Mr Trussels Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenna's time in Mr Trussels class doesn't get easier...
3.3k words
4.4
13.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Trussel pulled out his cock, grabbing onto my panties, and whipped his prick off, leaving a trailer of seed and juices covering them. He then took a couple of steps around the desk, leaving me bent over my book to continue to address the class.

"Now, class, I have an assignment for you this evening. I want you to write a single-page paper on what you learned here today. In this paper, feel free to write truthfully. You can write about what you felt, what thoughts you had during or have currently, you can put your thoughts about myself or about Miss Jenna, anything that you feel that is relevant to today's lesson. All due by class time tomorrow."

A couple of students raised their hands in an effort to ask questions about the assignment. Mr. Trussel called on them one by one, clarifying the assignment, all while I remained on the table, my head down against the cold surface, still catching my breath, having come down off of the orgasm high and met face to face with a feeling of shame and dread. After clarifying some of the specifics, Mr. Trussel began to walk back to his desk, slapping me on the ass one more time before dismissing the class.

The next day came and I barely wanted to get out of bed. My mom basically had to flip the mattress to get me moving for the day. I didn't share with anyone what happened yesterday as I didn't want to have to relive it time and time again. I didn't want the hassle or the lectures or people prying into my business. I was sure that word would eventually spread, if it hadn't already, classmates would tell other classmates, they would tell their parents, parents would talk, eventually someone would call my parents and it'll be a whole thing. I just didn't feel like starting that ball rolling this morning. So, I got cleaned up, put on a pair of tight jeans, a cute top, grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.

Once I got to school, I could feel the atmosphere had changed. Instead of people walking through the halls, completely ignoring me, there were glares, people staring, others laughing, but I could feel the attention on myself. I tried to think to myself that it was all in my head, but it wasn't. The name calling through the hallways confirmed that.

"Slut"

"Teacher's pet"

Even "Cum dump" was thrown in there somewhere.

I tried to keep my head down, making my way to my locker quickly before heading to class. It felt like a lot to handle, but I tried to breathe deeply. 'I just have to make it through one day at a time.' I think to myself, finally making it into class, heading to the back where my seat is as I put my bag down and try to make myself invisible.

A few minutes passed by and students began to come into the classroom, taking their seats, all talking to each other, whispering to one another. A couple of the jocks high fived each other as they sat next to each other, clearly super excited for what this next class period could bring.

Once the clock struck 10am, Mr. Trussel stepped into the classroom, closing the door behind him. "Good morning, class." He said as he made his way to the desk like it was just another normal day, placing his briefcase onto the desk and his bag on the ground beside the desk. He then stepped to the front of the classroom and began to address the class.

"Alright, so yesterday we discussed one's environment and adapting to it as things occur. We also had a demonstration at the front by Miss Jenna showing us some of the ways one can handle such situations." He said in a professional manner. I, in the meantime, had slumped in my chair, wanting to disappear.

As Mr. Trussel explained, one of the students blurted out "yea... like a slut".

The classroom began to chuckle, several people turned in their seats, glancing back at me.

Mr. Trussel raised a hand to calm everyone down. "Alright alright. Yes, that word has been floating around a bit since yesterday. And yes, many of us may view her currently as a 'slut' or a 'piece of fuck meat'. But that might not be the case for all of you. Some of you may think differently. And that was your assignment last night. So please get out your assignments."

All of the students reached into their backpacks or binders, pulling out their one-page essays on their thoughts and views from yesterday's activities. I could tell that a number of students really enjoyed writing about this specific topic.

"Alright, Jenna, can I have you sit up here please?" Mr. Trussel asked. My eyes opened wide, not expecting to be called on at this point, but I was too nervous to confront him or cause any stir in the room. So, I got up and made my way to the front of the room amongst the whispers from the girls and guys eyeing my body, taking a seat at a chair in the front of the room facing the rest of the class.

"Perfect, thank you Jenna. Now, who would like to read some of what they wrote?" Mr. Trussel asked. Several hands shot up, a majority of them guys. After all, it was basically a free pass to say whatever they wanted to one of their female classmates without judgement. "David, how about you?"

David smiled excitedly as he was called on. He stood up at his desk, glancing at me and then down at his paper and he began to read.

"Before today, we all thought Jenna was a quiet, shy girl in our class. One that just kept to herself, had very few friends, and rarely engaged with the rest of her class more than what she had to. She was always nice to everyone, polite, and willing to help out on school work. However, after seeing her getting fucked so willingly yesterday in front of the entire class, I feel that she will become much more popular here at school, whether she wants to be or not."

"Perfect. Thank you, David. How about someone else? Yes, Carl"

"We all got to see what a slut Jenna can really be. Mr. Trussel was the lucky one that got the chance to fuck one of the cutest, most innocent girls in our class. But I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we want to know what that's like, to be balls deep inside of her, to have her whimper and moan as we fuck her relentlessly, to slap her fat ass as she cums all over our cocks."

"Ah yes, another good entry." Mr. Trussel said. My face blushing heavily as I listen to classmate after classmate read off their writings, hearing about how all of the guys basically want to fuck me as they saw Mr. Trussel do yesterday. I can barely look at my classmates as others continue to read as many of them eye me up and down, looking at me, staring at me, undressing me with their eyes, picturing them doing unspeakable things to my body.

Mr. Trussel walked around the back side of the desk and over to just behind my chair that I was sitting in as he finished listening to another assignment.

"Alright, class. Those all sound like very well thought out writings. I will have everyone turn those in at the end of class. Meanwhile, I think today would be a good opportunity to expand a bit on the lesson we had yesterday." My muscles tensed as soon as I hear him say that, unsure what that means right off hand. "Jenna, please stand up." Nervously, I do as he tells me to, standing up in front of the class as he steps around next to me.

As I stand there, he continues to talk casually, while at the same time, reaching over with both of his hands, pulling my shirt out from being tucked into my pants. Just hands continue to grasp the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head quickly. He then tossed it to the side and continued, grabbing onto my bra straps, yanking up, pulling my bra off up over my head as well, exposing my young breasts for the first time to the class.

"Now, I am going to need a male volunteer..." Before he could even get another word out, almost every guy shot their hand up, all wanting to be a part of this, regardless of what it was. "Tyler, why don't you give us a hand." Tyler was a football player on the varsity team. He was tall, built, similar to Mr. Trussel's build. Tyler stood up and walked to the front as Mr. Trussel unfastened my jeans. He then stepped behind me and yanked them off of my hips, sliding them down and off of my legs, before quickly doing the same with my panties, leaving me in just my white converse shoes and short white socks. "Perfect."

I stood there in front of the class basically naked, trying to cover up some as Mr. Trussel continued to address the class. "Now, yesterday, I did most of the work with showing how Jenna's body could respond to being teased, tormented, penetrated, and pushed to her limits. Today, its her turn to put in the work."

With that, Mr. Trussel had Tyler unzip his pants, asking him to take his cock out. While at the same time, making me kneel in front of him completely naked, in front of everyone. "Time to get that dick wet, Jenna." Mr. Trussel said as Tyler stroked himself a bit, already fairly hard.

I glanced up at Mr. Trussel, then over to Tyler as he smiled down at me with all the confidence in the world. His eyes running up and down my naked body as I knelt in front of him. I hesitate, but begin reaching my hand up, taking the place of his as I take his cock into my hand for the first time, feeling the warmth of it warm my hand a bit, his heart beat pulsing through it as it pointed straight at me. I stroked it a time or two before taking the leap, leaning in, opening my mouth, and letting the head of his cock press past my lips, over my tongue and filling my mouth.

"That a girl." Mr. Trussel said standing to the side, watching as I let Tyler's cock slide out and back into my mouth again and again, feeling it get wet from my saliva. Tyler closed his eyes a bit and tipped his head back some, placing his left hand on my head. Not to guide it, but just to rest it there, allowing me to take as much of his cock as I could into my mouth.

As I continued to suck on Tyler's cock, Mr. Trussel stepped around and squatted behind me, continuing to watch as I did as I was told. His hand pulling back and slapping my ass once, then twice, making sure to not forget that I was still his 'teacher's pet'. He then ran his hand down between my legs yet again, just making sure that I was getting wet with anticipation, just like yesterday. And indeed, I was. But he wanted it to be more.

"Now, by a show of hands, how many of your referenced Jenna's ass in your assignments to being fat?" He asked as a number of hands raised up. "Ah my my, that is quite few of you. And how many of you pictured yourselves being able to fuck Miss Jenna?" Again, many hands were raised. "Perfect."

After a moment or two of sucking Tyler's cock, Mr. Trussel stood up and told Tyler to lay down on the desk at the front of the classroom, on his back, feet closest to the class. He did it quickly, anxiously, excited for what was to come next.

Once he was positioned on the desk, Mr. Trussel turned to me "Now, like I mentioned, yesterday, you were basically given my dick, forced to take it like the naughty girl that you are. But this time, you get to work for that seed. I want you to get up on the table, face the class, and ride on Tyler's cock. You are to ride it as best as you can without breaks, until he cums. Understood?"

My face blushing heavily, almost appalled at the idea of doing something like this, let alone a second day in a row. Mr. Trussel could see that I was very hesitant and added "If you don't do it, Ill make the final for this course to fuck you at some point throughout the semester. I don't care how they do it or where they do it, but they will need proof. So do this for your own well-being."

A few of the guys in the classroom groaned, clearly wanting the chance to penetrate my soft, young body. I gulped a bit, but started to climb the desk, seeing Tyler's hard cock pointing straight up into the air. I swung my leg around and over Tyler, placing it on the face side of him, straddling his cock as it bumped against my inner thighs, poking around, waiting to be slid inside. I could feel him position his cock head towards my pussy lips, feeling it resting right between them, just waiting for me to sit down onto it.

Mr. Trussel gave my ass a firm swat for encouragement, making me gasp as I took that advise, feeling myself slowly sink down onto Tyler's cock, taking it inch by inch inside of me, feeling it spread my somewhat sore pussy. Tyler let out a decent moan as he felt my pussy spread around him, taking as much as I could, sitting down onto it fully, taking him balls deep. I gasped as I felt it fill me up completely. Then, taking a moment to feel it pulse inside of me, before slowly raising up, letting his cock slide out of me a bit, then sitting back down on it, letting it fill me again.

"Perfect. That a good girl." Mr. Trussel said as he stood next to me, observing as my classmate's cock penetrated me again and again, a smile across his face, as well as Tyler's. "Now don't hold back. Remember, you either fuck Tyler to completion, or you get fucked throughout the semester by the rest of the class." He said, taunting me.

With that, I began to pick up the pace, letting my body get into a bit of a rhythm as I rode his cock. My breasts bounced a bit in front of me, in clear view of the entire class as Tyler's cock split me open. My breathing started to increase a bit as I worked, leaning forward as I placed my hands on the desk, rocking my hips. I could hear Tyler start to moan a bit more from behind me.

Mr. Trussel continued to stand next to the desk, observing as I rode that cock, taking it in. He enjoyed making me do these kinds of things. He loved that he could manipulate me to do anything sexual that he wanted. Deep down, he wanted to give the students that type of final. He wanted to make every student fuck me for their final exam, to have them record it and submit it for a grade, to watch me being fucked in parking lots, in fields, in classmates' beds, maybe even in a car or a club, or an alley somewhere. The idea was intoxicating to him.

As he continued to think about that though, he raised his hand and slapped it down on my ass, letting it resonate through the classroom as I whimpered, continuing to fuck Tyler's dick.

"Hmmm you like having your plump ass spanked, Jenna?" Mr. Trussel said, slapping it again as I continued to ride.

"Y....... yessir" I answered, feeling a bit out of breath as I felt my body twinge and tingle, feeling myself starting to enjoy Tyler's cock despite everything that's happened, despite everything that's happening now.

Slapping my ass again, even harder this time, making me whimper as I continued to ride, my pussy getting more wet, feeling his dominance over me as he did. "You like being the class fuck toy, Jenna? Say it... "

"Uhhh... I like being.... the class... fuck toy.... Sir" I answered, feeling my face blushing more, my legs tensing a bit more as I felt myself wanting to orgasm deep down, wanting to cum on Tyler's cock.

"You going to cum on Tyler's cock, aren't you Jenna? You going to let that soft pussy of yours cum all over his shaft, aren't you?

"Y....yessir...I am sir." I could feel myself starting to build, feeling my body desiring the orgasm from yesterday. I remember it being so intense, so firm, so definite, feeling so controlled, having no option. I remember Mr. Trussel fucking me, like I am on top of Tyler, both cocks sliding inside of me, both penetrating me deeply, both vigorously being thrusted into me until...

I begin to whimper and moan out loud, I can feel my body beginning to climax again. I could feel my muscles tense, my body shudder, I could feel the high come washing over me. Tyler could feel it as well, the feeling of my pussy cumming onto his dick, feeling my body tighten around him. This drove Tyler crazy as he felt himself begin to climax as well. Both of us whimpering and moaning at the front of the room as the other 25 students looked on with amazement as we did. Mr. Trussel slapped my ass a few more times as we did, making sure to remember the position I was in, who got me there, to remember the power he has over me.

Once we both finished climaxing, we rested for a moment, trying to catch our breath while Tyler's cock pulsed inside of me, shooting out the last of his seed into me.

"There we are." Mr. Trussel said, allowing us to rest a bit while he continued his lecture with the class. I continued to hold myself up with my hands on the desk as I was exhausted. I was unsure how I was going to make it through the rest of the day. Not only because I was so tired, but I would still have to emotionally fight off the name calling and the whispers and such.

Plus, I am sure by now that most of the faculty knew about this as well, which made things even worse. I usually work really hard for the grades that I get. I am an A and B student and I put in a lot of time to study and make sure to do good work. And because I work very hard for those grades, I feel that I try to earn the trust and approval from my professors. Their opinions mean a lot to me, not only because they have the say of where my grades are, but because they seem wise, they share their knowledge with the rest of us. And now, I feel like that trust and that approval may be gone...

"Now class, I have a new assignment for you this evening. I want you to think very hard about this one, be as creative as you would like. I would like you to write a one-page paper on where and how you would fuck Jenna if given the opportunity. And to set the scene for me. Where would this occur, what would happen, who would be there, that kind of thing. And for the females in the room, just picture that you get the opportunity to use a strap on. I know we all want the chance to shoot out loads inside such a young and innocent looking girl. This could be the opportunity. Depending on how everyone does, I may even consider the 'fucking' final."