Mr. Weaver's Niece and Jason Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Helen, I think you're gorgeous." Angela's voice has a hint of yearning and encouragement to it.

When Angela walks Helen through her house, she apologizes for the disarray. Boxes are thrown on the floor, clothing is draped over the furniture, and books are stacked within the boxes. Everything is a mess, but this was clearly her house, and not Mr. Weavers'. The place will be spotless in a few days.

Helen and Angela sit down together on the sofa.

"Don't worry about the mess, you only moved in today. " Helen reassures Angela.

"Jason, you can grab a chair from the kitchen and sit on that."

Angela and Helen's legs are crossed and their arms are resting on them.

They converse for a few minutes before Vicki and Dawn appear.

"Umm... Dawn and Vicki are my step children, Helen. You need to keep an eye on the tiny one; she's chasing your son's heart."

Vicki giggles and sits on Jason's lap with her arm around his neck. His hand strokes her back, and he can feel her bra strap. After a few moments, he wraps his arms around her tiny waist. Vicki looks put-together with a white, green, and black blouse tucked into a pair of thin blue jeans and athletic runners.

Dawn looks comfortable wearing white short-sleeve t-shirt with a glittery design embroidered on it and dark blue jeans and white runners.

The conversation flows easily as the five of them laugh and chat about various topics.

Jason's mom seems to get along excellently with Angela and her daughters. The night flies by in a flash, and all of them are enjoying each other's company. As the conversation winds down, Jason's mother gives Angela a warm hug and welcomes her and the girls to the neighborhood. Little do they know, there will be many more happy evenings ahead.

Angela stands up and drapes her arm over Jason's shoulder. "Why don't you and the girls go upstairs and do some unpacking? I'd like to talk to your mother for a while. Okay?"