Mr. Simmons has a Way about Him

Story Info
A man with a heightened libido drives women to help him.
4.3k words
4.63
6.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This belongs in Humor, but here's the scoop: It's a free-use themed, twilight zone-ish kind of romp. I'm not sure any of it makes any sense but it's also free of charge. Think of all the money you're saving by reading this story!

*******

"Oh, Miss Harper, you've got it all wrong. Mr. Simmons is very respectful. Like, if he wants to cum in my mouth, he always asks first. I think you're just misunderstanding..."

Margot Harper was appalled by the story the house cleaner had relayed to her. Rebecca sounded so proud as she explained how she had helped Mr. Simmons prevent a mess. Apparently, he had been masturbating and was about to cum all over the floor. Rebecca came to the rescue, guzzling it all down. "Rebecca, Mr. Simmons shouldn't be asking you to do anything of the sort! He is your employer!"

The house cleaner disagreed, "Ma'am, Mr. Simmons is a tenant here. I may clean his apartment, but the association employs me, not him. I don't mind doing anyone favors, though. You know, within reason. So, when Mr. Simmons asked me to swallow his sperm, I obliged! After all, he was masturbating and out of tissues. At least, I think that was the reason he asked me to help." Rebecca placed a finger to her chin, trying to recall all the details. She clearly remembered enjoying the taste of the man very much, but she didn't mention that.

"We are all members of the HOA here, Rebecca. WE, as a group, employ you. Asking you to swallow semen is not part of your job description, and it is NOT 'within reason!' Tissues, or no tissues."

"It isn't?"

"Would you do the same for Mr. Hemmingway in 3B?"

Rebecca instantly snapped at Margot, "No, of course not. Why would you ask me that? Gross!"

Margot couldn't understand the housekeeper at all, but then she didn't really care to. Margot instead wished to see the young lady fired. Her conduct was utterly inappropriate. "Rebecca, why do you describe Mr. Hemmingway as gross, but not Mr. Simmons?"

"Well, for one, I barely know Mr. Hemmingway."

"You've worked here two years, young lady. Mr. Simmons only moved in a couple months ago, while Mr. Hemmingway has been living in this building for over eight years. Certainly, the entire time you have worked here."

"Huh, I didn't realize that."

"And though Mr. Hemmingway has lived here for almost a decade, he is still quite young. Closer to your age than Mr. Simmons. He's thirty-one, thirty-two maybe? He moved here just after publishing his first book. He's an author of historical fiction, you know. Finished his first novel in college. Quite a successful young man."

"I didn't know that. I guess I never asked."

"On the other hand, Mr. Simmons -- he must be in his late forties, maybe more. I believe he inherited his apartment through his aunt, and before that I heard he could never keep a place. I'm not sure what he does, but it isn't much. He's considerably..." Margot couldn't quite find the words to describe it. She hadn't actually met Keith Simmons personally; only seen him in passing on rare occasions. Finally, she finished with, "... slovenly, too. The point is, I'm not sure Mr. Simmons has any of the nice qualities that Mr. Hemmingway has.""

"Miss Harper, are you asking me to swallow Mr. Hemmingway's sperm or something?"

"What?! No!!" Margot believed Rebecca might be denser than diamonds.

"Thank goodness. Why would I do that? He's practically a stranger to me!"

"And Mr. Simmons isn't? Again, Rebecca, WHY would you do it for Mr. Simmons, but not Mr. Hemmingway?"

"Because Mr. Simmons asked, I told you! And he was quite polite about it. Look, I really must be getting back to my duties, Miss Harper. I'm sorry I ever said anything about it!"

Margot Harper was fuming. She wasn't exactly certain why she was so angry about the situation, but nevertheless she was. Very angry, indeed. If she was any angrier, she'd have to change her name to Karen. Maybe it was a host of other factors that egged at Margot, too. At work, she'd spent the last two days arguing with a dozen pharmaceutical reps over two products that launched poorly. Not to mention, her boss had been on her back about a report that should have been finished last week. Regardless, this issue with her obscene neighbor seemed more urgent now.

Margot stormed out of her apartment and charged up the stairs, too impatient to wait on the elevator. A moment later, she pounded loudly at the entrance to unit 3A. She could hear a man grumbling to himself as he shuffled his way to the door. "Who is it?" the voice called. Margot guessed at least two decades of a smoking habit helped develop that voice. "It's Margot Harper, your neighbor in the unit below. I demand you open this door!"

"Fine, fine," grunted the man. Margot could hear locks moving and clicking about (taking far too long about it), until finally the door opened. She screamed when she witnessed what was revealed behind it. Keith Simmons, a boisterous-looking man, was wearing nothing more than an open robe, while precariously holding a liquor glass in his left hand. His right hand was furiously beating his meat, and it appeared as if he had never paused the action. Margot had no idea how he managed to open the locks without spilling the drink.

"SIR!" Margot yelled. "Stop doing that immediately!" Margot couldn't turn away, no matter how revolted. Her eyes were fixed like magnets to the strange man's earnest, stroking actions.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I can't. I have an exceptionally heightened libido. This is doctor's orders."

Margot began stuttering, shocked and alienated by the activity. "But... bu.. doctor's... wh.. wh... what?"

"Doctor's orders, ma'am. I need to orgasm at least six times a day and once I get started, I can't just stop. Causes too many problems. Plumbing problems, you might call them. So, ma'am, if you don't mind..." He nodded subtly to the door, suggesting Margot should move on, so he could close it.

But Margot was transfixed. She hadn't blinked once since she first laid eyes on him. Keith Simmons was unfit, but less so than she would have guessed. He had a disheveled, Russell Crowe kind of style to him, and he somehow managed to carry himself well, even while beating off. "I.. I'm sorry.. did you... did you say you must do this six times a day?"

"Or more, yes, ma'am."

Margot couldn't tell you the color of the Keith's eyes, because she'd yet to look him in the face. "I mean... how do you find the time?" Her voice drifted to a whisper.

"All I have time for is masturbation, ma'am. Again, I have an abnormally heightened libido. I hope you can understand."

Margot attempted to compose herself. "Well, that may be, but you can't go around asking our staff -- much less, any stranger - to swallow your semen! It's absolutely -"

"Oh, ma'am, I am so sorry. You're talking about that girl in the outfit who sometimes helps, right?"

"The housemaid's outfit?" Margot asked.

"Yes, that's the one."

Margot found it so difficult to pull her eyes away, still mesmerized by the vulgarity of this man. He performed so nonchalantly and it was perversely peculiar to her. Mr. Simmons wasn't creepy with it. He was just doing it as if he were going through the motions of making coffee. She responded, "Yes, Rebecca is the building's maid. It's part of where our HOA fees go."

"Of course," the man muttered, adding a little squeeze when he reached the tip of his penis with his stroke, then loosening a bit when coming back down.

"Again, as to why I am here... Rebecca told me that you made her swallow your cum. You cannot do that, sir!" Finally, Margot looked up to Mr. Simmons' eyes. They were blue. She didn't care. She preferred looking at his cock, so she dropped her eyes back down again.

"Oh, I would never MAKE someone do that, ma'am. I just asked. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ask the help. I promise it won't happen again!"

Margot had expected a fight. There didn't appear to be one, yet she didn't want to leave. "And why wouldn't you keep tissues on hand for this?" She pointed to Keith's rock-hard cock.

"I know, ma'am! Completely negligent of me. I mean to, but I haven't had time to leave the apartment. Every time I explode, I have to fetch the towels and clean up the place. When I'm finished getting all that sorted out, I often need to whack off again. I am definitely going to the store after I finish here, though. I swear. The sooner, the better."

Margot somehow managed to briefly peel her eyes away and glanced down the hall. It was clear. Turning, she gently pushed on Mr. Simmons' chest, forcing him back into his apartment. Margot stepped inside with him, closing the door behind her. "Okay, it's best the other neighbors don't see this." She pointed to his actions again, knowing she'd continue to be transfixed looking at it. Wanting to be. Margot spoke softly, "Um, so maybe I could go to my place and fetch some tissues. I think I have an extra box or two."

"That would be fantastic, ma'am. Such a lifesaver. I promise you. When I make it to the store, I'll buy their whole supply." At no point did Keith Simmons slow down while engaging in the conversation. Margot thought perhaps that was why she was spellbound. She imagined what it must be like to masturbate in front of someone so casually. To be so bold. There had been some degree of pause, a silence in the air with Margot staring and Keith pumping, before Keith spoke up again. "Uh, were you going to get those tissues now, ma'am? I could really use them."

"Oh, yes, of course! But, um... what if I don't make it back in time?"

The man sighed and rolled his eyes. "I guess I will have to ruin a couple more towels... again."

"Oh, okay. Then I'll get going." Margot turned to leave when Keith's words caught up with her. "I'm sorry. A couple?"

"Ma'am?"

"You said 'a couple' -- as in a couple of towels."

"Yes, that's the thing, ma'am. The uh... well, you know... the amount I produce is substantial."

"Be that as it may, two towels?" Margot tried to get a better view of the man's balls, but his cock was so meaty, and wrapped in such a strong, firm grip, it was hard to see anything past it. She wondered how big they were. How full they were. Up until this point her life, Margot would never have been described as a 'size queen' but she was impressed with the length and girth of Keith Simmons. It wasn't grotesquely large, but it was probably in the top ten or fifteen percent. Eight, nine inches, maybe? Certainly a tad thicker than the average Joe. Margot really wished she could get a closer look at those balls.

Keith broke the long silence again. He wasn't sure if this woman was angry, or upset, or helpful, or what. She seemed undecided as to what she was doing. "You best hurry, ma'am. I might have to ask the help again, right? Hah!" Keith was trying to be funny and he hoped Margot would take the joke in stride.

"You will NOT be asking that young maid to swallow your seed again. Highly inappropriate. I, on the other hand, am simply your neighbor. Not an employee, or someone who would be afraid to say no to you."

"Oh, ma'am, of course she could say no. Anyone could. That's cra-"

"The point I am making, Mr. Simmons, is it would be far more appropriate to ask ME to swallow your semen than her. Do I make myself clear?"

"Oh course, ma'am, but you've also made it clear that it's not appropriate to ask anyone, right?"

There was pre-cum dripping off the tip of Keith's cock. Margot could see it clearly and moaned slightly, an autonomous reaction and she hoped he didn't hear her. Suddenly, Margot got an idea and said, "Maybe you're too close for -"

"I am very close, ma'am."

"Well, I have an idea. Why don't I help you now and once you are finished, I'll run to the store for you? I'll come back, hopefully before you need to use tissues again."

"That would be very kind. But I really need help right now, ma'am. I can't hold it much longer. Can you please get those tissues from your apartment? Or maybe, just grab the towels from my --"

Margot jumped to her knees. "It's okay, it's okay, sir. It's fine! I mean, I understand this is a bit unorthodox, but please cum in my mouth. I'll swallow everything, and we won't have any mess on our hands. I can handle it, I'm sure.

"But Miss Harper. I told you. It's --"

"It's a lot, yes! But I've never had trouble swallowing before. You're saying it's more than normal, no biggie. I skipped lunch today, so it's fine."

Keith was almost incredulous. Why was this happening again? In regard to the maid, he thought to ask for her help and then tip accordingly, which he did. The downstairs neighbor was an unexpected treat.

"If you say so, ma'am. Would you mind opening? It's going to be any second."

"Of course. And please, stick it in a little. I'll suck it hard and fast and make sure we don't stain this carpet, okay?" Margot hoped she sounded reassuring. She wanted any excuse to taste this man and she had no idea why. It was his bravado or something. It turned her on, more than anything she'd experienced in her life. Yet, above all, helping this man just seemed rational to her. He was a man in need of assistance. Getting turned on was just a byproduct of helping him.

Although expected, it was still a surprise as the first blast struck the roof of Margot's mouth, reaching the back of her throat where it splashed back. Margot struggled to swallow before it overflowed, almost escaping her lips. She tightened her oral grip around Keith's shaft and was more prepared for the second and third ropes to come. At first, there wasn't much to taste, but as she continued swallowing, a subtle, sweet tang began rising on her palette. Margot needed to chase that flavor more, causing her to make sucking efforts on Keith's shaft, yet she avoided bobbing her head into full blowjob mode. Her effort appeared to be helping, as Keith unloaded even more juice. Margot must have been fingering her pussy for thirty seconds or more, before realizing she'd been doing it at all. She was so horny, her actions became autonomous. As Mr. Simmons released yet another powerful blast of semen into Margot's eager mouth, she climaxed with him, soaking her panties and bit of the floor beneath her. With Keith still cumming, she found it easy to extend the sensations, moving into multiple orgasms. Her legs quivered while she held her stance, fingering herself throughout.

"You're really good at that. Have you always loved guzzling cum, ma'am?"

Keith surprised Margot with the crass question, yet she liked it. It was naughty and aroused her even more. "MM-mm," Margot denied it, shaking her head, while keeping Keith's cock propped in her mouth. She didn't dare take it out. It was still producing sweet seed, and she felt it was pertinent to capture every, single drop.

"It's just you do this so well," sighed Keith.

Finally, Margot wrangled herself away from her neighbor's penis and straightened herself out a bit. "To answer your question, normally I am not such a fan. I mean, yes, of course, I do it for my husband now and then, but I've never been particularly fond of the flavor or the texture. Yours was surprisingly... different. I mean, it was definitely cum, but I really liked it." Margot brought a finger to her lips, thinking back on the moment, as if it happened a millennia ago. She already wanted to repeat the activity.

Keith was still standing above Margot, his cock hanging not far from her face. She was watching it slowly soften, while he spoke to her, "I'm sorry, ma'am. Did you say you have a husband?"

Margot dusted herself off and began to pick herself up off the floor. As much as she enjoyed looking at this man's package, she did promise to help. "That's right. His name is Albert."

"But, ma'am..."

"Don't worry. I'll be right back with those tissues!"

The connection of the act she'd just committed, to encroaching any sense of impropriety, never clicked for Margot. Just as the maid had seemed nonchalant, Margot now "understood" that young woman's point of view. Sucking the man off may have been sensual, but it was more out of necessity, right? Or so she had convinced herself.

**

"Oh, hi Margot. What ya doin'?" It was Barb Winters, the woman on the top floor, bumping into Margot in the lobby as she came back from the store. Whenever Barb and Margot crossed paths they often gossiped. At least once a month the two have coffee or breakfast together.

"I'm taking these tissues to Keith Simmons, the neighbor in 3A."

"Oh, yeah. I heard someone moved in there. What's he like?"

"He seems nice. I understand why he hardly ever comes out of his room now. Dear me, I had to swallow a very large load of his cum, because the poor man was out of tissues."

"I'm sorry, Margot. What?"

"Oh, it's why I got these tissues." Barb was stunned, reacting to Margot in the same manner Margot had reacted to the housekeeper. But somehow, the parallels never crossed Margot's mind and she continued, "That poor man must have a very difficult time keeping friends."

"Margot, I think we started in the middle of the conversation or something. Did you say you gave your neighbor a blowjob?"

Margot jumped back. "Heavens, no!! I would never do such a thing! I love my husband."

"Oh, okay, because I thought you said you swallowed Mr. Simmons' semen."

"That's right."

This back and forth would doubtlessly have continued had Margot not been so impatient. "Look, Barb. I'm sure you'll understand exactly what I am talking about if you come up to Mr. Simmons' apartment with me. I need to drop these off, anyway."

"The tissues?"

"Correct. Come on, let's go!" Margot pulled Barb by her wrist and dragged her to the elevator. "I'm sure Keith -- er, Mr. Simmons -- will be happy to see me back so soon. I don't want him ruining more towels." Barb stayed quiet for the ride up, hoping Margot wasn't having a midlife crisis.

A few minutes later, the two knocked on Keith Simmons' door. They heard shuffling feet and a voice. "Is that you, Miss Harper?" Locks could be heard disengaging, as Margot had experienced before.

"Yes, it's me." Margot shouted through the door. "I was able to get six boxes or tissues. Hopefully it will last you a few days."

Barb was still utterly baffled. Margot hadn't explained enough for her to make sense of anything and she didn't know if her friend was being serious, or joking, or using some kind of unfamiliar slang. Up until now, Barb was positive Margot would never cheat on her husband. She couldn't wait to get to the bottom of things when the door finally opened. Once again, Keith was wearing an open robe and repeating the same exercise as earlier, when he and Margot first met, furiously stroking his meat. The moment Barb saw Keith, a light went off in her head, memories flooding back to her. She spoke first, "Wait a minute. I recognize you. Or rather, your resemblance. Are you Hunter Addison's kid?"

"That was my uncle. Uncle H, I called him. He was my father's half-brother. Passed away like ten years ago. Did you know him?" While Keith responded, he didn't change his pace on his stroking activities.

"I knew him very well. He had the same..." Barb glanced down to Keith's working hand and took a long pause, before slowly looking back up. "... problem you have, apparently. I used to help his wife all the time." Now Barb understood what Margot had been getting at and it all made sense. Barb was so relieved it wasn't something more serious.

"You knew Aunt Jan? Yeah, she was great. Left me the place when she passed away. They're both gone, far too soon."

Margot was thrilled her friend had a connection with Mr. Simmons. It made explaining the situation much easier.

"You must have a heightened libido, huh? You poor man." Barb said, making a 'tsk' sound. She turned to Margot. "Mr. Simmons' uncle used to come up to my apartment sometimes when his wife needed a break. It was no trouble to help the neighbors. Quite fun, actually. Dan used to complain I gave more handjobs to Hunter than him, but it was fine."

12