All Comments on 'Mr. Right? Ch. 02'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is going somewhere right?

The love(lust) at first sight thing is getting really old really fast. So i hope your story picks up (sex) very soon. People don't care to read romance in this section.

medicated1medicated1over 18 years ago
i loved it!!

Keep doing what you're doing! i like the backstory & build up. You can always read about "f**king"---- i thought this category was interracial love. screw the asshole who would suggest that what you've done is anything less than perfection!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I LOVE IT!

This I hope is gonna get very interesting. I like these two already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmmm... More

I can't wait for more. You are doing very well in building up the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I like it you are giving a nice buildup in this

chapter for the characters and gives the story and romance substance. Love this kind of story.....JV

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

Really funny and such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hated it..

Seems to be a bunch of characters thrown together just to write some erotica based on the description of the later chapters. Lacks structure and consistency. Completely lost my interest.

black_fire89black_fire89almost 13 years ago
hey anon

next time sign in and maybe ur comment will mean something. on anthoer hand, angelicsounds, i really liked this. i know something crazy and funny is about to happen :)

Elfin69Elfin69over 12 years ago
To Anon

If you did not want to read it you could have just clicked the back button instead of being a bitch about someone elses writing. Angelic is a terrific writer and has hooked everyone who actually likes to read a plot along with the sex. Next time don't leave a comment for someone else unless you sign in to show you have the courage to back up what you write.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Great story. Very sexy and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really interesting + funny too

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Great interaction

Loved the exchanges between Staci and Matt. You really described well the inner thoughts and feelings she has for him and that really sets up later installments nicely. Oddly enough, while Matt seems to be better off from what his thoughts reveal, he does go closer to the "jerk" side right now. I'll be interested to see how you soften him up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Right? Ch. 01 Previous Part
Mr. Right Series Info

SIMILAR Stories