Mr. Weaver's Niece and Jason Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's not done yet, he draws Vicki to the center of the bed, his cock still steely he enters Vicki for her second round of pleasure.

Meanwhile, Helen decides to use the bathroom, and while she does so, she hears the laughter and moans from down the hall. Her insatiable curiosity gets the best of her. She wraps a fresh towel around herself as she steps out of the bathroom in her bare feet.

Helen sneaks down the hallway and just as she is about to peek around the doorway, she is startled to see Angela standing beside her wearing nothing but her glasses. She jumps and lets out a loud gasp. Angela puts a finger to her mouth and whispers. "Shhh, Be quiet or they'll hear you!"

Helen acknowledges her and looks around the corner, seeing Jason's ass sliding back and forth as he pounds Vicki, who is flat on her back with her knees resting on his shoulders.

"Oh my!" Helen expresses surprise. She puffs up her cheeks and imitates Jason's movements. Then whispers discreetly. "He's really banging Vicki hard."

"Oh yeah, he's strong like a bull."

Dawn is in her nakedness, kneeling on the bed beside them, watching Jason and Vicki. She either heard or saw them moving in the hallway. She says with pleasure. "Oh, hi mom, hi Helen,"

Angela pulls Helen's elbow and guides her into the room alongside the bed. Jason does not move away from Vicki, but he does slow down. He's got that "oh-oh, I'm in deep doggie doo" expression on his face.

Helen has that wide eyed and bushy tail look. Surprisingly, she says. "I haven't seen your cock in, I'm guessing, ten years."

Helen looks at Angela while holding Jason's manhood in her hand then smiles broadly at Jason.

"That thing grew like hell. You sure didn't get this from your father. I don't know where you got it, but it certainly didn't come from him or my side of the family."

"You kids have a good time." Helen reaches behind her head, pulls and holds her hair back, and gives Vicki a peck on her soft velvety lips, followed by a hug and a smooch for Dawn. "Just be careful, girls; I don't want to become a grandmother too soon."

The girls give Helen a wave as they exit the room.

They jump back into bed and glance at their watches, "Wow, look at the time, almost 12:30 in the morning?"

"You could go back and join the kids if you like," Angela yawns. I'm exhausted from moving, meeting Jason, and then meeting you. It was a fantastic day. I haven't been this happy since the kids moved home with me."

"Oh no, not tonight I'm pooped too, besides it's their night. Don't forget I'm taking you shopping tomorrow."

Angela replies, "And who knows how much trouble we could get into tomorrow doing that."

Helen laughs as Angela leans over her, switches out her light, and kisses her good night. Helen wraps the sheet over herself.

They both are lying in the dark, going over the events of the day in their heads before falling asleep.

Jason is on his back dreaming about flying once again with Dawn sleeping against the wall. Vicki has the cutest little snore and is wrapped about him, feeling warm, content, and comfortable in her soon-to-be pilot's arms.

12