Mr. Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, but ... what do you mean even more?"

"You are so naïve; I love that, but you need to understand I need closers that will do all that is needed to ensure that we make the really big sales. That said I mean anything up to and including sexual intercourse."

"I can't do that it would be adultery. "

"Jenny, now you are making me angry. I have done all this ... your very high salary, the clothes and laundering them, letting you have Tim to practise on, so that I will have a new closer. I am not letting you resign."

"How can you stop me I shall just go?"

"I had hoped not to have to do this and you realise what was needed but ... well that recording could end up in Saul's inbox in 3 minutes or you can agree to be a good and helpful person that you want to be, I am sure."

Jenny sat looking at him thinking the she said. "But you promised not to publish the recording."

"And I shall not do so but how would Saul react on seeing it ...not published just delivered? As you said you appear a slut and begging Tim to stroke and fondle your body, in fact he didn't even ask you invited him. Now let's not be nasty about this you will be closing or ..."

"How can I? I will get pregnant. I know nothing about sex, I would be bad at it and upset the customers...I just can't!"

"Jenny, control yourself all that can and will be dealt with. We have an excellent company doctor who will put you on the pill. As to being bad at sex...you will learn. I will teach you and I am sure Tim would be happy to help. Please don't squawk again. This will happen or should I click send?"

Jenny sat in silence looking resentful. Rupert let it sink in for a few minutes then said. "I take your silence as agreement. So, some rules, you will do as you are told by me at once. No resistance but I will explain if you ask politely but refusal will get punishment starting at mild spanking up to and including some BDSM ... do you understand?"

"Sorry I have to ask what BDSM means I am not knowledgeable."

"It means bondage, discipline (or domination), sadism (or submission), masochism. Do I need to explain that?"

"No sir I understand what they mean."

"Good so let us get started with your education. Do you know what a blowjob is?"

"Sorry sir no but I can guess it means oral sex but I do not know how it works I can't imagine blowing anything to be exciting."

You are correct but it involves you using your mouth and tongue to excite and eventually bring to orgasm a man...when I do come you will swallow the ejaculate. When giving the blowjob you must look into the man's eyes at all times. Do you understand? just nod if you do." Jenny nods submissively.

"Good first I want you to kneel back straight as I stand and you must take my trousers etc. off ready to perform."

Quickly Jenny knelt while Rupert stood close enough for her to undress him, which she did with trembling hands. Rupert was naked from the waist down and he told her. "As you can see, I am already quite exited but you will make me hard by putting your hands behind your back and taking my Dick in your mouth...start sucking, remember look into my eyes."

Jenny moved uneasily and started to take his turgid cock in her mouth and she did start sucking looking at Rupert all the time, he became hard but she just sucked.

"That is a good start but move your head up and down my length while you are sucking then use your tongue around it especially at the head

Jenny really started to do a good job and he became quite excited. He put his hand on her head and pushed her head down until she gagged on it as he got to her throat "Just ride it out you will be able to breathe but you need to learn to relax." He said as he pulled out a bit and she relaxed but he kept going until she got the hang of it. quickly he approached the point and reminded her to swallow. He came hard holding her head and pumped three streams of come down her throat, she struggled but swallowed it all.

"Well Jenny that was good...I know you are appalled by what you have done and want it to stop but that was also recorded and can be used for anything I need it for."

"Why are you doing this? Have I hurt you or the company?

"Not at all Jenny I decided that you were being stifled and should get much more from your life. I admit I do like making women, especially married ones, do much outside their comfort zone and when we are done you will have experienced all you can,

Now, this room is free for the rest of the day. You will be here and a number of people will visit. No-one I haven't invited, but all those that do will be helping you to learn about sex and sexuality. You will have normal sex... anal sex...girl on girl sex and I hope you will embrace everything. Remember everything is recorded and I shall see if you hold back. If you do the punishment might be harsh on you. So, learn and enjoy. I am out for the rest of the day but I will see you tomorrow at 9 am."

"Oh sir, I can't do those things."

"You will or else. now your first will be here in ten minutes, freshen yourself up so you are ready, remember I will see you."

Bye Jenny. Oh yes, in here between us its Jenny and Rupert. If others are here and I call you Jenny then I am Rupert, if I call you Mrs Jenkins you call me Mr Williams. If I command you then I am sir. Do remember that. Now goodbye and I will be back tomorrow."

"Yes Rupert."

Jenny leaves to the bathroom and starts to wash her face and generally prepare... for what she didn't know.

A few minutes later the door opened.

"Claire walked in and smiled. Hello Mrs Jenkins, I'm to be your first instructor, Has Mr Williams told you what we will be doing?"

"No, Claire, just that I would have visitors who would instruct me but not what. And why Mrs Jenkins I thought we were first names?"

"While I am instructing you, you are subservient and will do as told hence you are Mrs Jenkins a whore in training and married woman cheating on her husband and committing adultery. Do you understand?

"I think so, does that mean I call you Ms Watson?"

"No, I will remain Claire but you must obey me in everything. If you don't and I then don't punish you Rupert will know and I will be punished. I presume he made you give head?"

Jenny nodded. "Did he make you gag...nearly throw up?" Jenny nodded shamefaced. "And he pumped his come in your throat so you had to swallow?" Jenny nodded again.

"Rupert likes the first moment of initiation and makes all women do it. I remember my first time it is very humiliating as it should be.

Now to why we are here, there are two things we need to accomplish, first you need to masturbate using a number of toys, hold on, and second you need to learn how to give and receive oral sex with a woman."

"NO! I can't do that, it is a sin, I just cannot."

"Mrs Jenkins, please do not think that way or your life can become very unpleasant. You see that bench in the corner?"

"Yes, I do, what of it?"

That is a punishment bench. It can easily be used to tie someone down so that they can be flogged or raped by many men or even both. You really do not want that to happen I can assure you."

"Now shall we start? That was rhetorical. You have something Rupert wants ...he left you clothed but now strip ... do not hesitate or the bench awaits. I will not protect you because my pain would be worse than yours."

Slowly Jenny stripped but just perfunctorily. Claire stopped her.

"Mrs Jenkins, you will do everything as if you are trying to excite a man or in this case me. Be attractive and sultry, or even slutty if you sense that is needed, you will know when. Now start again and ensure you are sexy."

"Sorry Claire I just don't think that way, yet, but I will try." Jenny started again making small moves turning coquettishly and looking over her shoulder but taking time and when the last button was undone, slowly almost opening one side then the other until eventually opening fully and sliding one side down her arm.

"Better."

Jenny then started to unzip her skirt slowly sliding the zip in a manner that told of her reluctance and innocence yet was very sexy to watch. When the zip was undone jenny threw Claire a look and got an eyebrow twitch. Deliberately slowly jenny undid the button on the skirt and let the skirt start to slide but caught it as if suddenly shy. Then holding it with both hands let it slide slowly down revealing her suspender belt and the top of her thong clearly matching the black lacy bra showing hr nipples clearly.

As the skirt continued her thong was fully revealed and her pussy lips showed clearly through the lace. Jenny continued the reveal and her stocking tops came into view, at which point she dropped the skirt and stepped out of it bending to pick it up with straight legs and revealing that the thong was very slight and her arse clearly full and ripe.

"For someone who knows nothing that was very good...most men would be rock hard after that.... Carry on."

Jenny smiled and dropped the straps of the bra off her shoulders one at a time being coquettish and then reached behind to unsnap it. Holding the bra with one arm she released the back then brought the other hand so both could hold the cups and slowly reveal her full breasts and the nipples.

Claire nodded. And jenny continued by reaching for her suspender belt connection for her stocking. Claire shook her head and jenny stopped and moved to her thong. She started to lower it slowly and soon revealed her smooth pussy lips then slid it down and off.

"Don't ever remove the stockings unless you are specifically told to. Your pussy is framed nicely by the garments and excite men more than just nudity alone...if you are told to strip completely then do so."

"Now come over to the bench, lay on it on your back and I will demonstrate how to excite a woman by oral stimulation."

Jenny did as she was told, and Claire started by kissing her breasts and nipples swirling her tongue around them then tracing down across her stomach to her pussy lips.

"Lord, forgive me!" said Jenny

As Claire started to kiss her pussy lips obviously exciting Jenny and soon slid her tongue between them finding the clit. Jenny moaned in obvious excitement and Claire smiled but continued.

Having elicited a response, she worked hard on Jenny making her squirm and then come which she did squealing and writhing on Claire's tongue.

After Jenny came down from the orgasm she gasped. "I have never experienced anything like that. I presume that is an orgasm?"

"Oh, you really are totally unprepared aren't you. Well, yes it was and now you are going to do that for me."

"I just don't know how, I have never done anything like this, but I will try to do it. I think you need to undress first though."

"No Mrs. Jenkins, you will undress me and make my body tingle while you do so. I expect to be near my first orgasm by the time I'm naked."

"As you know I have never done anything like this so I am liable to be uncertain and hesitant but I know I have to do this or face punishment and that Rupert could compromise me with husband and church. So here goes."

Jenny walked up to Claire and went behind her leaning in to kiss her neck near the ear. Claire moved in response and emboldened Jenny continued doing that while reaching for the zip on Claire's dress. Sliding it down slowly Jenny continued to kiss lick and bite the neck and moved onto the shoulders eliciting a small moan from Claire.

As she worked across the shoulders Jenny reached round and cupped Claire's boobs gently cupping them and nudging the nipples. Very quietly Claire whispered to Jenny. "We need to talk but not in this building. Meet me in the bar across the road after you finish today. Nibble my ear if you understand."

Jenny nibbled her ear then continued to nibble from the ear to the neck and on down to her breasts. Claire started moaning a little more and was obviously excited by the ministrations as Jenny licked and nibbled her nipples that were in a state of arousal...like organ stops.

Jenny continued licking, nibbling and biting all the way down to Claire's pussy where she found that her victim was already very wet and excited. Jenny immediately lapped at Claire's clit and elicited a jolt and cry of pleasure.

Claire said. "You are either a quick leaner or you have had practice." Jenny carried on lapping at Claire's clit and inserted a finger in her pussy, Claire started really squirming and by the third finger Claire was coming un-controllingly screaming "Oh god don't stop keep doing that." and so on until she couldn't move or speak at which time Jenny stopped.

Claire eventually recovered and got dressed. Saying to Jenny. "I have been too long with this so the masturbation will happen later with the toys if I can get time. You have another visitor soon who will help you to learn more, be ready for him... he is known to you."

After a short time and some refreshment, the door opened. "Hello Jenny, Good to see you again. I hope you enjoyed our last meeting?"

"Oh, hello Tim, yes it was enjoyable, are you, my visitor?"

"Yes, Jenny but as we are in Ruperts office and he will watch everything you must call me Mr. Roberts for now, Rupert has asked me to continue your education. Claire tells me you were very good with her and that you are enthusiastic. Today you will be taking my cock in your pussy, or cunt as we will call it in future and I expect to have your co-operation and active participance."

"Oh, Mr Roberts I understand and will do whatever I can ...just be patient if I am not understanding."

"Jenny, I understand that you are married but that your husband doesn't know how to use his cock and his wife which is why I am here. Rupert wants you fully versed and able when he starts to use you.

Now let's get started, shall we? I want you to strip for me and seduce me making me hard and ready to fuck you."

"Yes sir, I will do my best."

As she had for Claire, Jenny stripped but much more sexily paying attention to being erotic.

Tim spoke up. "I was going to get you to undress me and make me hard Jenny but now I shan't. My cock is rigid, you must have learnt well from Claire. I shall let Rupert know so he can reward her appropriately. Now come here and get me naked...see if you can make me even harder."

"Yes, Mr Roberts."

Jenny went to Tim and slowly caressed his chest while undoing his shirt... She slid the short off his arms sliding her hands along them then folded the shirt and placed it carefully on the desk. Jenny planted kisses on his chest and stroked his nipples.

After a while she dropped to her knees in front of Tim and took off his shoes and socks, placing them to one side.

"I like what you are doing Jenny keep it up, you seem well trained."

She started to undo Tim's trousers and then slid them down to the floor where Tim stepped out of them...Jenny folded the trousers and put them to the side.

Tim stood in silk black boxers and Jenny not hesitating caressed his cock eliciting a moan. Jenny continued with his cock then slid the boxers over his very hard cock, making it jump and spring out at Jenny. Unfazed she lowered the boxers and Tim stepped out of them. After placing them on the trousers she immediately leant forward and licked the bulbous end of his cock taking a little pre-come.

"If you do too much of that your face will be painted. Carry on for a while but don't make me come."

"Yes, Mr Roberts I hope you are enjoying yourself."

"Oh yes Jenny very much so ...while you entice me you need to start making yourself excited enough for my cock in your pussy, I don't want to hurt you later. Tell me Jenny, not having had sex really what do you think of what is happening to you?"

"I should say that this is all a sin and I cannot enjoy it, but that would be lying. I have never felt so many sensations and such excitement especially when I have orgasms, of which I have had many in a short time."

"I'm glad you didn't lie Jenny it might have led to pain."

"Yes, Mr Roberts."

Jenny slid her mouth over his cock but sensuously not trying to make him come and at the same time fingered herself. Tim didn't know that she was soaking wet already. She gave herself a minor orgasm which Tim noticed.

"It seems I underestimated you; I think you are ready for me to fuck you now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mr Roberts and I am so glad that you are the first man to fuck me. Well not true but Saul, my hubby, was perfunctory and came quickly so I felt nothing. I hope that I shall be doing so with you."

"Oh, Jenny you certainly will now I want you over the stool here face down and be ready, if you are wet enough, we will go hard at this and I expect your orgasm to be more than any other,"

Jenny laid over the stool and Tim felt her cunt finding it more than ready. He lined up and slowly went his full eight inches into her and she moaned a little orgasm.

"Oh, this will be good, remember Jenny the room is soundproof so no matter what noise you make won't be heard. Let yourself go."

Tim slid almost out then in hard. Jenny moaned again then he started to stroke in and out getting faster and harder until Jenny screamed in pleasure "Oh God. That is so good I'm coming." at which did as she had said, bucking and thrashing on Tim's cock for two minutes before collapsing.

"That was a good start." "A good start? What do you mean?"

"You will have more of those and probably harder very soon.!

"Oh"

Tim started to pound her again and Jenny seemed never to come down.

"I can't take more of this I shall die."

"It's a little death but you can I assure you. Now I'm going to lie on the floor and you are going to sit on my cock facing me and impaling yourself all the way."

He laid down and she sat letting his cock slide in. She realised this was deeper than the other position but she had some control.

Tim said "Just enjoy yourself, you have some control here but I have better access to your body and especially the parts that excite you. Now get going and do not try to stop yourself from orgasms."

Jenny started to slide up and down on Tim's pole and he was noticeably excited by it. Then as she started another orgasm Tim reached down and played with her clit. Unbelievingly Jenny had a more intense orgasm.

She was screaming again begging him to stop. Then not to stop.

"Oh Tim, that was so good thank you.!

"You are welcome but now its time for me to come too. I hope you will also do so again but I'm not stopping."

He turned her on her back and fucked her hard for a few minutes with her bucking and screaming in orgasms then stiffened deep in her pumping his come in her.

They both lay there recovering and Jenny eventually said "That was incredible is that normal for sex?"

"No Jenny you seem to have the ability to come very quickly and very hard. Rupert does know how to pick women for his harem."

"Harem...what do you mean?"

"Oh, he has many women that started like this. You will have a lot of sex soon. Well, it's been good fun but I need to go now. Bye Jenny and have a good life."

An hour later in the coffee shop.

"Jenny, I couldn't speak to you at work because Rupert has everywhere bugged. You are now trapped into this life; he has more evidence against you to make you comply with every thing he tells you to do. Knowing him as I do, he will not stop at your debauchery but take over your whole life, by now he no doubt has your home bugged spy cams everywhere and tomorrow he will tell you he will be paying you a visit at home."

"Oh, why will he do that? I know Tim said I was part of his harem and I don't really understand what that means but why at home?"

"He is about to ensnare your husband into this web if you don't do something about it but what I don't know. You are fully trained now except he will be taking you up the bum, probably in front of Isaac to forever lock you and him in. Once he does that, he will infiltrate the church and entrap more. You asked why Tim said harem, it's because he has a large chain of women he can use, abuse and loan out and that will be you."