Mr Pumpkin Pt. 02

Story Info
When your creation awakes, your bed shakes.
1.1k words
4.39
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2022
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she emptied the remainers of the bottle in the pumpkin, things started to happen, as if the manikin was filling up with life. It felt warmer, but not much else besides that, it was just laying there, completely still. She waited, still nothing. Had she done something wrong. She felt her excitement and anticipation slowly shifted to disappointment. "Oh well" She laid down beside it, the scent of his clothes made her comfortable. She put her arm around it and rested her head on his shoulder.. she noticed how tired she was, it had been a long day, all the excitement had made her quite tired. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

She woke up, something was touching her, dazed she tried to make out what it was, she was having the strangest dream about a pumpkin.. she froze as she realized it was not a dream at all, he was actually laying there beside her, and.. he was touching her.

At this point she got scared, the manikin was really alive, and she didn't know what to expect. She came to think about all the warnings she had ignored. She didn't dare move as his fingers kept creeping along her inner thigh, soon to be reaching.. her down-there.. she held her breath, his fingers reached her panties.. her wet panties.. yes she was really wet now and she realized just how horny she had become.. or still was. She jumped to the sudden grunt as the pumpkin man touched her most private parts.. She knew she had put herself into all of this, but now it seemed as if it all had become very real very fast, and that scared the hell out of her.

He kept touching her caressingly and she had to bite her lip hard to keep quiet as his fumbling fingers actually felt quite nice, in fact very pleasurable. She couldn't help letting a soft moan pass her lips as his fingers now made their way around her panties and without a warning slipped inside of her making her eyes roll back in her head. She kept breathing heavily as the manikin, grunting, kept touching her insides.. shoving his fingers deeper.. in and out.. deeper for each thrust.. she pressed her hips against his hand and realized she couldn't stop, she wouldn't, she wanted this. She sunk her fingers into his warm chest and pressed her mouth against his neck. Was this really happening, she wanted more, she wanted all of it.

She slid her hand down his stomach and reached for his trousers, she wanted to feel it, his grown manhood in her hands.

She placed her hand on the bulge in his pants.. it was bigger now, and felt more.. real. The lifeless piece of rubber she had put in there actually felt.. alive, it twitched and pulsated in there. She couldn't wait, she tore open his pants and grabbed it, it sure was bigger, it was warm, hard but still soft. She wanted it, wanted to smell it.. taste it.

She climbed over the manikin, down to his huge hard.. cock.. yes this was by all measures a cock, a huge hard real cock. She could feel the scent of it and it turned her on. She had been longing for this. Nervously she opened her mouth, and carefully she closed her lips around it.. she moaned.. it tasted.. real.. she started to move her head up and down. She felt him grow inside her mouth, it turned her on even more. She was sucking on it, swirled her tongue around it, tasting all of it, she absolutely loved it.

She sat herself up, ripped off her soaked panties and threw them on his face which made him grunt even more. She swung her leg over him, finally feeling how big it was against her pussy, but by now she was wet and ready, no matter how big it was, she would engulf all of it. She sat herself down on it, letting it slide inside her, deeper and deeper, she felt it stretching her, making her moan while the pumpkin man kept grunted, like an unholy duet. She moved her body up and down over his throbbing shaft, all she cared about now was his huge cock inside of her. She increased the pace, deeper and harder, the pumpkin man thrusted back and she moaned loudly..

Suddenly without a warning, he sprung up, he threw her onto the bed, she panted, she knew where this was going and she was shaking with nervous anticipation.. Without a second's waste he entered her and started to move himself in and out. Slow at first, slow and deep, but soon the tempo was increased. Faster and faster, with the entire length of his shaft, all the way in, all the way out, she tried to thrust back, but his relentless pounding was too hard to keep up with, she braced herself, held on to whatever she could reach, prepared herself for receiving his furious thrusts, as if he was trying to push her right through the bed. Never before had she been fucked like this. Balls deep and at an impossible pace. She was clenching around his shaft and felt how it started swelling up inside her, was he about to cum?

Well, She was! Oh yes, she was! Her orgasm was building up from all the way deep inside of her, she couldn't do anything but just lay there, receiving his furious pounding, and she heard her own voice moan loudly, her entire body was shaking in spasms by his tireless pounding, he just kept going and going.. and she loved it, she was all his now..

She couldn't hold back a feral scream as her orgasm finally struck her, inexorably, sweeping through her entire body, every muscle felt like it was going to burst, she never had an orgasm this strong before in her life, wave after wave kept sweeping through her, and she was cramping hard around his huge shaft. As he too was about to cum he just kept pounding her, not even the slightest affected by her cramping pussy. He didn't even stop as he with a loud growl completely exploded inside of her, and his hot cum literally bursted out, cascade after cascade, making it pour out of her and onto the bed as he kept on pounding her clenching hole, keeping her overwhelming orgasm grinding her endlessly.

When he finally came to a stop he buried his entire cock all the way deep inside her pussy, folding his strong arms around her, holding her close. A contradicting feeling of complete satisfaction, comfort and.. ice cold horror filled her as she fell asleep in his arms with his cock slowly beginning to relax inside of her.

What had she actually gotten herself into.