Mr. Rogers

Story Info
That is what we called him.
2.3k words
2.64
12.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Rogers lived next door to us. He lived there when we moved in and had been there for more years than we had been alive. Mr. Rogers was lots of years older than we are. It isn't really his name either. But I can't spell it or pronounce it. He came from one of the far eastern counties over 50 years ago.

We call him Ben, not really his name either but I can't pronounce it either and he just goes by Ben. We had lived next door to Ben for nearly a year before I really started to get to know him. He is a Muslim I think. Not a Christian for sure. And I will tell you that we are. But we don't practice very much.

Anyway I started to get to know Mr. Rogers by the fence I was building between our properties. I went over knocked on his door and ask if he knew exactly where the line is. His reply yo me was.

"Does it really matter David?"

"No not to me it doesn't Ben."

"Why do you want to know, David?"

"I would like to build a privacy fence around our back yard, because of our pool. Shelly wants to get a tan so she'll be out by the pool lots the year."

"She doesn't want the old man next doo looking at her."

"It has nothing to do with you Ben. The Wilsons on the other side have two teenaged boys and Shelly may spend some time nude out there."

"Oh my, then the old man next door could really enjoy looking then."

"You look all you want Ben you have never been any kind of a problem."

We laughed and chatted and ben helped me set the strings for the property fence and after asking if he would ever like to use our pool we decided to put in a gate on his side. Ben and I slowly became friends and I slowly started to get to know our next door neighbor. Ben was much more complicated than I had ever thought.

I slowly began to learn some of the differences between Muslim and Christian. He had lived in this country for most of his life and so had accepted our beliefs about things. But that didn't mean he believed them.

Ben is about 6' tall and very thick built with very broad shoulders and about the same width in his hips as shoulders. He told me his age was nearly 70 and for a man of that age he is very strong. My guess would be he is well over 250lbs, more likely 280lbs. His thighs are as big as my waist. We were over to his house having a whiskey ( he like it) and had been working on my fence. We were hot and sweaty and he was going to shower and I was just finishing my drink. Ben was undressing to shower and as he dropped his under ware to step in the shower I saw his penis. Hanging limp it was twice the size of mine around and more that twice as long hanging as I am erect. I stopped dead still.

"My God Ben if that thing still gets hard you could be much more than slightly dangerous to the girls of our neighborhood."

He grinned at me.

"Oh he still fully functions David. I just don't have many chances to use him now. Would Shelly enjoy some fun with him do you think?" I grinned back at him.

"We finish up the fence Ben you need to come over and visit her when she is laying out. Maybe give her a peak at him."

"You wouldn't mine my messing with Shelly?"

In our weeks of learning about each other I had learned Ben likes women, but they are sexual toys. Slaves to the male cock. Strictly fun things. Now he likes Shelly and gives her respect because she is my wife, but he still looks at her as a fun fuck toy.

I went on and thought no more about it. We finished up our fence as we called it that next week. And the following My wife began to sun bathe. My wife Shelly is 28, with very short pixie cut blonde hair, with blue eyes. She is startlingly nice looking with a fine sharp nose and a wide very kissable mouth. Shelly is more than pretty. One of women that when they enter a room everyone looks, and the looks again and keeps looking. And not because of her face. Her body is startling too.

She is short, at 5'2" and 115lbs. Her waist is small but she flares both up and down. Her breasts are a very firm high set 34c cup and her hips maybe and inch bigger around. I have done something to my wife that I love, but that makes her push her sex to a degree. I have teased Shelly out of bras. And she will wear the tight soft slacks that mold to the body with out a long shirt over her crotch. They pull into the V of her sex showing her off and she is comfortable doing it. Most women aren't. My wife Shelly is shall we say, very sexy.

I work five days a week 9am to 4pm. Shelly is a teacher and she is off in the summer. So she can do as she wishes. I was very busy for a couple weeks at work and spent way more time at it than I wanted. I was finishing up some final touches on the fence one night when Ben came in where I was carrying two cold ones.

"Hey, Ben how you been."

"Very disappointed David is all I can say."

"Why is that Ben?"

"Why that beautiful wife of your has shown very little sexy skin. You said she wanted to lay out nude?"

"So no nipples or pussy lips to look at since we finished the fence up?"

"Nothing of the kind, David. She wears a one piece suit most days. She has worn a two piece a couple of times which was a bit of fun."

"You need to swim a bit with your hungry weapon displayed for her Ben build some desire."

"You would be okay if I show off just a bit?"

"Go for it Ben give her a thrill."

That night we were messing around and I teased Shelly about her swimming suits and her lack of nudity around Ben.

"So David I should just let it all hang out around Ben?"

"Oh ya Babe, the hungry Monster could show it's big head if you do."

"His one eyed Monster the pussy stretcher you mean?"

"It would stretch your Babe for sure."

I didn't give it another thought and things went as usual. About a week later Ben came over after I got home with two whiskeys.

"So how goes it Ben any nips or lips shared since we talked last?"

"She might of loosened just a bit she has laid out on her stomach with her top untied a few times. And I have given her a thrill twice now."

"Had him hanging loose for her about 2 hours ago David. Gave her a real good look too. And she did look real good this time."

"Good for you Ben, you sit down next to her a visit a bit with him hanging right out for her to look?"

"Did that for her today David. Gave her a really good look too and she stared right at him. Ask her if she'd like to touch him."

"What did she say to that Ben?"

"Said she'd love to feel him. But it wouldn't be fair to do with out showing herself to me."

"I said easy to fix."

"That is so true so what did she say after?"

"Said she'd think about it."

"Could be worth the wait Ben?"

"Might be at that?"

I didn't see Ben for a few days and didn't think to say anything to Shelly either. I'd guess it was nearly a week before I saw Ben and it was when he brought me a whisky over and we sat on the deck beside the pool.

"Well you did the trick with what ever you said last time we talked David."

I tried to think if I had said anything, and then I remembered while we were in the act of making love I had teased her about seeing the one eyed monster. She had said it was every bit as big as I'd said. I had ask if she touched it.

"No, not yet. Do you think I should?"

"I see no reason not to give it a couple of pulls and watch to grow."

"Should I make it spit?"

"Well now that one is up to you. But likely you'll need to kiss and lick it. And you probably should return the favor."

"Show him my tits and slit?"

"That's the one."

"But David if I show him my slit, he likely will want to put the monster up inside me?"

"Well now Babe that one is up to you."

I remembered the bantering we had done now. Most of it was a tease but not completely.

"I am glad I loosened things up for you Ben. Has she been naked with you since then?"

"As a Jay bird since then. Man she has a pretty body."

"Has she given you a few pulls by now Ben?"

"Better than that David she has sucked me off now several times and she swallows too. I want your wife to become my little slut David, and I think she is ready. She has given me her fine little breasts and my mouth now has the taste of her sex on my lips all day long. I ask her to come naked to me tonight so I can enjoy her completely. She says she must ask you. Do I have permission to enjoy her?"

I was stunned. In honesty I'd wanted Ben and Shelly to become good friends. And I'd hoped my wife would share the beauty of her body with him. And now it seemed she was going to ask if I would let her share her womanhood with him too. But my biggest shock was that I was very turned on that she wanted too.

"Ben I will be flattered to have you enjoy Shelly in every way."

"I hope you understand the heat of my desire for her. I plan to enjoy her to the fullest. Just send her over naked and I will send her home in the morning before noon."

Shelly had dinner ready and we ate a nice meal I moved to the living room and a whisky. I had relaxes for about 30 minutes when Shelly came from upstairs into where I was. When she entered I was completely prepared for what I saw and I was very pleased She was ready to do it.

"Ben texted me and said you have given him permission."

"I did yes."

"And you want me to do this?"

"I want you to follow you own desires. Are you wet for him?"

"Yes very wet for it."

"Then it looks like you are ready for it."

My wife leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth and she felt my erection.

"You gave me to him several months ago didn't you?"

Ben had manipulated me and I knew he was. I in turn gave him what he wanted, my wife. I watched my wife walk slowly to and out of the back door going to her lover. I waited about 15 minutes before I got up and followed her. His bedroom was not far inside the rear door and I could hear them talking.

"You are so big Ben are you sure it will be okay? Oh God go slow please Ben. Oh, Oh you are about to go in me Ben. Oh, the head is so big. Oh yes push Ben Push. Oh God you feel so good Ben please go slowly. God Ben you feel wonderful, fuck me Ben, fuck me, make me your slut Ben."

"You are my little slut Shelly you are now my slut."

I was smiling as I returned to our house. Ben had now taken my wife as his lover. And he had his big cock up inside of her right next door. I was so proud of her, that she'd given in to him and was now at this moment giving it up for him. His big cock was taking her places she has never gone. I had to work in the morning and I knew she was going to be Ben' lots from now on.

I got home to an empty house the next day but Ben walked in shortly after.

"Your wife is sleeping in my bed now David. This old cock has been in her off and on since she came to me. She is my slut now you know. Thank you for giving her to me. I knew you wanted me to take her months ago. I knew the first time you saw my shlong you wanted it up inside her. You know I have to slut Shelly don't you?"

"Yes I know you need to make her the slut you know she is. Does she know yet?"

"No, but we are going to visit my family tomorrow and they will teach her that she is a slut."

"Your brothers and nephews?"

"Yes and my Aunts and my nephews wives. We all fuck these bitches. You are really okay with what we are about to do with Shelly. You knew from the start I would want to slut the little bitch didn't you?"

"I enjoy your belief that women are just sexual toys. And yes I wanted you to have her as your play thing."

"My family will love your wife's little pussy."

"Have fun with her Ben."

"We will David, we will."