Mr. Thomas in Austin

Story Info
Local girl makes Mr. Thomas her favorite visit on vacation.
2.5k words
4.43
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rented a cabin on the lake outside of Austin. A beautiful spot, great views, a big jet ski, trails so I can go down to the lake or take my mountain bike and ride around the lake.

This is my second time here, I love this place, it's really hot this time of year. Swimming is awesome, the hippie dip is just around the bend so I can get that all over tan.

Yesterday I was riding down at the lake, and I was stopped in my tracks when I saw the most beautiful and amazing girl, model material for sure.

What struck me the most was the loose curls in her light blond hair and the way they framed her face. Stunning to say the least.

When she smiled, time stopped, and I caught myself staring. She's quite a bit younger than me, Obviously. But she was so beautiful. I couldn't help myself. I let my mind wander and I thought about her off and on the rest of the day as I continued my ride.

On the porch that evening having a Long Island ice tea, my favorite drink, I notice someone walking up the trail. Leaning on the door frame, I watched them make their way along. I soon realized it was the girl who had been on my mind all day. I kept watching admiring the way she moved.

Stopping at the edge of my porch, she leans on the railing, and asks if I am new here.

My heart starts to race, the race, but I kept calm. I told her I was fairly new, only my second time here and I didn't know anybody or where the fun places were yet.

She volunteered to take me around tomorrow and show me what everybody does locally, and where the best places to eat are. I said that sounds great. I'll see you tomorrow then.

I watched as you turned, waved and walked away. I am admiring your shape, and the way you move back down the trail.

Excited about the following day, I stripped down out of my clothes from riding my mountain bike and jumped in the shower. It's a single room cabin, with a big wraparound porch, and massive beautiful windows on three sides overlooking the lake and the valley. The bed is backed in the corner on the wall with no window, and the shower is in the opposite corner. between them is the bar.

How beautiful the view was from that shower, looking out the window across the creek and up the hills. There's a walkway over on the other side of the creek. I can see people walking down it with benches set here and there.

I finished washing myself up completely, stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Drying my head off and shaking my hair I stopped to listen. I thought I heard a vehicle coming up the drive. Walking over to the window and peering out, I couldn't see anyone or anything so I continued drying my body off. I chuckled a little out loud when I realize I just gave the valley a view not to be forgotten.

As I reach for the light, I look out the front porch and I see you there, you've been watching me too.

You jump up to run and I tell you Stop! hold on, it's OK you've seen me now, let me grab another towel. Wrapping the new towel around my waist, I go and join you on the porch.

I ask you what you thought about seeing me in the shower. You giggled and said it was fun and you liked it. We laughed about it for a while, and I said turnabout is fair game.

You looked at me confused asking, so what do you mean? I said, well, you've seen me naked I'd like to see what you're hiding. You blushed and said really? I just grinned at you and you blushed again.

I'm just playing, although I do think you're sexy, I say. With that said, you stand up real fast and I thought to myself, well I blew this.

Surprising me, instead of running off, you do a little turn showing me your curves and your little outfit. Now, it's my turn to ask really? As my heart starts to pound in excitement.

Turning away from me and smiling over your shoulder, you slowly remove your top and let it drop to the floor in front of me.

I'm mesmerized by your smile, I can't believe that I'm about to see you completely. Turning back to me with a giggle you ask, am I sure I'm ready for this. It must be the happy look of shock and amazement on my face that made you ask. I blink a few times coming back to reality and say yes please.

I was going to say more, but you kiss your fingertip and put it to my lips and say hush.

Slowly you unbutton your shorts and let them slide down your legs softly to the floor. You're standing in front of me in a tiny black bra with matching lace panties.

You look down and smile. I also look down, and realize the towel is no longer wrapped around me, and your little dance has me all turned on with no way to hide it.

You step closer to me, almost standing between my legs and start to slowly wiggle out of your panties

You can tell from my breathing, and how fast it is that you have total control over the situation.

Dropping your panties to your feet you hook them with your toe and bring them back and dangle them in my face

I'm grinning so hard my face hurts

Playfully you toss them in my face and I catch them and let them drop. I love what I see. Your curves are perfect, exactly how I like. Almost takes my breath away having you this close to me. The scent of your light perfume just adds to the moment.

Reaching back, you unsnap your bra and let it drop to the floor with your panties. You lean into me as I look up and we meet in a kiss. I reach out pulling you to me as we let our hands roam each other's bodies. kissing everything we can reach, I'm sucking on your nipples and playing with your titties. Lightly bouncing them and pinching your nipples, making them stand at attention for me.

Leaning back a little bit you reach down and slowly run your fingers down my shaft, softly squeeze on my balls and gently drag your nails up to the head. Giving it a little caress to say hello.

I'm watching your face, and the look that you're looking makes me wonder if you've ever been with a man yet.

I lean back in the chair and relax my legs open so you can do as you wish. You lean down and lightly blow on my hot skin. Giving me instant, goosebumps, and a shiver. Giving the head a small kiss and a slow lick, you softly wrap your lips around me and start sucking, making a loud moan escape my lips.

You're softly, sucking and slowly bobbing your head driving me wild with pleasure. It is so intense and feels so good. You make me quiver and lightly shake You are doing so well I can feel I'm going to explode. I tell you I'm going to cum, and you continue to go looking up at me with your beautiful eyes as you speed up and suck harder. Suddenly your eyes get big and you started to gag some trying to swallow, everything I just offered.

I can't believe how good that felt it's been a long time. You try to keep sucking, but it's so intense I can't take it, Please honey I say, it's your turn. You keep sucking slowly in all the way down to my base and then back up to the head, swirling your tongue while sucking and looking me in the eyes showing your desire.

When standing, I pick you up and carry you over to the counter, setting your ass up there nice and high in the air. I turn and grab one of the cushions off the table chairs and place it behind your head letting you back on it.

Picking your legs up, I placed them on my shoulders and I smile at you and tell you, I'm loving this. I've got you open like McDonald's. This makes us laugh a little bit and I move down between your thighs.

I start by kissing the insides of your legs nice and slow. A kiss on one side, and then a kiss on the other. A kiss, a slow suck, nibbles here and there. Every kiss brings me closer to my target. I can see that you're wet with excitement and the light aroma of your sex is wonderful to me.

I do a long, slow deep, lick from your pretty little asshole all the way up and stop at your clit. Doing small circles around your clit with the tip of my tongue and lightly sucking on it while flicking, you start to cum for me. Dipping down I slip my tongue all the way into you. Your love juices are slightly tart and they are getting sweeter as Im licking and drawing them out of your pussy.

I glide my tongue back up to your clit and start all over again. So very slowly at first, building up the tension in your body. I feel that you're trying to grab your climax. I have you so close so I start going faster and faster now. I put your hands on my head and you immediately yank me deeper into you. You're pulling so hard on my hair to bury my face as deep as you can get me into your pussy.

As you climax so hard and fast, I stop flicking your clit and just hold the suction as you grip me and grind on my face. As you slowly come down Im sucking softer and letting it get lighter and lighter till it is so light all you feel is my kisses.

I slide down and slip my tongue into you again sipping up your love juices, so sweet and delicious and all over my face. Slowly, licking everything up and not wanting to waste to a drop I lick everything up again.

Moving to the sink grabbing a clean towel with hot water I come back and lightly wash you up. I love looking at you so relaxed and comfortable with me. I so enjoy looking at my playground. I lean in and softly give you a kiss on your clit, It is beautiful all full and sitting there enjoying my gaze.

I give you a kiss as I pick you up off the counter and move you to my bed. You are exhausted from coming over and over that massive climax took all your energy from you.

I cuddle up behind you and wrap my arms around you, kissing you on the back of the neck and behind your ear I tell you that was amazing. You wiggle back into me and we relax together. As we lay there spooning shifting in and out of blissful sleep. Recharging ourselves as our souls mingle and wrap up into each other.

I slowly awaken to the feeling of fast movement from under the sheet. Coming from you. I scoot in a little bit closer and tighter to your body, my cock slips between your legs and rests right there next to where the frantic movement is. You reach down, grabbing my cock hard. And start rubbing me against you instead of using your hand. It feels so damn good. You've got me moaning and jumping right along with you.

Everything down there is so hot and wet. Your juices are covering me. Feeling your lips slide up and down against me is driving me wild as you grind me against you with such a tight grip. As you keep grinding and moving hard against me. Feeling your sweet ass grinding into me is almost more than I can handle. I'm kissing you on the neck and playing with your boobs and tweaking your nipples. I whisper in your ear, yes, baby get it for me.

You look over your shoulder and start kissing me hard and you tell me you want me to come with you and I can't hold back anymore. You keep jacking me off fast as you can against you as I explode with you between your legs adding to the wet playground.

When I can finally move again,

I reach down and cup your pussy giving it a good squeeze telling you I want a taste.

You jump up and push me flat on my back and tell me you have wanted to try this forever.

Straddling my head, you lay on my stomach and start sucking on the tip of my relaxed cock. You keep sucking and playing with me until he is rock hard and ready to go. Sucking me in and going down till you gag on me taking in more each time.

I spread your cheeks and bury my face in between your legs, diving in with my tongue as far as I can. Sucking up your love juices, kissing, nibbling and licking everything I can reach. I find your Clit and you moan and jump as I latch onto it with a good long hard suck.

Sucking hard and licking it as fast as I can you're moaning loud and wiggling all over me. I have got you going so good you're gripping my left thigh so hard I feel your nails are digging in. Your other hand has my cock in a death grip, you're pressing your forehead down into my leg, all you can say is fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck till you are out of breath.

When you climax, I keep sucking, I won't stop and even as you try and pull away. I got my hands on your ass tight and pull you right back to me. I feel your muscles tighten as you start to orgasm. I keep sucking and tracing circles around your clit until I feel you start to jump hard. I slide off your clit and dive my tongue into you as far as I can go. Sipping up every little drip sucking hard pulling it from deep inside of you.

I hug you to me tightly, as you start to squirt. Im sucking it up and loving this so much. You collapse on to me, one hand, still holding my cock, the other my leg. You're so still, I wonder if you passed out. You moan and move a little letting me know you're still alive. I softly and slowly start licking again gently sipping up all of your love juices and licking everything clean.

Having everything cleaned up now, I rest my head against your leg where you can feel my breath on your pussy. Your sigh and your breathing tell me you have fallen asleep. And I love it.