Mr Pumpkin Pt. 01

Story Info
Creating the perfect partner.
817 words
4.14
2.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2022
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn night was cold, the sun was set and had been replaced by an unusually large and bright full moon. The howling wind swept the landscape giving life to leaves and debris dancing around to the sound.

She had been working on her project for the better part of a year now, on lonely evenings and many late nights, all by herself, all since she found that old recipe in that old dusty book from the far back of that dusty old book shop. She had neglected all the warnings, she was tired of being lonely, and had finally found a way to the perfect companion. This was her secret. The old book had stated;

"On the night of halloween,

Under a full moons sheen,

A man made of pumpkin would arise,

With a true love's kiss, until he demise,

He will take you as his queen."

She had to make the model of the man herself, to her own specification, now this was something she appreciated, and her imagination was spinning.

A man big enough to hold her and keep her safe and comfortable.

A man strong enough to carry her.

A man with... A man well hung enough to... she giggled.

Of course he would be properly equipped, If she were to build him herself she obviously would crown the creation with a propper package.

She had found the perfect pumpkin, which actually looked quite masculine. She also had some old clothes in the basement from her ex boyfriend. She remembered how she used to love his smell and used to sleep in one of his shirts, it made her feel safe at night...

Once the doll was finished she sat down beside it, it actually looked like a man, a pumpkin man, cute but also.. creepy. She placed her hand on it, carefully caressed his arm, it actually felt quite real. She let her hand follow his shoulder and chest, the sensation was very real, she had missed having a man in her hands and this was making her warm.. slowly she continued further down, over his stomach and her heart pounded as she slid her hand between his legs. She felt really naughty touching the large bulge in his pants, actually the toy she had used, and she kept her hand down there which made her even warmer... heat was spreading from between her legs now, she was... horny.

Well, she almost always was but this was more intense than she felt in a long time. Her nipples hardened under her sheer shirt and she felt her thin cotton panties were getting wet.

Well, she was almost always wet, more so than most she would say, and she liked it, it was so... Her. On any other night she would have taken one of her toys from the drawer to relieve herself, but.. this wasn't any other night now was it.

She rose up from the bed, corrected her top, reached down to confirm it, yes she was wet, very wet and her fingers touching herself made her shiver.

She turned to the bench where the elixir was simmering, it was almost ready. The elixir was what took the longest to put together, a number of really rare ingredients, most of which she bought from the lady in the old bookshop, who always seemed to have a certain grin to her face, obviously knowing what she was up to. Now there was only one ingredient left until completion. A tablespoon of her own. The lady in the shop had winked at her and nodded in a way that made her understand she was going to add a spoon of her own... juices...

She looked at the clock, it was almost time. She picked up the spoon from the bench, as wet as she were now this wouldn't be a problem, she pulled her panties to the side, reached down between her legs, placed the spoon against herself and winced from the cold, she rubbed the spoon along her slit, letting it slide inside of her and closed her eyes, even this was pleasurable, a damn spoon. She felt her wetness start to run along the handle and she thought this might be more than enough and pulled it out, tried not to spill it as she brought it to the flask of elixir to put in its final ingredient.

She poured it in and stirred a couple of times with the spoon to make use of all of it. She couldn't believe her eyes as the potion boiled up and started to glow with a clear green glow.

It was time for the final stage, the clock was almost at midnight so she took the flask and hurried to the bed, lifted the top of the pumpkin's head and started pouring the liquid inside it, and gently pressed her lips against his...