Mr. Right? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt just smiled and laughed to himself. He thought he was going to have a hard time before when Staci hated him for being lewd. Now he finds out she's friends with the "frat whore," Kathy. He had heard Kathy was a good lay from one of the other brothers, but when 7 other guys chimed in, Matt thought that was a little too much "brotherly love" for him. Who knew how many STDs the brothers were passing between themselves with her help. When she came up to him at the party, he was friendly, but quickly excused himself from her presence. He decided to forgo that route in the hopes that there was someone who would peak his interest as well as his libido. He had found that in Staci, as far as he knew, but getting into Staci's pants was now infinitely harder now that he had dissed her friend. She's probably obligated to think I'm the scum of the universe now, he thought. Oh well, got to make the best of it.

"Speaking of my home, I'm having a party at my house on Sunday night to wrap up alumni weekend. If you gals would like to come, I would be overjoyed. A lot of the guys are coming and some of the sorority sisters are driving down too. It's about an hour from here, on the lake. Please come. I'm sure you all can think up great ways to make my life miserable on the way down and this will just give you a chance to put your plans into action." He ended with a slight smile, the corner of his mouth raised.

Staci thought she might turn into a puddle if he continued to smile at her like that. Putty in his hands...his big, strong, masculine hands. Wait, no. Bad. She couldn't think of him in such ways after he crushed Kathy's self-esteem like that.

Kathy stepped forward and stood right in front of Matt. Staci thought she might slap him and it would serve him right, but instead she smiled and accepted his invitation. Staci cast a skeptical eyebrow at Kathy and then turned to Matt. He was smiling widely now, reminding her of Jesse and his smile that he reserved for Maria.

"I'll come, but if you even look at me funny I will boot your ass into the lake...with a quickness." Staci looked pointedly at Matt, daring him to try her.

"Yes, ma'am. I will be on my best behavior, ma'am. I wouldn't want to be booted...," Matt leaned in closely to Staci and whispered so only she could hear, "but I wouldn't mind getting spanked by a strong willed, black woman, such as yourself." He straightened and moved away, fully expecting Staci to try to slap him. Instead, Staci stood there stunned. She was glad it was hard to see her blush because she could feel the heat in her cheeks, which only made her think of his cheeks, the lower two. She knew she should have said something snappy in reply, but she only lowered her gaze to his butt. He had a nice round butt. She liked that in a man. Crap!! She shook herself back to reality and narrowed her gaze at Matt. "You're really asking for it, you know that? You're lucky that I reserve violence for the real jerks."

Matt's eyes widened a bit. My, she was feisty. Good thing he liked that in a woman, well, maybe only in this woman. He liked this woman a lot. He lowered his eyes to her lips and fought the urge to kiss her. That would only make things worse right now. He lifted his eyes to meet hers and in a low whisper meant for only her ears, he said, "Well, I'm glad you don't want to fight me, because I'm all about loving. I don't want to get physical with you unless it's in a bed."

Staci looked at him in disbelief and fought for control of her facial features. What was it about the man that made her want to melt and made her want to slap him all at the same time? Oh yeah, it was his mouth, his lips that were just asking to be kissed and a voice that made her want to strip...unfortunately, the only things that voice was capable of saying were raunchy and involved her naked in his arms. He was clearly only thinking with one head and that one was asking to be kicked.

Standing up straight, Matt smiled at the group. "I'll see you lovely ladies soon. I'll be in touch with the information. I look forward to seeing you all again." Matt turned and walked away, thinking about how he was going to throw together a party at his house in a little over a day. It was worth it to be able to see Staci again. Sweet Staci....he couldn't wait to get a taste of her.

When Matt was out of earshot, Staci turned with her hands on her hips to Kathy. "Please tell me why we're going to this party. I can't for the life of me figure out why you didn't just slap some sense into the ninny instead of stroking his ego like that."

A devilish smile spread across Kathy's lips. "This is going to be my chance to reel him in. Matt doesn't know who he's dealing with, that's for sure. I'm going to make sure I get what I want and I plan on getting some revenge on Brian as well. This is going to be one hell of a weekend, girls."

Staci didn't want to know what kind of plot was brewing in Kathy's head. Whatever it was, it wouldn't be pretty. The girls waited 10 more minutes before Maia showed up, with a few new accessories. Staci pointed at Maia's neck and said, "All Hail the Hickey Queen." The rest of the girls burst into giggles while Maia turned beet red. Maia mumbled, "And here I thought you were supposed to be my best friend." As they walked to that car, following Lexi's lead, Staci could not help thinking of the hot new hunk that had showed up in her life. Too bad he was nowhere near Mr. Right.

12