Mr. Weaver's Niece and Jason Pt. 01

Story Info
Mr. Weavers niece, her two stepdaughters move in next door.
7.4k words
4.6
13k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason, a tall, dark-haired, and buffed young man relaxes on his bed on a steamy, muggy Saturday morning in June and daydreams about flying high in the sky. He tunes out the world with his wireless speakers, while staring at his ceiling fan as it spins around, almost like an aircraft propeller.

Jason has wanted to be a pilot ever since the age of twelve when he took his first flight to see his father while he worked for a small mining company in Utah. He's mesmerized by anything relating to flying and wants to see the world from above and below the fluffy white clouds.

Jason's dream will surely come true one day. However, He doesn't let his aspirations outshine the present and all the good things it can bring. For the time being, he will enjoy today, next week, even the next year.

Jason springs out of bed as he hears multiple car doors slamming shut outside. He looks out the window and observes his neighbor's house and porch in the hopes of spotting something interesting.

Jason shakes his head in awe because he can't believe what he's seeing. There are three stunning females and the movers working diligently moving furniture and other belongings into the home next door.

The mother, a tall and slim woman perhaps in her thirties, wears a waist-knotted blouse and incredibly short denim shorts that show off much her buttocks. Her beautiful, shiny, straight black hair flows down like a river to her lower back.

The two girls have different hair colors: one has darkish hair, much like her mother, but stops at the shoulders, while the other has silky auburn locks that fall to her shoulder blades. Both of them are dressed skimpily: the dark-haired girl is wearing a small white bikini top which doesn't leave much to the imagination and matching shorts, while the auburn-haired beauty wears a beige strapless halter top, there's something about the bare shoulders and upper chest of a female that seems so appealing. Her white spandex shorts show off the roundness of her fine derrière.

The 18-year-old's raging hormones were nearly too much for the young lad to handle. Oh, how his loins must have ached with want as he watches them move so smoothly and seductively. Jason takes out his stick and watches them for what feels like eternity.

"Jason, your lunch is ready." Helen, Jason's mother, calls.

"Okay Mom." He answers in frustration with his mother's timing. He hurriedly finishes and runs downstairs.

Jason sits at the kitchen table with his mother, who is in her late 30s and has shoulder-length straight black hair curled in the back. Helen's use of cosmetics is minimal and she prefers to dress for simplicity and functionality over looks. Helen is dressed in a brown polka-dotted dress that is unflattering to her otherwise great physique. Nine years have passed since her divorce.

Between bites, Jason's mom moans."Did you see our new neighbours? They're running around the neighbourhood nude. The mother has the impression of a stripper, one of her daughters is wearing her undergarments, and the other has her you know whats practically hanging out her top for the entire world to see. What this neighbourhood has devolved into is simply appalling."

"Aww, Mom, your imagination has gone wild; they're not running around nude. It's hot outside today; do you want them to wear snowmobile suits?" Jason grunts and rolls his eyes.

"Well, that would be better. What they're wearing out there now isn't even appropriate for the beach." Helen huffs. " I know what I'm going to do: I'm going to report them to the police for indecent exposure. That's what I'm going to do!"

"Oh Mommm," Jason whines. "The police have much more important things to worry about than a bunch of ladies moving into Mr. Weavers' old house."

"Sooo, if I can't convince the police, I'll persuade my neighbourhood group to take action!"

"Mom, aren't you being a bit dramatic? You're being like all those Karens out there complaining about everything."

"I just knew I was going to regret the day Mr. Weavers up and left." Jason's mom snipes.

Mr. Weavers was the only neighbor Jason had ever known next door. He was a charming elderly man and Jason loved him with the reverence of a grandfather. Mr. Weavers retired and moved next door about the time Jason was born, after thirty-five years of freezing, harsh winters as a polar bear cop and during the summer months as helicopter pilot hanging hydro lines in the far north.

"Mom, Mr. Weavers went to a seniors home, he didn't just up and leave. It's not like he had a choice."

Jason's mom snubs her son since she realizes she's not getting anywhere with him and quietly continues eating.

Jason lets out a sigh of frustration, finishes his meal and returns to his room, where he surfs the internet on his laptop for a bit. He turns around when he hears the lovely sound of a girl's voice humming and singing. He peers through his open window into the window of the house next door.. Mr. Weavers never used that room much. It has never had and currently does not have curtains.

Jason notices the youngest daughter, who has light hair and is so little and delicate, passing numerous times across her room without a top on. At the sight of her tiny breasts, Jason's cock springs to life like a sea serpent.

She notices Jason staring at her and gives him a bright smile. Jason returns with a caught-in-the-cookie-jar expression, a faint smile, and a wave.

The young lady, still smiling, motions for Jason to come over to his window, and she walks up to hers without hesitation or consideration of covering herself.

"Hi, my name is Victoria, everyone calls me Vicki. What's your name?"

"Hey, I'm Jason. That's a great name Vicki. Sorry about watching you, I couldn't help myself." They extend their hands and shake since the dwellings are so close to one another.

"That's Okay, Do you like tits, are you a tit man?" Vicki asks seductively as she rubs her tiny orbs. "If you show me your cock I'll let you see the rest of me.

Jason returns almost checking, " Oh yeah, they're beautiful."

"C'mon, show me your cock." Vicki urges Jason.

They both look below to see if anyone's watching. Jason proudly pulls his manhood out for Vicki to admire.

"Wow, that's lovely." Jason is complimented by Vicki. "I'll bet that thing has been in a lot of girls, huh?"

Jason feels slightly embarrassed. "Umm, well, no...just one."

"Only one?!?" Vicki is surprised but jokes. "With a mammoth like that, you should've had a dozen chicks by now."

She steps back and to fulfill her end of the deal she strips off her black shorts, panties and twirls them around her fingers next to her head while smiling and revealing the smooth, bare entrance of her femininity.

"Would I come off as shallow if I said I love my body and love to flaunt it?"

"Mmm, not to me it wouldn't. I don't have a problem with it." Jason explains. "But you better put curtains up or my mom might call the cops if she sees you running around over there naked. She has a thing about nudity and sex."

"Then how will we see each other?" Vicki raises a question.

"Well, I guess we'll have to tap the window or text each other before opening the curtains," Jason suggests.

"Okay, just a second." Vicki disappears to get her phone then comes back. "What's your number?"

Jason gives her the number, and the two get in touch and enter their contacts with one another right away.

They both continue conversing for some time before Vicki offers. "Why don't you come over and meet my stepsister and stepmom?"

"Now?!?" asks Jason. The thought of being with Vicki in the same house seems too overwhelming to the young man's dirty little mind.

"Mm-mm, sure, why not?" Vicki shrugs.

Jason teases, "You wouldn't be safe with me in your house."

"Well...if you fucking my brains out is what you mean by me not being safe, then it's a danger I can live with." Vicki smirks with her tongue in her cheeks. "So, come on over."

"Um, sure, alright," Jason stammers.

Vicki laughs. "OK, I'll meet you downstairs in a minute, okay?"

Jason hurries to the bathroom to clean up, brushes his teeth, combs his hair, and quickly changes his clothes. He dashes down the stairwell.

"I'm going out Mom, see ya later." Jason hollers as he heads out the door.

Jason swiftly walks around to the neighbor's front door and knocks.

"Hello," Vicki's mother says as she answers the door, wearing nothing more than white fuzzy slippers and clutching her shimmering long green silk robe closed. The lady is stunning with her dark-rimmed glasses, tan, and red glossy lipstick.

At that very moment, Vicki comes running down the stairs while sporting a short skimpy white tube top with flowers playing peek-a-boo over her nipples and extra small white shorts. She displays her vitality and radiates sexiness.

"Hi." Vicki says with a broad smile.

As the three of them chat at the door Vicki is feeling a strong connection to Jason. Her heart races as she admires his rosy cheeks. She couldn't resist the urge to lightly brush her fingers against them. She smiles warmly and continues to gaze into his eyes.

Angela, noticing her daughter's behavior towards him, inquires. "Do you two know each other?

"Hm-mm, well sort of." Vicki looks straight at her stepmom and giggles. "His bedroom looks straight into mine and I was walking around without my top on and he saw me. So the two of us spoke for a while through our windows. I even asked him to show me his pecker."

"Oh, so you're Jason then, right?" Angela queries.

Jason answers with some surprise. "Yeah, but how'd you guess?"

"I just clued in when Vicki mentioned you two talking in the windows upstairs. With everything I've heard about you, I nearly expected to see you today.

"- So did he show you his pecker?" Angela turns to Vicki.

Vicki triumphantly giggles and shakes her head.

"My name's Angela, and I'm Mr. Weavers' niece. Please, c'mon in." Angela chuckles, shakes her head, rolls her eyes at Vicki's facial expression. Angela steps aside to let Jason through the door, he catches a glimpse of her dense pubic hairs in between the boundaries of her robe.

"Nice to meet you, Angela," Jason says politely, "I hope I haven't caused any inconvenience."

"Oh no, no trouble at all, Please make yourself at home," Angela adds with a dismissive wave of her hand, "I've heard so much about you from Uncle Ed; it's a delight to finally meet you in person!"

After another brief conversation, Angela is feeling an attraction towards Jason.

"You're a nice, handsome young man." She pulls her spectacles down her nose, stares into Jason's eyes, undressing him with her seductive brown eyes. Angela runs her tongue over her lips as she asks "Jason, how old are you?"

"I just turned 18 a couple weeks ago."

"Wow, so you're an adult now? You are allowed to do manly things." Angela says with a suggestive overtone. She moves closer to Jason, her body barely an inch from him. He feels her presence and the warmth of her breath against his face.

With a lump in his throat, Jason lets out a nervous chuckle. He discreetly runs his hand down the front of his shorts, feeling his raging boner. He is not resisting her advances, but he is becoming increasingly nervous.

As they stand behind the still-open front door, Angela with a playful smirk tilts his chin to look into his innocent brown eyes. She knows perfectly well what she's doing to him... and he likes it.

Vicki clears her throat, breaking their silence. She then exaggerates with her hands while pointing to Jason's shorts. "Mom, you should see the size of that thing. It's frickin huge."

Angela smiles and puts an arm around Vicki's shoulders. "That's my youngest stepdaughter for you, Jason; she turned 18 two months ago. She just showed me that she can find cock anywhere, anytime, including her own bedroom. "Wow... how cool is that?"

"That's my stepmom, the nympho." Vicki returns. "Always horny."

Angela closes the front door. After some more small talk the girls smile, wink, and nod at each other in a let's do it matter, kind of way. They were following some sort of code that had been formed between them in a few prior situations, so it was clear that this wasn't the first time they had used it.

They each take one of Jason's hands and lead him through a maze of boxes, large plastic totes and misplaced furniture to the living room, where a huge, white leather-like sofa sits up against a wall with a thin blanket covering the seat.

Angela apologizes. "Please excuse the mess, Jason. It's so hot out and everything, we just got pooped. We might try and do a little bit more later on when it cools down."

Jason, Vicki and Angela sit side-by-side on the couch, their proximity creating a feeling of closeness and intimacy. Angela's long, slim legs are crossed, her arm on the back of the sofa behind Jason's neck.

Jason recognized at that point that this wasn't going to be your typical neighbor gossip or gabfest. He wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but if it got him into Vicki's pants he was all for it.

Vicki obviously smitten with Jason lovingly traces her fingers against his chest, feeling the strong curves of his young muscular body through the light fabric of his dark t-shirt. They look into each other's eyes. She senses his tenderness and moves closer, wrapping her leg over his. Vicki can feel his breath on her skin since their faces are so close. She smiles, burying her face in his chest, content in his embrace as she listens to Jason and her stepmother talk.

"So Jason, what are your plans?" Uncle Ed said something about you wanting to be a pilot. Are you going to take flying lessons this summer?"

"No, no, no... Unfortunately, the pandemic caused some delays in my plans. I was hoping to take flying lessons this summer, but now it looks like I'll have to shift my focus for a bit. Instead, I'll be taking a math and a physics course to meet the requirements for my diploma. It might be a summer of studying instead of being up in the air, but I'm determined to make the best of it. No worries, there's still plenty of time yet."

"Hmm... it sounds you've been thinking about this for a while." says Angela as her soft hands wander over Jason's and Vicki's bare legs.

"Hey Vicki, what time does Dawn get home from work?" Angela inquires. "That's my other daughter. She left just after the movers."

"She should be home any time. Dawn just texted me that her supervisor told her she could leave because business was slow."

"So Jason, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I did have one a year ago."

"Did you lose your virginity to her?

No, she didn't take my virginity. I already lost that to my ex-girlfriend before her. I felt at ease with my last girlfriend, and our relationship was close. She just didn't click. We eventually realized we weren't right for one another and we split up. We're still friends that's all.

"You wanted someone who was more sexually adventurous, didn't you?" Angela calls out Jason bluntly. She could see the obvious struggle on Jason's face. He didn't want to be the one to say it, but she could tell what he was thinking. "She wasn't slutty enough for you, was she?"

Jason looks at Angela sheepishly, then blushes, "Yeah, that was pretty much it."

"There's nothing wrong with that. Don't be shy with us Jason, especially when it comes to fucking. I'm sure we'll all get along well! My daughters are energetic and very sexually outgoing, and I'm sure they'll be eager to get to know you and your pecker. Plus, I'm sure they can teach you a lot about how to live life to the fullest. I'm looking forward to you and me being in each other's arms too and you being a part of our family. Let's make the most of it and create some wonderful memories together, okay?"

"You mean, me and you fuck?" Jason asks thinking he misunderstood or something.

"Sure, what's wrong with that? Don't most guys dream about making out with an older woman?" Angela asks with a tender smile.

"We'll, no nothing wrong with that. I just never thought it would ever happen to me. That's all." Jason admits.

Jason is bewildered. He examines every detail of what he's feeling, hearing, and seeing and wonders if this is all some kind of vivid dream or whether he's actually experiencing them.

Aren't there supposed to be code words for picking up the ladies and certain scents to attract them? He wonders why these women are so charming and open to him sexually when he isn't using any of these strategies. It's certainly not because he's rich, he's often surprised his bank doesn't tell him to take his account elsewhere.

Jason looks around, trying to make sense of it all, he can't help but wonder if his brain is playing tricks on him, or if he's truly living out every man's fantasy.

"I'm going to suck your cock, would you like that?" Vicki offers. "Take off your shorts, let mom see it."

Jason nervously unzips his cargo shorts, Angela pushes them to the ground while Vicki helps him with his t-shirt and kicks his shorts out of the way. She takes his tool out of his under pants and strokes it with her warm, soft fingers. After a few seconds Jason removes them too along with his socks.

Angela is now looking at a naked Jason, and she licks her tongue while attentively focusing her eyes on his broad hairless chest, and thick girth as if they were large, meaty steaks. Angela's lips are barely millimeters apart from Jason's as she again gazes deeply into his eyes. Angela lets her robe slip freely onto the sofa. She removes her eyeglasses and sets them on the sofa between her and Jason.

Jason has never been touched in that way by an older lady before, let alone one who is on the verge of her sexual prime. There might be more firsts before she's done with him.

If Vicki's boobs are plum size, then Angela's are grapefruit size. He stares at Angela's pussy. He can't take the arousal anymore, he grabs Angela, wrapping his beefy arms around her slim figure, holding her tight, feeling her warmth and comfort, his hands moving up and down her back, exploring her soft body.

His lips are pressed against hers. His tongue delicately explores her mouth as Angela wraps her arms around him sealing their passionate embrace.

Their passion intensifies with every kiss and caress, giving way to an inexplicable connection between them.

They soon part, with Angela resting her head on Jason's chest watching her lovely Victoria please her man. Feeling secure and content in each other's arms, Angela takes a moment to soak in the beauty of the moment as Vicki explores Jason's thick shaft with her tiny hands and tongue. For Vicki, the seductive aromas of soap and flesh wafting from Jason's loins are like an addicting substance.

The room is still and quiet, with the only sound coming from the birds outside and the rustle of leaves as branches scrape gently against the red brick exterior of the old house. For a brief moment, it seems as if time has stopped and all of their personal ambitions and worries have dissipated.

Angela lets out a half-suppressed laugh as she observes Jason and Vicki kissing. Their connection is apparent, and she can sense the flames between the two. Angela is thrilled with joy knowing that they were destined to meet, and with luck a magnificent wedding might be held sometime soon to commemorate their love for one another. The knowledge that she will have an important influence in their future chapters, both in and out of the bedroom makes Angela feel warm and fuzzy.

Angela grasps hold of Jason's boner. Her exquisite touches and gentle movements make him ache with pleasure. Jason feels himself teetering on the edge with every stroke. His cock tingles with pleasure as he savors every moment of Angela's attention. Never before has his cock felt so alive and aroused. His body begs for relief, yet he clings to those sensations, hoping that they will never fade.