All Comments on 'Mr. Simmons has a Way about Him'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm still waiting, patiently, for someone to construct a Free Use world/scenario that has enough legitimacy that it could be entertained seriously, even with a big dose of Suspension of Disbelief, without just rolling my eyes and abandoning it on the first page. I'm sure it's possible, but it's yet to happen.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 2 years ago

you've done it once again with humor to spare <3 thanks for sharing!

Rocketman51Rocketman51almost 2 years ago

A truly kinky tale! I laughed my ass off thinking if I could only be so lucky! Great sense oh humor and Good writing! Thank you!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Very good. Although I would have loved to hear the husband's conversations while they watched their wives jerking, sucking and fucking Mr Simmons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great. Funny and sexy. Any chance of another couple of chapters?

Somethingclever915Somethingclever915almost 2 years ago

My communication is mdmccabe 5 at gmale if you were interested in me reading from my podcast. Sorry had to put it up in code otherwise they block me for spamming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely hilarious :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.