Mr. Weaver's Niece and Jason Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vicki you lick that side of him, I'll do it from this side." Angela instructs. Vicki does as her stepmother tells her. As Angela tries spitting on Jason's little head her saliva clings to her soft lips as it drips onto him. It was a definite turn on for Jason. The sensation of both Vicki's and Angela's tongues moving in unison would send any cardiac machine into overdrive.

Vicki can't resist playing when she sees Jason's jewels dangling between his legs as he sits on the sofa. She's like a cat to a dangling piece of string, with her eyes full of curiosity and anticipation. She can't stop herself from softly bouncing his balls around and gently rubbing them between her well manicured fingers. She is absorbed in a joyous examination of his manhood in front of her and is absolutely obsessed.

Dawn beams as she enters the room and catches her stepmother and stepsister in an uncompromising position, enjoying what they love to do most. Dawn's presence lights up the room and brings even bigger smiles to both Angela and Vicki's faces.

"Well, it didn't take you two long to find a dick in the new neighbourhood." Dawn jesters.

Dawn, like the other female members of the family, is extremely gorgeous, open minded with a side of mischievousness. She has dark hair with golden highlights, a twist on one side and loose soft waves on the other.

The 21-year-old looks hot and spicy in her formal office attire, a crisp white blouse and bra, navy suit jacket and an above the knee skirt. Earrings, two necklaces, a tiny gold watch on one wrist and several plastic bracelets and rings on her fingers.

"He isn't just any dick." Vicki says, laughing. "He's really horny and kind. He seems like the perfect new neighbor!"

"Why don't you take off your clothes and join us Dawn? You could use some relaxation too!" Angela suggests.

Dawn kneels down and pushes her dark, flowing hair away from her face. She takes Jason's tool while still dressed for work.

Dawn glances at Vicki and Angela, then turns to the young man. With an unspoken gesture she asks permission to enjoy the his amazing instrument. "Hmm...wow, it's nice. Look at the size of that thing."

"That's the first thought I had when I first saw it too." Vicki tells Dawn. "You and mom can borrow him anytime you want, but you can't keep him, he's mine and I spotted him first."

Angela and Vicki cuddle close to Jason. They watch in fascination as Dawn runs her wrapped palm enticingly up and down Jason's pole, sending pleasure ripples through his body. Dawn's other hand caresses his upper leg and waist then toys with his balls. His breathing becomes heavier and quicker as his pleasurable groans fill the room, sending electrifying sensations down the two ladies' spines.

Dawn, unbuttons her top while at the same time wrapping her mouth around Jason's schlong and taking him in fully. It's not difficult to imagine she enjoys making cocks happy.

The trois femmes will not be kind to this young man, as he is now theirs for their sexual glorification. They smile as they continue to pleasure Jason, caressing, licking, spitting, and sometimes biting as they tease him hard. His hips rise to meet their tongues, as if some sort of an instinctual rhythm is formed between them. Jason's eyes flutter shut and his breathing quickens, his body quivering with anticipation. He is more than ready for whatever pleasures these girls have in store for him.

Dawn stands up and unbuttons the last button on her white blouse in a sensual manner. She gently throws her blazer and top on one of the moving boxes, then unfastens her slim, shiny black belt and unclasps her skirt, letting them fall to the floor. She drops her panties. As if Jason's cock couldn't get any harder, Jason sees Dawn's gorgeous love lips dangling between her thighs as she flaunts them off to everyone. Lastly, Dawn unfastens her bra, her breasts drop. Hers are the largest of the other two ladies.

"Okay Girl's, let's all lie back on the sofa and let Jason pleasure us now." Angela orders.

Even though the central air is running at full tilt, all four of them are sweating profusely as the three girls lay back on the sofa, side by side.

Nothing Jason has ever physically done could have prepared him for what he is about to undertake at such a young age. He worked in his aunt's orange orchard one summer, a warehouse piling crates the next, and a fast food restaurant the third. He goes to the gym for a couple hours three times a week. Yet, despite the fact that it is probably a stifling 90° outside today, he wasn't anticipating such tiredness.

Jason takes each lady by the buttocks while their legs are in the air and drags them down towards the edge of the sofa. Jason wants nothing more than to bullseye each of them straight away. However, he knows that if he does that first, it would be game over for him. They'd probably up and leave and mark him as a lowly pervert. For today at least, there are no shortcuts, he must make love.

They claim that every vagina is as unique as a snowflake or a fingerprint; no two are exactly alike. Jason does his homework and examines each one.

Jason is attracted to them all in various ways. When his nose brushes against their sensitive areas, he inhales the various odors, sweat, the mild scent of urine, and the scent of the moisture of their desire but he can't help his attraction to Vicki. He's drawn to her in a way that he can't explain.

But he must please each of the others and win Vicki on his own merits. Angela's pubic area is thick, but she keeps it well trimmed. Her lips are delicately tinted at the edges. Jason inserts one finger, then two. Angela makes it very clear that she loves it and is extremely responsive to any kind of sensual touches.

His tongue and fingers work with precision and efficiency, as if they know just what she wants. She leans her head back and gasps in delight, warm feelings are flooding over her. Jason builds her to a peak of pleasure until she can't take it anymore and collapses in a heap of flesh as she erupts with a loud moan. With her arm over her forehead, she stares blankly at the living room ceiling and the unopened boxes surrounding them. All too soon, it passes and there is nothing but the lingering bliss.

Both daughters stare at each other in awe, then yell and weep, "I'm next!"

"Oh my God Jason, oooh...damn it, that feels good." Jason is not done with Angela yet. He slides his meaty instrument into her lovely little hole.

Jason lays his body on top of her and she wraps her arms around his neck. They kiss and probe each other's mouths. Dawn sits next to them, and Vicki rests on Dawn's lap while they watch their stepmother enjoy the pleasures of their man.

Jason picks up Angela like a miniature bag of potatoes, flips her over, and sets her on her knees facing the wall. He then enters her from behind and thrusts in and out of her hard.

"Holy hell, Jason, I don't know what you're doing but keep doing it! Fuuuuuck, it feels so gooood!"

Angela collapses on the sofa's back a couple of times, each time Jason grabs her by the tits and props her up again and continues pounding away at the woman's pussy.

"Oooh Jason, no more please." Angela begs. Angela has had more orgasms than she could count.

As he notices the two women sitting there watching him ravage their stepmother, Jason smiles with assurance.

He can see both eagerness and fear in their eyes. He takes a step towards them and offers them a comforting embrace and they kiss passionately rubbing Jason's back as they lean back on the sofa.

Jason kneels down and moves Dawn's lips between her legs apart, careful not to cause any discomfort. Jason is captivated by the beauty of each one of the ladies cunts, especially Dawn's. Her labia is larger than the others, and its delicate pinkish hue stands out like a masterpiece.

Jason lightly touches her outer thighs and legs, sending tingles through the young lady's body. His lips travel down her inner thighs, lingering around her dampness. Dawn moans as he sends pleasure through her delicate folds. He works his fingers in and out, massaging her abyss. Jason licks around her nub, flicking and sucking until her orgasm peaks. He relishes the taste of her sweet cum. His hands massage her inner thighs, sending more waves of pleasure throughout Dawn's body. Jason savors every minute, making sure she's completely satisfied before he stops.

Dawn's soft, wet pussy lips around his length feel like pure heaven to him, sending waves of pleasure radiating. He fills her depths slowly, inch by inch, her pain gives way to the throbbing pleasure of being connected to him. She moans softly as they move in unison.

Suddenly, Jason ratchets up his love making a few notches and sending Dawn to the edge of seduction. Dawn pulls his arms out from under him. Jason crashes down on top of her. He can feel her firm breasts against his chest as the two kiss. He moves his arms behind the young lady's back. Dawn in return wraps her arms around Jason. He kisses her lips and her tongue as she sticks it out for pleasure.

"Ooh yes.... I love you," cries Dawn as her eyes go into the back of her head. His thrusts get harder and harder; faster and faster. Dawn's arms tighten around him and with each thrust her nails dig deeper into his back. Dawn almost cuts off Jason's wind. She finally pushes him away and withers like a fallen leaf from a tree as she feels her orgasms coming in waves.

Jason is starting to feel the toll on his body. But he won't stop until his new love is fully satisfied. Jason tries a different approach this time though. He sits on the sofa with Vicki on top in a reverse cowgirl position. Jason embraces her from behind as she lowers herself. His organ fills her womanly hole. She winces at first but quickly grows intoxicated with the sensation. She grinds her hips against him, her breath becoming short and sharp with pleasure. His hands massages her delicate back, and reaches around grabbing her plum size breasts. He squeezes them hard and Vicki enjoys it. She whimpers as his rhythm intensifies.

Vicki takes control and turns around to face Jason. Vicki inserts his penis into her once again. Vicki thinks his second penetration into her was just as painful as the first, yet he was still pleasing to the young vixen.

They kiss fiercely, their tongues tangle as they probe and explore one another's taste. Vicki's arms wrap around his neck as he grabs her waist, their bodies are locked in a romantic embrace. Their chemistry is obvious, and their desires get stronger with every passing moment they spend together. They are drawn together as if by some powerful, undeniable force.

"Get on the floor if you want my cum!"Jason warns them as he sits on the edge of the sofa wanking himself to the three ladies waiting eagerly for his load.

Vicki looks to have gotten the most of his load, while Dawn did well. Angela took a shot to the cheek. Angela grabs Jason's rod and licks it clean.

In so many ways, Jason is finished. He and the girls sit back in solitude, reflecting on their experiences. After a few minutes, Vicki invites Jason, Dawn, and Angela to a shower.

You girls go ahead. I want to talk to Jason for a while, okay?"

"Okay mom," Dawn and Vicki say, "They bend over and give Jason a quick kiss.

"Thanks Jason, I loved every minute." Dawn offers. "Hope you come over tomorrow, I'm off work."

"I'm not letting you out of my sight." Vicki says. "Aside from Mom and Dawn, nobody lays a finger on you. Got that big boy?"

Jason's gulps, "Uh yes, ma'am."

Angela is perched against the armrest of the sofa, her long gorgeous legs out straight, her feet resting on his lap. He can feel her dampish feet against his crotch. Her cheeks are flushed from the intensity of their lovemaking, her skin moist from perspiration, and her long soft hair a tousled mess. Still, in Jason's eyes she looks so beautiful.

"Wow," Angela says with a deep breath. "Jason, that was incredible. I hope you enjoyed yourself. You and the girls can play anytime you come over. It would be great if you and I could have a day just for us to hang out and have fun.

"Oh yeah, but I want a night with Vicki by ourselves." Jason says, adding. "I don't know what it is, but I think I'm falling hard for her."

"I know what it is; it's her energy, which is very seductive. You simply cannot help yourself." Angela muses aloud. "Well, you and Vicki can get together tomorrow night. Make plans to come visit Dawn soon; I can see she likes you too."

"I'll do my best to fuck her every day." Jason remarks as he wipes sweat from his eyes and brows. Dawn then comes down the stairs with clean towels and offers them to the both of them.

"Oh, my daughter, bless you. We needed those." Angela kids. Dawn nods and grins before returning upstairs.

Angela asks while patting herself dry, "Is your mom dating?"

"No, she's not. My mother is a great mom. She put in a lot of effort to make sure that I was taken care of since the divorce and she hasn't had the time for dating. She tries to keep in touch with her neighbourhood friends, and we both go out for lunch or dinner on occasion. But for the time being, she's keeping herself occupied between working and spending time with me."

"Hmm...I see. Why did your dad leave?"

"Oh, I really don't know why. I think my mom still loves him though. I've never heard her speak ill of him."

"Why don't you stay for dinner, we'd love to have you. It won't be much. I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow."

"That's a kind offer," Jason says, smiling. "Maybe I can come back tomorrow.. But we better not push it tonight."

"Why don't you bring your mom over after dinner, you know, this evening." Angela suggests as she rubs her bare chest with her towel. "Don't worry I'll make sure the girls dress appropriately, bras and everything, okay?"

"I'll try, but I can't make any promises." Jason shrugs.

"That's fine, don't push her." Angela advises.

Jason sets up his contact with Angela on his phone, just as he's about to turn and leave.

"Give me a kiss." It's a rule around here that the girls and you kiss each other before leaving. We don't want any "I should've said or done that" if one of us died. It's something I learned from my mother and I passed it onto the girls and now you."

"Mm...okay." Jason bends down, and the two exchange more than casual kisses on the lips.

"Kiss the others goodbye as well. Bye!" Angela waves as Jason goes upstairs to say goodbye.

Jason walks into the bathroom as they are still in the shower. Why should any of them care if he sees them in their undress? He had only been with them for an hour. Jason casually kisses Vicki and Dawn.

Vicki doesn't want Jason to leave. "Why don't you spend the night with us?"

"Oh, believe me, I would love to spend the night with you. Your mother invited me to stay for supper, but I was scared to say yes for fear of upsetting my mother. I might bring her over after supper. We'll see."

The girls kiss him back one more time before he heads out the bathroom door.

Minutes later, Jason and his mother sit down at the table.

Helen starts, "Where have you been all afternoon?"

"Next door, I met Mr. Weavers' niece and her daughters. They're quite beautiful, warm and friendly and I truly love them. She seems to be well grounded. She wants you to go over tonight and meet her."

"Well, I'm not sure Jason, I mean the way they dress. I can't stop you from going over now that you're eighteen."

"Mom, the way they dress, is natural nowadays; you really need to get out more. Maybe you and Angela will drink tea or go shopping sometime, and sit out on the back porch and watch squirrels together. You can wear some of your nice clothes instead of storing them in the closet for the moths to munch on."

Jason and his mother continue talking, but he is having little success with her. He finishes and clears the table.

"Thanks Jason, just dump the plates in the sink. I'll get to them later."

Jason gives his mom a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs.

Helen sighs and fidgets with her fingers and nails. After thinking about what Jason said, she turns her attention away from her nails. Jason is right--she needs to get out and make some new friends or find an activity to do. After all, she wouldn't have him around for much longer when he goes off to flight school or college. She pushes away from the table and walks over to her laptop to search for local activities in the area. Surely, she'd find something to occupy her time once he's gone. Nothing seems to entice her. Cooking courses, well..she's cooked for at least 15 years, doubt they could teach her anything.

She laughs out to herself, only if they tie a wreath around some guy's cock would she be interested in a Flower Arrangement course. Helen laughingly tells that little voice in her head not to let Jason hear that. That could ruin his perception of his mother. Imagine his mother with a cock in her hand, she thinks.

Helen let out a deep sigh. She eventually makes her way up the stairs and enters her room. She looks inside her closet, and sifts through her drawers.

What's the worst that could happen, she wonders? Nothing immediately comes to mind. She might meet a new friend, go shopping, have lunch, or, God forbid, double date.

Helen taps on her dresser a couple times and makes a decision. She goes to Jason's room and knocks on his door.

"Hey, come in, Mom." Jason had settled into his chair in front of his laptop.

"Umm... Jason, I've been thinking about what you said during supper. About my being alone and the fact that I should get out more. "Do you think it would be too late to drop by Mr. Weaver's niece's house?"

"No, it's not even seven o'clock yet. I think they'll be delighted to see you." Jason reassures his mother. "I'll text her first to double-check."

Angela responds to Jason's text quickly with an enthusiastic yes.

"Okay, you can get ready, Mom. She said yes."

Helen looks radiant in her dark blouse, which is tastefully embroidered with bright red and yellow flowers and is trendily open midway down her chest. Her white jeans are finely accessorized with a glittering black belt and silver clasp. It's the most attractive look he's seen on his mom since her divorce - it's a sight to behold. He felt a warmth in his chest, proud of his mother for stepping out of her comfort zone tonight.

"Wow, Mom...you look great!" Jason is blown away by how attractive she is.

"Aww, thanks so much, Jason. That means a lot to me. It feels really good to put on some serious makeup and dress up for a change."

They walk next door to Angela's house. Jason knocks on the door. Angela answers looking both modest and lovely in a white long sleeve blouse with gold necklaces. Jason saw Angela was appropriately dressed, even wearing a slip and bra beneath, despite the fact that she despises them. She's also wearing a long dark skirt and black high heel shoes.

Angela welcomes them with open arms, hugs and kisses on their cheeks as they enter.

"Helen, you're beautiful, love the top." Angela says with sincerity as she rolls the fabric between her fingers. She asks Helen what material and where she bought her shirt.

"Thank you," Helen responds with a smile. "It was purchased at a little store on West Street a few blocks away. It's made of a lightweight linen with a little luster."

She tells Angela about her love for the shop, highlighting the materials' prices and quality.

"Now I know where your good looks come from Jason." Angela flirts.

"Thanks, It's the best feature I inherited from my mom. She's a supermodel you know." Jason giggles.

"Oh geez, Jason. Maybe 15 or 20 years ago. Certainly not now." Helen says modestly and looks down at her boobs. "I once had boobs that you could bounce a quarter off of. Sigh!"