Mr. Williams

Story Info
Mr Williams invites Jenny to accept promotion.
8.9k words
4.1
17.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

This is a work of fiction. I have taken ages to write this and I hope the wait has been worthwhile

Please do comment and rate this...as usual comments slinging abuse at me will be deleted but useful ones will be acted on.

====================================================

"You asked to see me Mr. Williams." Said Jenny, after knocking on the door and opening it.

"Ah yes Mrs. Jenkins please have a seat." Rupert said.

"No need to be nervous Mrs. Jenkins you aren't in trouble, quite the opposite in fact. I like the work you do and want you to add a customer facing part with a pay upgrade to your remuneration of course."

"Oh, thank you Mr. Williams, that is a surprise and I would enjoy the change. I hope I can live up to your estimation."

"Oh, I'm sure you will Mrs. Jenkins but there are two things. Now that you are uplifted you must call me Rupert and I hope I may call you Jennifer as well?"

Thank you, sir, I Mean Rupert, but I am called Jenny by most people. You said two things Rupert?"

"Yes, this is a little awkward for me Jenny but, well the way you dress, though perfectly ok, does not reflect the clothing that we sell. I hesitate to say it but it is a little.... dowdy and you know only too well our range."

"Oh." ...pausing for a few seconds. You are right, and I would find it difficult to change, as my husband is a strict Christian man and wants me covered all the times. Sadly, I can't accept your offer then."

"Let's not be too hasty Jenny, I can see your dilemma. Is it that you would not wear them at work or you do not wish to?"

"Oh, I couldn't even take the clothes home. Saul would be incensed. Also, I couldn't spend the money without him seeing as he controls the finances."

Silence occurred for thirty seconds then Rupert spoke again. "Jenny, I can think of a way we could both be happy. From what you said you are not against the change but the problem is your hubby?"

"Yes, that is correct. I would find it difficult to dress differently but would do so if not for Saul."

"Good, here is what I propose...a little bonus for you will be three complete outfits for you including lingerie. It will remain here and be laundered in our laundry. You would come in 5 minutes early each day and change for the day but change back before leaving for home. How does that strike you?"

"That puts me in an awkward position Rupert. If I did that, I would be keeping secrets from Saul and .... Well, I'm not, and the bonus would be terribly high as we both know how much our clothing costs and I am not sure about taking that from the company."

"Oh, don't worry about the cost, I have a slush fund for use as I see fit. This is but a drop in the ocean so if you would practice a little deceit by omission, I think we can move forward. Oh, the sum you would be paid is in this envelope. Please tell no one what it is. You may look at it now."

Sharp intake of breath...." This can't be right. How can you manage this?"

"Oh, nobody knows what customer facing get paid here. They do so much to sell the company that they more than cover that salary. I do hope we can now move forward with this?"

"I will accept this very generous offer with grateful thanks. So, what now?"

"I will just make a call, please wait. Hello Claire, I have Mrs Jenkins here I need you to outfit her with three sets of clothes and lingerie, this is on my account and they will reside here for her use, .... ok thank you she will be down soon. As you heard Claire will help you ... she has great experience and I suggest you listen to her. You will start your new post tomorrow so off you go and I'll see you then."

"O Rupert, I don't know how to thank you ... I shall be early as you suggested. Goodbye and thanks once more."

Don't worry about it ... go and have fun."

As she left the room Rupert fired up the monitors on his desk and selected the one in the fitting area

Seeing Jenny enter he watched. The image was pin focused and he waited for the fun to happen.

"Ah you must be Mrs. Jenkins." Claire said.

"Yes, and you must be Claire...apparently I must put myself in your hands particularly as I have no idea of what would suit me."

"Oh good, then let me get a look at you in your underwear so that I may ascertain what would work well for you."

In the office Rupert watched and listened as Jenny stripped off. "Just as I thought a really good body under all that wrapping, those tits are great I have to wait but soon she will be mine."

Unaware that she is being watched Jenny stripped down felling frumpy in her 'lingerie' that she knew was terrible in comparison with the goods she sold to the clients. Claire spoke to her.

"Well, Mrs. Jenkins, you have great body that will suit our range of clothing but you cannot wear that underneath the outfits. I will just go and find some that will work with your skin colour, meanwhile please remove those underwear garments."

"Oh, Claire please call me Jenny, and thank you for being considerate. I know they are hideous but my hubby, Saul would have a heart attack if he knew that I was doing this."

"Ah that explains Mr. William's comments about outfitting you but you will redress at day's end. Saul must be kept in the dark. I understand that husbands can be controlling but I think you will enjoy the new clothes. Now slip out of those things and I will be back. Slip the robe on if you feel cold."

Claire walked out and went to get the new underwear and dresses while in the office Rupert had his cock out and was wanking to her body naked as it was. However, he wanted that mess of hair gone so he called Claire and told her it had to go.

"Won't she put up a fight about it, Mr. Williams?" Claire said." "I don't care if she does just tell her, it spoils the fitting of the lingerie but get it gone!"

Worried Claire responded. "Yes Mr. Williams I shall talk to her and it will be done, sorry to question you sir." "Right, and Claire, when you are finished with her you will present in the office." "Yes, sir apologies for offending you." The line went dead. "O fuck. Now I'm for it he will at least make me suck his cock ...but he will probably humiliate me too."

Back with Jenny she said "Here are sets of lingerie two in black one in white and three dresses that will suit your shape well. Let's start with a black set.... Oh Dear!" "Is there a problem?" asked Jenny. "Well, it's just that your bush will spoil the line of these and will show through the white ones. I'm afraid it will have to go, oh and the underarm too."

"Oh, but I ...well Saul never sees me naked so it won't matter where can I get it done?" "I can do it for you... models often have to renew when they try on clothes for clients to see. I'll just get the items to do it."

"Well done Claire that was easy maybe I'll take it easy on you later." Rupert said to himself.

He watched while Claire shaved Jenny completely, making sure he got a good view of her clean pussy. He enjoyed dangling bait and snatching the women out of comfort. Claire massaged the oil into her lips and saw her flinch but also get wet. Rupert saw it too and was happy.

"Doesn't hubby touch you there?" Claire asked Jenny. "Oh, that is not right, he just tries to get me pregnant, as the Lord says sex is for procreation not for enjoyment".

Rupert watched as Clair dressed Jenny in the outfits. All three sets of underwear and dresses and she was in her outfit for the day. A deep plunge at the front with a knee length hemline but split to mid-thigh.

"Isn't this a bit too much for the office." Jenny asked Claire. "Oh no you have seen what the other senior customer facing women wear, this is as plain and covering as you can manage. Mr Williams will be happy and that makes me feel better." Said Claire, thinking, 'Maybe the old bugger wont fuck my arse with the men watching as he did last time I didn't do the right thing.'

Rupert thought 'This going well she seems not to realise that her stocking tops show' ...

In his office later... "Claire, Present!" Claire stood tall and put her arms behind her neck causing her tits to stand out. "Ok relax you did well today so I am not, going to punish you, but remember in future never question my directives in bringing a new one in. Next time I'll have you munching her pussy in the middle of the men's department at lunch hour so they all can watch...though that might take a bit of time to bring her on that far."

"Yes sir" she said, thinking how lucky she was.

"In three days, I'm going to let her sell to a customer, of course he is one I know well and I'll tell him just how much to push but before that I want you to tell her that when she does, she has to change in the room with him there so should practice at my orders..."

"Yes sir, I shall make sure she is ready. Can I ask who it will be?"

"Careful, but yes it will be Tim Robertson and he will touch her to check the fit so tell her it is normal as he is a big buyer and needs to be sure the items are correct."

Three days later after Jenny had scraped her pussy bare and dressed in her third outfit, all under the watchful gaze of eight cameras controlled by Rupert he called her in. "Ah, Jenny, do come in and have a seat, I have been keeping an eye on you and I am pleased that you wear the clothes so well and look comfortable in them."

"Yes, I am amazed that I do not find them too ... what is the word...slutty for a woman like me to wear even though the underwear is almost non-existent. I was worried that Saul might notice that I had ... as Claire demanded that my hair was removed from under my arms and elsewhere but we never change in the same room so my fears were not needed."

"Ok Jenny, today you will be selling to Tim, he is a very good customer for us so I expect you to do the best job you can. You know the lines well so no problems there but I hope Claire has told you the procedure."

"Oh yes, she has been very helpful, she has been practicing me and told me what buyers may do. I must say that I was surprised but she explained that it is necessary so I will try very hard not to seem unhappy."

"Well, that is good Jenny, I was concerned that, with your background you might have baulked at that but how about changing in front of him, surely that might present difficulties?"

"Claire explained that all the senior presenters did this because the buyer needed to see what the models body looked like so as to judge how it will look on their customers. I admit I was shocked but Claire has assuaged my doubts."

"Jenny, for the safety of our people we have cameras in the rooms to ensure customers treat you with respect but don't worry Claire and I are the only people with access, of course I always check the first time for every sales person, we are a happy outfit here and I would hate for you to be worried."

"OH. I didn't realise that but I understand and thank you for telling me" "No problem, Jenny, do well for us. Now go meet Tim."

"I think I owe Claire a bonus for her work with you, please tell her I am pleased and she need not visit my office today. She will understand."

"I shall and thank you for believing in me."

Mr. Robertson, pleased to meet you, I am Mrs. Jenkins but please call me Jenny if you are comfortable doing so ... please have a seat on the sofa. now the items you selected are on the rack, do you have one you want to start with?"

"Thank you, Jenny, could I see the blue one first it will match your eyes?"

Certainly Mr. Jenkins, I will model it for you ... give me a minute please."

Jenny removes her dress and puts on the selected dress as if she has done it many times. She had not looked at Tim once so did not see him looking at her lasciviously while in her very revealing underwear. Turning to look at him she asked. "Is there any particular stance you would like sir."

"No, but I would like to check how it works on your delightful figure." Tim got up and walked over to her, gently stroking over her hips, across her stomach and then sliding up to check the 'fit' on her tits. Thinking, 'I'm going to enjoy this little game as she gets touched more and reveals her all to me and Rupert.

Rupert, watching in his office, thought 'She will be fun to take and Tim is warming her nicely, I can't wait to see him get her out of her underwear but he better not push he too hard.

"Ok, let's move on Jenny and please call me Tim, next one please."

"Certainly Tim, I shall be glad to." and they went on until there were only two items left,

Changing into a champagne-coloured silk gown she said. "Tim, I'm afraid this cannot be worn with a bra as it will show through just as minute and I will slip it off."

"That is very conscientious of you, are you sure. I wouldn't want you to do anything you didn't feel comfortable with?"

"Well Tim, I wouldn't normally do that but I feel at ease with you so I shall. Oh, I will have to take the dress off to do it. I hope you will not be upset by that?"

"How could I be upset by a beautiful woman helping me to gauge the affect the dress will have on men by revealing her all when I can tell you are not used to this. Can I ask you a personal question please Jenny?"

"Please ask Tim, but if I feel it is too personal, I reserve the right to dodge."

"I see you wear a wedding ring so unusually you are in this business doing this modelling but does your husband support you in this work?"

"Well Tim I have to say that he doesn't know about it. He would be scandalised by me but Mr Williams offered me this step up and I am grateful to him. I must admit it has been a shock but my first outing has been so good thanks to you I want to continue."

"Well good for you Jenny then do continue and good luck."

She stripped the dress off and subconsciously enjoyed Tim's eyes looking at her as she removed the bra. Tim and Rupert were delighted she was falling with little pushing.

As she slipped the dress back on Tim said, you are a beautiful woman Jenny, if I were your husband, I would not let you do this, now how does the fit feel to you. Please feel over the breast and hips. I would value your opinion."

She did so automatically and Tim and Rupert witnessed the surprise as she made her body feel good.

"It is a very good fit, why don't you check it for yourself?"

'What am I doing, thought Jenny as she made the offer'

"I wouldn't want to cause you any discomfort, are you sure?" "Oh yes please do." 'God what am I doing inviting a man to feel me?'

Tim rose from the settee and approached her ...feeling the hips then up her body then over her breasts, finding her nipples getting hard. "You are quite right Jenny a perfect fit and so suitable for the younger more adventurous ladies it even shows the bump of nipples which they like to do these days. Thank you for modelling this for me."

"Oh, it was no trouble Tim, surprisingly, I enjoyed the release from restraints. Is that naughty of me?"

"Not at all Jenny it is merely being who you really are without religious constraints or societal norms, I think you are starting to enjoy those freedoms. Now the last outfit, I think. This may push you too far and I hope you will say if you are uncomfortable but the top is quite sheer and the leggings really should be worn au natural or the underwear shows through very clearly."

"I was wondering about that but I do understand and you are making me so comfortable that I am happy to do that for you." Jenny stripped completely in front of Tim and the cameras.

"Good man Tim!" Rupert said to himself as he watched Jenny strip then dress in what she herself would have considered scandalous only a week ago.

Tim watched thinking ...'I'll have that cunt soon'

Rupert had similar thoughts.

Once dressed Jenny paraded unaware of Tim's hard cock making a tent ...she asked. "Would you like to check if it fits properly Tim?"

Tim stood and walked over stroking over her nipples and then over the pussy lips and realised her legging were very wet. "I hope I am not making you uncomfortable Jenny?" Tim asked as he continued, stroking her clit?" No indeed not in fact it is very ... ohhhh...pleasant. I had better get dressed though and help taking your orders."

Fuck Rupert if not or his instruction I would fuck her right now... I'm sure that was an orgasm, Tim thought.

Jenny hurriedly dressed and dealt with business but thought... 'I was so excited. I nearly kissed Tim then and what he did to me was really wonderful.'

"Come in Jenny and have a seat on the couch." Rupert said.

"Thank you, Rupert, is this about my sales to Tim? I do hope I didn't do anything wrong."

"On the contrary, Tim sang your praises. In fact, that is the biggest order he ever placed with us. I have edited the tape of the session so as to show you how well it went." He walked over and sat next to Jenny. "Let's watch it together shall we."

Rupert pressed a button on the remote and the screen started showing the scenes as she greeted Tim, Jenny relaxed but soon started to tense up as the demonstration began. Jenny said nothing til the end but then exclaimed. "That shows me looking like a harlot inviting tom to fondle my body and the last scene went slow and looked as if I were enjoying him doing that!"

"Oh. I'm sure you were, you actually had an orgasm on his finger. If Tim was not a gentleman, he could have had you then."

"NO! I really did not intend that it just happened. I have never experienced that before. I apologise for going beyond the bounds, it won't happen again."

"Jenny, Jenny, no need to apologise it is understandable and it didn't upset Tim at all. He dropped in on his way out to congratulate me on the new closer.!

"Closer: what is that?"

"Jenny, there are two kinds of sales people, you used to be someone who handled transactions well but didn't push the product hard. Now you do more to close the deal. First you agreed to dress the part, then allowed Claire to shave you, then agreed to change in the salon in front of the customer showing almost everything in your very sexy lingerie. I didn't think you would ever do that."

"I suppose that is true ... I didn't realise that I had progressed so far, but I never expected what happened."

"Of course not, Jenny, but then you removed your bra for Tim, to show an outfit better, and invited him to feel you, "But!" "Oh, I know it was the outfit but you were in it ... he definitely felt you getting excited your nipples were rock hard and then you suggested complete nudity for the last outfit and again asked for him to check the fit. When he stroked you, you actually became fully aroused and your vaginal juices wet the outfit. Then you had the orgasm."

"Oh no. I had better give up the job, I am becoming a slut. What would happen if that recording ever got out and Saul saw it?"

That will never happen Jenny. I Hold this safe. No other copies exist and people know what would happen if they ever published any thing from this company without my permission. The last one is doing five years. So, no need to worry, nobody but me could do that.

I never will publish it ...as to becoming a slut, it is normal to get excited by the kind of thing you were doing. I'm sure you didn't realise you were getting Tim so excited but look at his crutch, his boner is obvious."

"I suppose boner means erection and yes, it is quite obvious, how could I not have realised? I suppose I have grown up not knowing a lot of things and nothing about sex at all. I can only apologise again and offer my resignation. I'm sorry to have failed you and made you angry."

"Jenny, do I sound angry? Have I told you off? I am pleasantly surprised. I was quite sure you background would have ensured that you would not have even agreed to the clothes, but you have been stellar. Resign, indeed not. You must stay and do even more to close a deal if needed."

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers