All Comments on 'Mr. Rob and the Witches'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7almost 17 years ago
so good

this was really good, i hope that there is a second part coming and soon.

Happy_To_ReadHappy_To_Readalmost 17 years ago
A most erotic story

I also find myself waiting for a continuation. A very nice Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
give us more of the witches

that was erotic at its' best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Haloes???

A well-written tale, leaving the reader wondering what the three-fold payback will be. Will we be told?

Just one point: an aureole is a halo; the pigmented area around the nipple is an areola (pl. areolae).

mtstorymtstoryalmost 17 years ago
HOT

That was one of the hottest stories I read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fantastic!

That was great, can't wait for a part 2 please!

Spider1Spider1almost 17 years ago
Yowza!

Great story. Superb detail and pacing. Please at least give us the celebration party. (Of course they passed)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Some of the best I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Mmmmm, fantastic

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Excellent stuff - really would appreciate a follow on

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Very erotic

Smokin' hot. Loved the witches idea.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Great Job

Very original, sexy and well written!

jliu42jliu42almost 17 years ago
Incrediblye hot

I can't wait to see his reward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Love the story can't wait for the next part

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 17 years ago
Well written

This is an example of a well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Perpetrating stereotypes? yes. Well-written? Maybe

Although your piece works, it stereotypes real witches and Goth culture.

Pagan is an umbrella term for many traditions. Wicca is just one of them.

For those who don't know, your disclaimer at the beginning is not enough to discontinue the stereotype of the sexual witch.

You also had several inconsistencies:

First these are girls who failed a course twice,yet you mention that most Goth girls are smarter than the average student.

So your premise for them being in class doesn't hold.

Second, not all Goths are witches or followers of any Pagan tradition.

That being said, I found the story to be a good one, but with some serious flaws.

And yes, I am a witch, female and no, we don't cast spells in the way you describe in this story. Sex magick is quite complicated and involves consent, not seduction or coercion - which makes it all the more delightful. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic & Outstanding!

A great story with various unique twists. You definitely need to do a Sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

This story was amazing! I can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
outstanding

Outstanding .... Can't wait for the sequel

FaeryFireFaeryFirealmost 17 years ago
Good story, more research couldnt hurt.

I liked this story, but yes it's painful to see these steriotypes encoraged as I'm Pagan myself. If you plan to write a second chapter or a similar story, and you'd like a little more information on sex magick or non-holliwood witchcraft, feel free to look me up on the forums and I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.

It's great to see some erotic fiction involving witches!

Take care,

FaeryFire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
There were several comments

Ahabscribe, about various aspects of witchdom. Don't care. The story was well written and HOT! Looking forward to chapter two. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, that got me pretty wet!

Dripping wet, actually. I don't think I'll ever be able to walk past a goth girl again without my pussy getting wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot

Awesome. And don't worry about stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A witch for all Seasoning

Bewitching wenches should be more common. A little more magic in the schools might keep the intelligent teachers cumming back..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sick vile perversion at its worst.

Just read two sentences and nearly puked. This writer is NOT sane. Should be behind the bars. (probably was)

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 12 years ago
To the jackass that wrote on 4/12...

Just because you are a sick little twisted JACKASS that knows nothing about nothing, DOES NOT MEAN that the author doesn't know what he is talking about... Go back under the rock you born under and bother us not...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Intense

Good story, the use of witches and pagans vs just goth was actually quite interesting. Most modern religions actually see physical love as evil, or at least at moderately shameful while the perception of pagans and wiccans as more sensual and more physical continues. By further modifying it and making it clear that these were intelligent 18 year old women rather then hippygoths made it a bit more realistic.

Keep going, and keep writing love your work and have commented on it on several pages.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AWSOME.

A brilliant story of pupil power and just what some young nubile women (older teenagers) could get up to.

It's a pity that assholes who write obnoxsious comments are too frightened or embarrased to do so under their own names but write under "anonamous".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot, funny and fun!

it's easy to see why so many people liked your story. I know I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh my god

this was incredible when oh when are you if at all gonna finish this great piece

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 7 years ago
Delightfully silly

Very cheesy, very fun, very funny, very hot. Superb. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

This! This right here! This is what I want ant to read from an erotica site. Please!!!! Keep this series going!!!!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks for a original fun read. The story was sexy, funny and I could almost smell the girls arousal as I read the tale,but then again I am a 72yr old dirty old man still blessed with a wicked and vivid imagination. I love loving witch stories and wish that more Authors would write such tales. Well done, Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

absolutely wonderful story. Love stories where teen girls take charge of an older man. Keep up the good work you have a great talent.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Wonderful, wonderful story...and so graphic in the descriptions of each succeeding act...you know that Chapter 2 is going to be SSSSOOOO MUCH MORE OF THE SAME.

I agree with "olgreyfox"-the scent of the girls REEKED from this story...maybe some magic and bewitchment accompanies the reading...Yyyaaayyy....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Oops, I should have read on in the other comments, also; I have to say, the one "anonymous" poster is surely a BITCH for calling 'Ahabscribe' sick, and saying/referring to his needing to be incarcerated. Whoever you are, I also demand you return to whatever basement/grotto you inhabit, never to return here. This is a story, and you, obviously, read them; keep your opinion(s) to yourself. If you do not like the story as it starts out, move on and let the rest of us to read in peace/let the author enjoy our POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT of his efforts!

To "FaeryFire", oooo, baby, I would like to meet you, just to visit with. Thank You for your support of Ahabscribe and his efforts...so kind...are you "anything" like the girls-Tara, Lisa, and Ashley? Not to be disrespectful,but you put yourself out there, so...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've been into the craft for over 40 years but have obviously never had the kind of experience that you portray in your story. For me and I have to say this. I loved reading it and will be looking forward to part two. It's brilliant and thank you for sharing.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

Hot Hot Hot .. Thank You 5 stars from Xluckylee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous