve that way but we're not there yet.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Not my favourite story, I know the IT learning idea only works up to a point, but that was one of the pegs to hang the story on, so I’m not hung up on it. The biggest problem is the story flow, it jumps around, people make unrealistic decisions, statements and and actions, it’s feels as if it needs a really good editor to knock the corners off, fix the spelling/grammar issues and generally make it feel as if a reader could believe what they were reading. 3⭐️ please get a (proper) editor, you’ll be surprised at what they can do for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is an excellent example of why I wait to read all of a series before rating any of the stories. This one was headed to a 4 or 5 until this episode went almost vertically downhill. The whole idea of the two wives was just dumb, unnecessary, and didn't fit with the rest of the episodes. Really a disappointing turn in what could have been a really good series. Missed opportunity for the author and real disappointment for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is, in my opinion, the best story of yours that I have read so far. This probably because it’s a romance, rather than incest, with increasing numbers of family and others, having wilder sex and the women being humiliated by a pathetic, insecure asshole.

A couple of problems, changing names, Jim and Tim and also the Sarah dessert? when I presume that you meant the Sahara Desert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES