Mr. Robertson's Favorite Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Robertson get's more daring and Steve finds out about us.
3.7k words
4.59
8.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the following weeks I was wearing skirts and tops and lingerie all the time now around Mr. Robertson's house. I talked to Steve that I really enjoy that and got brave enough to admit to him that it is not just a cover up for his story for me any more and he adjusted himself to it. At first he was a bit sad because he wanted to be submissive so badly and me being the little girl didn't fit with him, but soon he too began to accept it out of love or out of not having any better options and he started to get even more submissive trying to be some kind of little pet for me as his lady when we were alone while acting as macho as he could when his dad was around. That worked for me fine and I even started to get off by being in my dominant role with him as my little puppy as long as I also got my manly fix from Mr. Robertson from time to time in our secret party room. Steve still didn't know that his dad and I had something going on which made it even hotter.

Today we stayed up late to watch some football game but I fell asleep during halftime. After the game was over Mr. Robertson and Steve went to bed leaving me on the big comfy couch. I had just painted my toenails and fingernails black and was wearing a checkered skirt and white top, sleeping stretched out on the couch.

I don't know what time it is but it must be way past midnight as I get shaken awake by a strong hand. Another hand is covering my mouth as I open my eyes so I won't scream out. In the dim light from the muted TV I can see Mr. Robertson's huge figure towering over me completely naked. He holds my mouth shut and with the other hand gestures me to remain silent. I nod and he removes his hand from my mouth.

"We don't want to wake up Steve, do we?" he smiles mischieviously. His huge hairy belly is looming over me as he sits there mounted on my chest. His half erect musky smelling cock twitching in front of my face.

"Have you been thinking of me Joseph?" I whisper watching his cock dangle mere inches in front of my lips.

"We're not in the party room little girl, so show some respect." he looks down at me stern and horny. My own cock twitches in my little cotton girly pants as he presses me down onto the couch,

"Yes...Yes Mr. Robertson. I will!" I say in a hushed voice. I look at his half erect dangling wet cock and instinctively open my mouth as he pushes himself forward.

"Good girl! Show big daddy how you suck dick!" he gives off a suppressed moan as his wet mushroom head parts my lips as he enters me. A salty familiar taste fills my mouth as Mr. Robertson glides his shaft in and out breathing heavily, working my mouth like a toy. I let my hand wander to my crotch, lifting my skirt, pulling down my panties and rubbing my small errect penis in rhythm with him fucking my throat.

"Shhhh! Keep quiet!" he whispers, "Or I'll have to discipline you." He moans quite a bit louder than my gurgling and gulping. Mr. Robertson seems to be extra horny and playful tonight. I haven't been over for two weeks due to my mother needing me for work at the house and for two days now Steve has needed my attention almost the whole time. I can feel how urgently Mr. Robertson needs to release himself, since he didn't even took the time to take me to the party room. I wonder what role he intends for me to play outside of our little space as he suddenly pulls back his cock from my mouth with a plopping sound.

"You little slut think it is fun to cheat on my son?" he almost spits in my face through gritted teeth in his sudden outburst of viciousness. I am taken aback and uncertain if he is serious or playing a role to get him going.

"I.....I...but Mr. Robertson...I thought...our arrangement meant....it's not cheating...is it?"

"Are we in the party room now?!" he demands with a vicious whisper.

I shake my head, wide eyed.

"Then it is cheating! I will not tolerate it that you little whore might hurt my son!" he slaps me on the cheek. It was not that hard so I think it might be all playfull and my twitching cook wants to believe that as well but on the other hand it wasn't so light either and my cheek starts to glow and pulsate now that I think of it.

"I....I won't cheat on him....I...I am sorry Mr. Robertson...I love Steve." I stutter, still uncertain where this is going. Mr. Robertson bends down bringing his huge face close to mine a mad horny twinkling in his eyes.

"You think Steve is not man enough to satisfy you? You think you need dozens of other dicks to fill your needs little slut?"

"N...no..." I gulp not sure how to end the sentence since there is some truth in it that Steve might not be enough. He has the equipment to satisfy me fully, but he just doesn't use it right in his submissive bottom boy way. "I...just need you too." I try to sooth Mr. Robertson, seeing a glint of a smile in his eyes when he hears this. "Only you too!" I repeat seeing him relax a little.

"Good!" he says. "At least you can keep your whoring within the family."

"I will Mr. Robertson. I promise!" I nod vigorously. The grin on his face broadens making me certain that this is all just an act to get him going.

"Still I will have to punish you dirty slut for breaking our arrangement so easily. Sucking of your future father in law just like that. Tz,tz,tz! Who do you think you are?" he shakes his head in mocked disbelief. It appears he is still improvising to find a roleplay he likes this evening and now that the ball is in my park I answer in a small voice picking up from his last statement.

"Family!?"

Mr Robertsons grin broadens.

"You think you are good enough to be family?"

I lick my lips, feeling all kinds of emotions creep through me.

"I...I love you like a father." I whisper, blushing, throbbing and getting tears in my eyes all at the same time. Mr. Robertson seems touched by my words and gently strokes my hair with his big meaty hand. He knows that my father is a pot smoking unemployed loser and that it is practically my mother that keeps our family going. After my last confession I can see all kinds of mixed emotions on his face as well.

"So, if I think of you as my daughter everything is ok you think?" he continues to contemplate his next move, still working out what his feelings are.

"Maybe." I answer, not sure about anything anymore either.

"So you can either be a horny slut cheating on your boyfriend or an incestuous cunt fucking your brother and father." he proceeds with his thoughts, still caressing my hair rubbing his wet cock around my mouth and cheeks.

"At least in the second case we are all complicit in the same sin!" I say giving a weak smile. He removes his hand waving a dispraising finger in front of my face smiling.

"Ah no. It still makes you the whore who seduced us both you little devil. My only fault would have been to not raise you properly to be a decent prudent girl."

"Well if you say so, daddy." I smirk up at him, biting my lip.

"I guess with all my partying with Susan I lost sight of my duties in disciplining my children. I might have to talk to my son too but first and foremost I think it is time for a lesson in respect for my little daughter - Emily." As Mr. Robertson finally decided on my new role and name a flash of pleasure ran through me letting me spurt out a big drop of precum from my little dick which I still held in my hand.

"I....I understand. I will accept any punishment, daddy. I want to be a good daughter again." I whisper with another heavy twitch of my wiener in my hand.

Mr. Robertson lifts his weight off of me and grabs my hips, lifting me and turning my slender body on my belly as easily as a seat cushion. He pulls up my ass in front of him. Lifting my skirt, ripping away my pulled down panties, slapping my buttcheeks.

"First of all Emily, you have to keep it really quiet, you don't want to wake your brother do you?"

"No sir!" I sigh as I can feel the hotness on my butt where he slapped me imagining the red finger marks that would appear on my pale skin. I can feel him caressing my buttcheeks and thighs in the dark, grabbing my balls and my shaft from behind. Tugging on them quite roughly. He spits on my butt rubbing the slimy saliva into my buttcrack, letting his thick strong fingers push against my anus.

"I see your pussy is already wet." Mr. Robertson proclaims as he rubs his fingers around my entrance, his voice demanding an explanation.

"Y...Yes Sir. I am sorry. My brother just couldn't - didn't find the time to fulfill my needs today." I whine in a whispering girly voice.

"You should be ashamed for having such thoughts about your brother in the first place. Are you telling me he is satisfying your cravings any other night?" He clearly wants me to tell him about Steve fucking me but since this never happens I would have to make up a story. I am too horny to think right now and I don't want to expose Steve's coverstory but maybe I can hint at Mr. Robertson that he is the only real man in the house.

"Steve - is very good with his mouth yet he chooses to not mount me - that much." I stutter in a moan pushing against his finger. In my head I add 'or at all' to my last words longing for a cock inside of me.

"It really seems that I have to talk to him from man to man." Mr. Robertson says a little startled. I reach out behind me with my hand touching his hairy forearm and caressing it.

"Please don't! He is just a good brother and I love him!" I whine. "Just teach me my lesson daddy, so I can be your good girl!" I pull him towards me.

"Well I can see that you desperately need some punishment with a rod." he adds, grabbing both of my butt cheeks and parting them. I can feel a cold breeze rushing against my wet hole.

"Yes father. I am thankful for that. I accept any punishment you have in mind for me." Mr. Robertson grunts with content for my answer and pushes his wet cockhead slowly between my cheeks. I can feel it pushing against my sphincter as it slowly gives way to embrace him.

"Uhhhhh!" it feels massive and I pant and try to relax. It has been a while since he took me and I now remember how girthy he is when he stretches me. My knees tremble from excitement and I moan into a seat cushion as Mr. Robertson starts to push his whole girthy head into me.

"Keep it down bitch!" he moans more loudly than me as his head gets past my anus and the rest of the shaft glides in more easily. I can feel him stuffing me completely as his hairy balls slap against mine. He keeps his dick inside of me, breathing heavily his fat belly brushing against my butt. With one hand I touch my lower belly, feeling it almost bulge due to his thick cock being deep inside of me. "You're still quite tight for a little whore." he says moving slightly from side to side. Levering his whole length inside of me so I can feel the hard rod touching my insides, pushing against my prostate making me shiver and sweat. "Must be true that my son doesn't give you the ramming that a bitch in heat needs." he concludes as he pulls himself back and pushes in again, taking up a slow rhythm of fucking my boy pussy.

"Yes daddy you are right and I thank you for noticing it and taking up the burden of punishing me." I babble with my eyes rolled back, moaning inbetween each word in a high pitched whisper, feeling my hands shaking in pleasure as Mr. Robertson pushes his weight onto my back pushing me deeper into the couch cushions. I can hardly breathe with my face all smashed into the cushions, feeling the heavy hot sweaty body of Mr. Robertson pushing me down again and again, his cock deep inside of me, my own little rod rubbing against a growing wet stain on the couch.

"You're so goddamn tight!" Mr. Robertson hisses between clenched teeth spitting another glob of saliva down my buttcrack. The lube helps and with continuing smacking sounds and deep grunts from Mr. Robertson his pace gets ever more quickly. I can feel his huge weight pushing me into the couch as my squeezed in penis gets closer and closer to cuming, tightening up my asshole even more. I try to hold it back as I don't want to cum before Mr. Robertson squirts his hot juices into my needy boy pussy. "Damn I am about to cum already!" he hisses into my ear pushing and pushing holding my hips and ramming me like there is no tomorrow.

"Yes. Yes Daddy. Fill me up with cum." I whimper almost inaudible as he gives me a few hard final pushes. His cock starts to pulsate vigorously and he moans loud into my ear as he ejaculates over and over again deep into my asshole. I am also almost there when he slams his open palm hard on my butt cheek making a loud cracking sound and I tighten up in shock, milking the last few drops of cum from his girthy cock with my asshole. The shock also inhibits me from cumming myself and now I moan out in desperation as I can sense him lifting his weight off of me and pulling out. He breathes heavily and stands up leaving me on all fours, his cum leaking out of my butthole and running down my balls and thighs and onto the couch cushion. "No please, I want to cum too daddy!" I whimper.

"Where would the punishment be then?" he laughs and gives me another hard slap on the other butt cheek. I can feel them burning from his hard slaps imagining how red they must be. He just stands there wiping his nose with the back of his hand, his semi hard wet cock dangling in front of him looking down on my pathetic used body. I am frustrated by not getting my orgasm but also happy and weak from all the excitement so I don't know what to say when I finally hear Mr. Robertson in a surprised voice.

"Oh Steve! You're awake?"

I turn my head looking up and there in den semi-dark in the doorway stands Steve, in white boxershorts with a clear hard-on inside of them. He looks shocked and tears run down his face but he doesn't move or say anything. Mr. Robertson dabs his sweaty face with a napkin catching his breath and then he kind of shruggs at the whole scene looking at Steve's crotch then back at me still on all fours leaking cum out of my ass. He walks past Steve and pats him on the shoulder saying "Sorry son, but your sister was in desperate need of some discipline." and with that he leaves the room walking upstairs. I am too shocked to move or say anything so I just stare at Steve with wide eyes, my face red from embarrasement and exhaustion. Steve slowly starts to move towards me and I am kind of scared by his empty look.

"Steve. Please. I am sorry. I still love you so much. It is just-" he shakes his head barely visible for me and I stop stuttering. As he reaches me he lifts his foot and gives me a hard kick at the hip which sends me tumbling to the floor in front of the couch. An embarrasing cum fart escapes me spraying more of Mr. Robertson's cum onto my legs and the floor.

"Ouch, Steve, I am sorry!" I whimper in a panic. I try to crawl away from him towards the kitchen but instead of following me or trying to kick me again he drops his shorts and gets down on all fours like a dog, looking towards me with his head tilted slightly to the side but still with that empty expression.

"Steve, please say something!" Again that little shake of the head and a deep growl from the back of his throat. The growl sounds angry and desperate and dangerous. I don't know what to do, I am so confused by his behaviour so I crawl towards the kitchen a bit further which makes him growl louder. I stop and gulp. As I kneel there on all fours Steve crawls up behind me. Moving like a dog on all fours his hard cock clearly visible, dangling underneath him. He circles me as I watch him, his expression still empty but slightly manic. As he comes up behind me again he stops and puts his face down to my feet, sniffing and licking my bare feet like a dog greating another. I freeze, feeling his warm wet tounge flicking between my toes. What is he doing? He never acted like this before. I wiggle my toes and again he growls so I stop. He sniffs up my calfs and my thighs, stopping where my legs got sprayed with cum and he starts to lick it off. He is clearly crazy, licking his father's cum from my body but it sends another pulse of blood down my semihard shaft making it stiff as a mast again. I breathe heavily and hold still as Steve's tongue works its way up towards my balls and my molested boy pussy. As he reaches it he again pushes his nose in, sniffing like a wild dog and licking around my entrance which lets me moan and shiver. I never saw Steve this way and even though he is licking my cumsmeared asshole like a cuck he never appeared so dominant before which makes my own shaft pulsate with pleasure.

He is acting like a dog finding a bitch in heat and I am more than ready for him since his father left me all horny. I arch my back pushing my anus out into his face pawing the floor with my hand showing that I am ready. Without a word he seems to understand my posture like a dog would and with a long lick at my asshole he starts to shove his upper body onto my back. His weight bears me down and he grabs onto my sides above the hip as he positions himself. Without grabbing for his cock he starts to make humping motions and the tip of his wet penis slams into my thighs and my balls, trying to find my hole. He grunts and humps tightening his abs to lift his hard-on up to his belly. Finally with a push forward he finds support for his thick red mushroom head between my butt cheeks and pushes against my already fucked and sore hole. With another heavy grunt and another hump he pushes in, a loud farting sound escaping my asshole as his father's cum lubricates his way in. I whimper loudly as his whole length enters me, his balls touching mine. He is about the girth of his father but several centimeters longer and I can sense Steve's fat log deep in my intestine. He continues to hump me like an uncontrolled animal. Deep and regular while pushing me to the floor hard, growling into my ear, biting my shoulder and neck. I just hold still like his little bitch letting him breed me, whimpering like a puppy as he pushes me to almost cumming onto the floor.

He can sense my body tightening up, about to cum so he shifts all his upper body weight onto my back and he lets his grip loosen. One of his hands moves down my belly and roughly grabs my cock pulling it towards my belly. He holds my wet red head tight between his thump and indexfinger while humping even harder than before.

Holding me this thight and ramming me hard he can sense my little cock starting to swell and pulsate about to release my semen. As I am about to cum he stops his growling and also whimpers softly while licking my ear which finally sends me over the edge. I shoot out long strands of white cum onto the hardwood floor as my sphincter contracts around his shaft deep inside of me. Steve gives me a few hard deep pushes and then I can feel his swollen cock exploding inside in synchronicity with my own little boyclit twitching on and on. We both cum long and hard whimpering like two young dogs on the floor. Steve fills me up, his cum mixing with whats left of his father's until he finally pulls out with a slurp making another splotch of semen on the floor behind me. Exhausted and without a word trailing a long strand of cum from the tip of his cock he crawls out of the room on all fours. I lay there in my own cum panting, fucked and happy.