Mr. Simmons has a Way about Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember you ever mentioning this man to me. Hunter Addison? Jan's husband?" Margot would like to have heard the stories.

"Oh, it was before you moved here and such a long, long time ago. They were very sweet neighbors." Barb looked to Keith. "After Hunter passed, your aunt became reclusive. I barely ever saw her."

"She was always that way, really." said Keith, still stroking nonchalantly. "It was Uncle H that encouraged Aunt Jan to socialize. She used to complain about it all the time."

"Really?"

Keith picked up the pace now, harder and faster. Both ladies diverted their attention to the actions at his crotch while he spoke, "Well, she didn't complain about you guys. About herself. Like how'd she'd rather stay home and read or watch television, than have poker night with her husband's friends. Especially if she was going to have to cater to Uncle so much. Aunt Jan said Uncle H would cum twice as much when they were out partying or socializing, so she liked to keep it to a minimum."

"I suspected Jan was shy like that. A homebody," said Barb. "Still, I might be introverted, too, if half my diet was semen. I know your Aunt Jan swallowed much more than me, or Deborah Mitchel, or Janice Wiggins, or Kate Parks could ever have dreamed of. The whole complex used to help your uncle when he needed it."

"Yeah, he was a popular guy."

Barb crossed her arms, smirking. "Once, your aunt left to visit her parents, leaving Hunter by himself for over a week. Deborah Mitchel and I used to split shifts. She took the morning and afternoon; I took the evenings after I got home from work. But let me tell you. Had I not personally known Hunter, I never would have believed it. That one man could cum so much. Or rather, had to cum so much. I could easily get three huge loads every evening. Not to mention, the little ones in between."

"What exactly did you do for him, Barb?" asked Margot, curious. She understood that swallowing some jizz was fine. It was just being helpful, preventing a huge mess. But she wondered if doing anything past that might be crossing the line. Up til now, Margot never thought Barb ever would have cheated on Dan.

"Oh, you know. The poor guy used to suffer from sore wrists all the time. Jan sucked him and stroked him often, but she couldn't be asked to do it ALL the time. Not with his needs. So yeah, Hunter jacked off a lot. Enough that he had his wrists bandaged up on a few occasions."

Keith was nodding, still stroking. "Oh yeah, it gets very rough on the wrists after a while."

Barb hopped to attention. "Oh, you poor man. Here, let me. In honor of your uncle, if anything." She raced closer to Keith and pushed his own hand away from his penis. She took over, expertly working the shaft up and down. It was obvious Barb was very practiced. "I stroked your uncle off at least once or twice a week. I could do the same for you."

"Really, ma'am? That would be very helpful."

"I suppose that makes sense," said Margot. "Handjobs to help relieve the situation. I mean, thinking about it, even blowjobs could be okay, right?"

Barb turned serious. "Listen, Margot. We used to pity fuck Hunter Addison plenty. One can only get so many handjobs and blowjobs. You gotta spice things up now and then. Just to keep his sanity, right?"

"You had sex with him?"

"Well, I let him use my vagina. Sure, it pleased me, too, but the motivation is different than say having an affair. My husband knew full well why Hunter needed the help. Hell, Dan used to watch sometimes just to see if I was being useful."

"Wow. I suppose I should tell Albert about this. I'd be glad to help in the same manner."

While the two talked, Keith got harder and closer. He was beginning to edge and tapped Margot on the shoulder with his free hand. "Ma'am, could you open one of those tissue boxes, please. I need to --"

Barb yelled, "Oh, no, sir. With the two of us here, you can save that tissue for later. We can handle this, right, Margot?"

"I don't see why not," Margot smiled, eager to taste more of Keith Simmons' sweet juices. "That reminds me. I owe that sweet maid an apology."

12