Betty's Tail Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and mother-in-laws beginnings.
11.8k words
4.72
29.8k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the radio station doing my shift one night when the request line actually rang. I answered it and heard a familiar voice say, "Michael?"

I sighed. "Hello Betty. Would you call me Mike please?"

I found out what she was calling about. "I'd like to see where you work. I've always wondered about what you do, and I'm in town with time to kill. Would you mind showing me around the place?"

"Not at all. Just text my cell and let me know when you're downstairs. I. Have to unlock the door for you."

I laid down the book I'd just been getting into and waited for my phone to make a noise. When it did I hit the elevator and headed down to let her in.

My mother-in-law was an interesting person. She wasn't quite the older version of my wife, but given her age and the fact her husband had passed away a year or so before, she interested me.

Half of what caught my attention usually was the fact she always went around the house in shorts and a t-shirt. She had nice C cup tits that were always braless, at least at home. Even single again I never saw her date or go out at all.

I got off the elevator and was pleasantly surprised by her standing there. She hadn't changed at all, so I doubted her story about being in town.

We made small talk as we rode up to the top floor and got off. She heard me do a break as I was standing in front of her and the look on her face made me laugh. "How did you do that?"

I took her to the studio and showed her the computer running things. "It didn't used to be that way. I miss the live days."

"I can imagine. So what do you do when you're here?"

"I read or sit in the back and daydream. You'd like the back." I pointed out the modern walls and windows to her, then took her through the door into the back. It was basically storage space then, but it was still old fashioned, just like the old building we were in.

The only lights back there were from the street lights several floors below. The windows were basically floor to ceiling and the walls were the brick you could see on the outside.

Betty was impressed. "I can see why you like this." She turned, taking in so the old architecture. "It's beautiful back here."

I agreed although right then my eyes were focused more on her tits than the building. "I spend most of my evenings back here just imagining."

She was turning, taking in everything the empty room had to offer. "Imagining what?"

I smiled to myself. That was the opening I needed. "It depends on the night." I kept my voice casual as my mind ran wild with possibilities. "I've always wanted to write you know." I corralled her and led her over to a window, standing behind her. I pointed over one shoulder to the street to our right. "That's the main drag. Try as I might I couldn't come up with something, even after sitting here and watching all those people go by."

As she was taking in the street I glanced down, getting a nice view down her shirt. I couldn't see everything, but I got a glimpse of enough to get my cock nice and hard.

"I did come up with something though. At least a few good starts." I pointed across to a shorter apartment building and her eyes followed. "That was an inspiration for me."

"Tell me about it." I saw her eyes meet mine in the reflection of the old glass. I grinned ruefully and shrugged.

"I really can't Betty. They all turned out to be pretty X-rated. So I probably shouldn't."

Even in the reflection I could see the interest in her eyes. I saw her scan the buildings again before she said, "I'm a big girl Mike. If I'm offended, believe me I'll let you know."

I shrugged again. "Ok. They've all good to do with this room and these windows." I saw her slight nod and continued. "You see that apartment building? The one with all the dark windows?" She looked, nodding again. "Well in the beginnings I've gotten down so far there's someone sitting there with a telescope."

Her eyebrow raised slightly and I noticed she looked over the building. "So what's he doing?"

"Looking for naked bodies. He's sitting there naked himself, stroking with one hand while the other scans the buildings. In my story he looks up here and sees something."

Her voice was a whisper as she asked, "What does he see Mike?" I glanced at her reflection in the glass again and saw nice hard nipples standing out. She wasn't offended. She was getting into it.

"That depends. Sometimes it's someone in a t-shirt and shorts like you are. Sometimes they're wearing wonderfully see through lingerie. And other times they're naked by the time he looks this way. In all three though the girl steps up on the sill in front of you so he can get a really good look at them."

She glanced down and I smiled. "Go ahead and try it. I'll help you."

To my surprise she took a step up on the windowsill. I put my hands on her waist to steady her as I continued my story.

"So now he has a great view of whoever is here. He's stroking faster and mentally urging the people in front of him to do more."

"They do don't they?" I laughed softly. "Of course they do. It's not a good porn story if they don't. The first thing that happens is if the girl is dressed, her clothes get slowly taken off, revealing her body to his eager eyes."

She was staring at the other building then. "Just imagine it Betty. Clothes slowly coming off, dropping to the floor until the stranger can see every inch of your body."

She nodded absently. "Then what happens Mike?"

"First of all his cock is throbbing as he looks at the naked body in front of him. Then it changes. Sometimes the girl sits down in profile on the ledge and started giving a magnificent blowjob. Sometimes she's sitting with her back to him and he can see the guys hands on her head, directing her. Other times she stays right up there and he can see hands running all over her body."

Betty nodded again. I was tempted, but I didn't make a move. I just went on. "Then there's a few different endings. In the first one the girl leans against the window frame and gets fucked from behind. In the other thru pull an old table up to the window and he gets to watch her take that cock." I grinned again, seeing how into it my mother-in-law was. "In both cases the end is the same. The girl gets filled with cum and the stranger shoots his load imagining he was here fucking her."

By the time I'd finished Betty was breathing heavily. She finally looked down to see me smiling up at her. "Need a hand down?"

"Please." I helped her down and resisted the temptation to let my hands wander a bit. Her face was flushed when she got back to the floor.

"Tell me something Mike. This girl in your story. Is it your wife or someone else?"

"That depends too. Sometimes it's Heather. Sometimes it's a stranger who's horny as hell. And sometimes it's an older woman."

"An older woman?" I nodded. "I can't say I ever had an older woman before. And believe me, that's got me nice and curious."

I showed her the rest of the place before taking her back downstairs. As the elevator moved toward the lobby she asked, "Do you think there's really someone over there in that building like that?"

I shrugged again. "I don't know." With a smile I jokingly said, "We could always go back up and find out if you want."

She didn't answer of course. The elevator opened into the lobby and we walked slowly toward the door. I could see her trying to regain her composure as we walked. She stopped short of the door and said, "Thank you for a most interesting evening." She reached up to hug me and I kicked myself then for not going for it. Those full tits pressed against my chest and I smiled.

"You're very welcome. Feel free to come back anytime. It's nice to have someone here with me."

She stopped a couple of steps from the door and turned back to me. "Ok. I will. When are you on next?"

"Tomorrow night. Then I'm off two days and then it's back to the grind."

I saw her give me a small smile. "Same time tomorrow night then?"

"I'll be here at the door waiting." She walked out into the night, disappearing around the corner of the building. I went back upstairs wondering what was going to happen the next evening.

My wife was awake when I got home after my shift. "I hear you had a visitor this evening."

I laughed. "Yeah. Your Mom dropped by. It was nice to have someone around. That place is so boring."

"She said she's coming back tomorrow too." Heather smiled at me. "It's nice that you can keep her company like that. She seems so lonely since Dad died."

I snuggled in next to her and fell asleep thinking of the possibilities that might be there the next day. The next evening I got to work and as usual I recorded my show in about half an hour. I watched the sun set, turning the building multiple colors before fading to the black of night. I checked the time and headed downstairs to see what was going to happen that evening.

Betty was right on time and in her usual. I let her in and we headed upstairs. As we got out of the elevator she turned to me. "Take me to the back room."

I let her in and she went to the widow, staring across at the building again. I gave her a moment and finally I heard her say, "All I've been able to think about all day is this." She climbed up in the window again, standing on the sill. "All I can think about is some guy watching me right now."

I moved up behind her. "Does that excite you Betty?"

"It has all day long."

I looked at her shorts and t-shirt. "Well, you dressed perfectly for it."

The corner of her mouth twitched upward in a smile. "Not exactly Mike. I had to dress like this to drive here. But I did pick one of the three."

I steadied her as she reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. I could see sheer black lingerie clinging to her body then. She tugged off her shorts too, revealing a tight ass wrapped in the same thing.

She looked across the way and actually pressed her body against the window. "Do you think he's watching now?"

"I'm sure he is and I'm sure he can't wait to see the rest of you." I couldn't either. I couldn't believe my luck right then.

She turned her head my way. "Will you help me with that?"

"Try and stop me." I slid my hands up over her body before reaching down to the hem of her shirt. I peeled it slowly off, getting a good look at her bare tits for the first time.

The panties were next and I heard her soft moan as they came off. My hands caressed her ass then reached up, cupping her tits.

"He's getting a wonderful show now." She nodded, groaning as my hands explored her body. I ran them down to her hot pussy and felt just how slick and wet she was.

Her thighs parted, giving me access and our fictional friend one hell of a good view. She finally looked down at me and climbed down to face me.

"Are you ready Mike?" I blurted out the truth then. "I've been ready for this since I first met you." I saw her smile and sit in profile on the window sill. Her hands immediately undid my belt and slipped my zipper down. I saw her eyes light up when she saw I hard thick cock in front of her.

"He's gonna love this." Her hot pink tongue slid along my cock making me moan in pleasure. I watched her head lower but then she looked up.

"How many times can you cum Mike?"

"With you? All damn night." I saw a broad grin cross her face. "Good. I haven't tasted cum in way too long." Just before she opened wide she said, "I want the first one in my mouth."

I saw her mouth open and her lips stretched around my cock. I watched in amazement as they slid lower until I felt my shaft slip into her throat. My wife's Mom gave fantastic head and I was getting her best right then. She worked over my cock for a few minutes then turned, her back toward the window. Her hands captured mine and placed them on the sides of her head. I took the hint and pulled her head down, sliding deep into her throat again.

She could have given her daughter lessons in that. I fucked her hot mouth and when it came time to cum I pulled back to give her what she wanted. I shot a huge load into her mouth, splattering it with hot sticky cum as she swallowed quickly to keep up. I kept going for a bit, sliding down her throat several times before letting her loose.

She stood up after that and I took in that amazing body. I didn't give her a choice then. I immediately pulled the old table up there over and she knew what I wanted. I watched her lay back with those legs spread before moving in and plunging my cock deep inside her. Betty wrapped her legs around me and looked down to where our hips met.

"God that feels good!" She slid her arms around my neck then. "Fuck me Mike! Any way you want." Her ass moved slightly under me. "Soft and gentle, hard and fast, I don't care. Just give me all the cum you want to!"

That was my plan. She pulled me down and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth as I slowly filled her pussy each time. She let me up after a minute and grabbed the sides of the table, moving down with each thrust to meet my cock. I wanted to see her reaction to something different, so I almost pulled out once. Then with a smile I slammed my cock deep into her, thrusting into that pussy hard and fast.

She groaned and looked up. I saw that familiar look on her face then. It was the same one her daughter got when she was really turned on. It was a look of complete and total lust.

Her kinky side came out then. I heard her moan, "Fuck Mommy Mike! Make her cum with that big hard cock!" I pounded her soaking wet pussy watching her body react to each and every thrust. She started shaking after a while, her body jerking under me. "I'm coming Mike! You made Mommy cum!"

Her hot pussy clenched my cock as she rocked in orgasm under me. I only had a few thrusts left before she felt me shooting my cum deep inside her. She gasped and came even harder feeling my seed flowing into her body. I finally stopped pumping her full and eventually stepped back, my hard cock slowly slipping out of her. I smiled down at the sight in front of me. I could see every inch of her naked body, and my cum dripping out of her.

She held up one hand finally and I helped her up. She looked out the window and I heard her softly say, "Hope you liked that." When she turned back to me though she looked worried.

"Are you going to tell Heather about this Mike?" I shook my head as I replied.

"I don't think so Betty. I'm not sure she'd take it well, and besides, I'm hoping you'll come back for more."

Betty smiled. "I was wondering about that. Are you sure you don't want to tell her?"

"I'm positive. She's got something else going on right now and to tell the truth she's been a bit distant lately. So I'm kind of giving her some room to figure out things for herself."

"You two are having problems? She walked over to me looking concerned. "What is it Mike? Can I help at all?"

"I don't think so. Are you sure you want to know about this?"

When she nodded I told her. "Heather has recently come to the realization she's attracted to women too. She's bi, at least according to her."

"Has she done anything about it?" That wasn't the reaction I expected from her Mom, but I shook my head.

"Not really. She's been wearing out the batteries in her vibrator checking out girl on girl porn though. She even got into that old porn series. Where the boys aren't."

I saw Betty smile. "That's a good one." I raised an eyebrow and as she walked over to me I saw the look on her face. As she spoke I couldn't resist running my hands over her body.

"She got that from me Mike. I've done my fair share of experimenting. I really have." She reached out and traced my cock with a smile. "She'll do the same thing I did. She's going to try it and she'll love it. But she'll realize that a nice hard cock is a lot more fun."

"I'm glad you think so. So we're going to keep getting together like this?" That look of lust was back as I cupped those wonderful tits, teasing her nipples. She nodded and told me, "Just keep coming up with intriguing little scenarios like this and I'll be here. Deal?"

I nodded. "That's a deal. I'm looking forward to seeing my cum in and on every inch of your body."

She knelt again in front of me and moments later her hot mouth was caressing my shaft again. I could watch that forever. Those full lips sliding down me going all the way down to the base of my cock. She eventually stopped, letting me slide out of her mouth.

"I can't send you home with strange pussy all over you. You're all cleaned up now." Her eyes fell to my cock just inches away from her face. "Jerk it for me Mike. I've always wondered what cum on my face would be like."

My mother-in-law got exactly what she wanted that night. Hot sticky ropes of cum splattered her face as she moaned softly. She licked the head of my shaft, tasting the last little bit before standing up again.

It was getting close to time for me to leave. Reluctantly I watched her dress and climbed back into my clothes again. I set the place up to run overnight by itself and we headed out to our cars. My mother-in-law looked at me and asked, "So Monday night then?"

I nodded. "Why don't I pick you up on my way in?"

She thought and finally agreed. We went our separate ways then, with me heading home to her daughter.

Heather was asleep that night. When I pulled back the sheet to climb into bed I noticed something unusual. Heather was naked, her tight little ass facing me as I climbed in. On top of the sheets I noticed her favorite porn magazine and her vibrator. I slipped into bed, not waking her up but left the covers back so I could take in her body.

I remembered something then. She'd told me not long before that she wanted me to start fucking her while she was asleep. She had a fantasy about waking up that way. I got hard again thinking about it and since she was in the perfect position for it I figured why not?

I moved behind her, rubbing my cock against her pussy until it was good and wet. The head of my cock slipped into her and slowly I buried my shaft deep. Just before I started moving I heard her throaty laugh.

"I wondered if you'd take the hint." I laughed myself and started moving, slowly plunging my cock into her while reaching around to cup those DD tits.

She stopped me after a few minutes, wanting to change position. I watched her move to her hand and knees before saying, "Let's try this."

I smiled. The sight of her like that gave me an idea. I collected her toy and grabbed some lube from the nightstand before kneeling behind her and sliding my cock home again. She was moaning softly as I plunged into her, rocking back on my well used cock. Eventually I paused, my shaft buried deep inside her. I heard her voice as she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Something I've always wanted to see you do." I lubed up her toy and touched it to her ass.

She looked back, one eyebrow raised. "You've got to be kidding!"

"Not even close dear." I pushed the toy gently and it popped into her ass making her gasp. "We'll take it slow, but I want to see your ass and pussy filled at the same time."

She didn't say no, so inch by inch I gave her more of the toys length. She was actually moaning when it was buried in her, it's length making her pussy incredibly tight around my cock.

My hips moved and she groaned even louder. "Oh my fucking God!" I smiled to myself then. "You haven't felt anything yet dear." I turned the toy on low, feeling the vibrations in her pussy as my cock slipped in and out slowly.

I watched her jerk her way through several orgasms like that. Usually she had one big one, but that night she kept having what I can only describe as multiple miniature orgasms. She'd cum for several moments and then bang that hot pussy back down my cock, starting all over again.

I watched as another approached, an idea coming to mind. As she started to shake again I flipped the vibrator on high just to see what would happen.