Cheerleader Exposing Herself Pt. 01

Story Info
A cheerleader who finds out she likes to show off.
1.4k words
4.42
15.7k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cheerleader exposed herself to a lot of people and finds it was exciting and needed to do it again.

I got into the cheerleader squad at school, I am 18, with a petite body and only 5 feet. I have tiny breasts, hardly there. I come from a gymnastic background and can cartwheel, and do full splits and I love turning in all directions in mid-air. I am a diver as well.

I was the perfect girl for a team to send sky-high. They started me off by just lifting me and standing on other people's shoulders. I became a flyer.

I had a few falls in training, hurt a wrist once, and had a week off. Two big guys would do most of the tricks with me, both hunks and they loved my size because they could get me higher than anyone they had before in the team, but they were dating the head cheerleader and one of the girls with massive breasts.

One day due to a teacher holding me back I was 10 minutes late. This was not tolerated and there was a consequence. I wasn't allowed to change into my outfit and had to wear my blouse skirt and panties. My panties are not suitable to be worn for any exercise let alone having guys looking up as I am balancing on their hands,

When I work out I get wet and coloured panties show your wetness down there and they move into my pussy, giving them a great look.

The coach of the team didn't care about what the head cheerleader did as he wanted the best from our team in any way he could.

When I got to the dressing room after the workout. I was given a lecture by the head cheerleader. I explained it was the teacher's fault, but she didn't care.

We were working hard over the next two months as we were going to compete in a cheerleader championship and we would always finish in the top 3, and we win last year. So, there was a lot of pressure to train and perform.

We started doing Saturday training and this is where things took a turn for the worst or the best depending on how you see it.

On the second Saturday, I slept in and was 15 minutes late and one other girl was 20 minutes late. Everyone was angry with us. When we were changing the head cheerleader walked in and demanded the spandex briefs we wear under the skirt and then our panties. We protested but that was the punishment.

The guys loved looking at my bald pussy over the next couple of hours of training and it was obvious by the tents in their pants. The coach got to see my pussy when I bent over and you could see everything.

I have two large lips that are very visible and a small clit and a tight small rear hole. I enjoyed it and became wet and there were sniggers from the girls and they gave me a new nickname, wet lips. Fuck was all I could say. After the training, I went home, had a shower and used the shower head on the pulse mode and aimed it at my clit and cum hard. When I was getting dressed in my room, I fingered myself till I came again. I liked being looked at, I thought.

The next week we trained hard, and no one was late. On the bus to the competition, we sang and had a great time. In the heats, we progressed well and never missed a thing. We were all excited and went to our rooms and slept well.

I was watching a team the next morning and one of the girls was sent high. She did the splits and her spandex briefs split and exposed her G-string it was small, and you could see she trimmed rather than shaved. Her rear hole was larger than mine and a lot darker, the thin piece of cotton dividing the hole didn't cover anything. She knew but carried on like it never happened. She exposed her pussy and rear several times to the cheering crowd. Once finished she ran off the stage crying. But I was so wet after seeing it.

We had some time before our next cheer, so I went to my room and found a small darning kit in one of the draws, I took off my briefs and cut the seams so they might break when I did the splits. My mind was racing, and I was unsure why I did it. I then removed my panties so if they split, I was exposed.

We competed and we made the final 4 for the next day. We were very excited, but I was a little disappointed my briefs stayed in one piece. I didn't do anything more to them overnight as I lost my nerve. In the morning I put on my other briefs. Ten minutes later they were off and my panties and put on the cut pair.

The morning cheer went well and when I went to the toilet I noticed my briefs had a small tear and if below you would have seen it. I had a feeling the guy under me at some point would have seen bare skin. He did nothing.

The final cheer was fast approaching, and I nearly changed to the uncut ones. We started well and I was thrown up several times, landed on the girls and everything was perfect. One of the last parts of this routine was for me to be sent high, land on the hands of one guy and then bring my leg straight up. The splits but standing on one leg.

Then I felt my briefs rip and separate and expose my pussy perfectly to everyone watching, my face faked horror but I was so excited on the inside knowing just over a thousand people were getting to see my cunt.

We held for 2 seconds then I dropped down in front of the guy with my legs together and my dress covering me. We then moved around, and I tumbled across the stage, showing my pussy a few times.

I came back to the centre and did the splits and put one arm up, with the team around us. We had finished. I stood up and we knew we had done a fantastic routine and we were sure we won.

The other teams were brought up on stage and the organizer of the competition spoke about how well this year was and asked the sponsor to announce the winner and give out the awards, he was from some large car company.

Our team won and we danced around and hugged. We walked across the stage to the sponsor, and he put a medal over each of the girl's heads in front of me. When it was my turn, he had to bend down and as he put my medal over my head he whispered, "Nice pussy" I went red instantly and said "Thanks."

We made the local paper and some national ones. One tabloid newspaper had a picture of me on page 3 with the headline "Team wins and looked flash."

The picture was of me with the guy under me, he had a grin on looking straight up at my pussy. There was a large circle blurred over it but It didn't show anything, but you knew I was exposed.

My father wasn't impressed at all, but my mum felt so sorry for me, she took me shopping for the best briefs you could buy with a double layer of fabric, so I didn't give the guys below an anatomy lesson, she called it. My dad felt guilty and took me out the next weekend for a meal like we did when I was a kid. He never mentioned the incident.

At school, my locker had "the picture" glued to the door. I didn't remove it, but the janitor was made to take it down and clean my door.

At the next practice, all the girls and guys were embarrassed for me and said what bad luck, that sort of thing. The girl who got the same punishment that Saturday, came up to me after training and looked me in the eyes and said "You loved it, you got a kick out of showing your cunt to the world."

I told her it was an accident, but I went very red.

"I knew it," she said.

The next day at lunchtime she sat beside me and asked how I was. We talked about school and then she asked me if I wanted to show off my pussy again to some guys. I said no, and she looked at me like bullshit and asked again,

I said: "How?"