Mr. Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! Why would he do that and how would he entrap Saul? How can he do this?"

"It's the way he is. I don't understand him but he has me as he now does you. I don't know how to stop him but I would be happy if someone did."

"Well thanks for telling me but I'm not sure what I can do to stop him either."

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I thought you should know."

They took their leave of each other and Jenny went home.

"I would like to go for a walk with you on this lovely evening please Isaac." Said Jenny.

"OK but this is not what we normally do, why not church?"

"Oh, just a whim."

As they walked Jenny kept up a stream of chatter.

Sitting on a bench with no one around to overhear Jenny confessed all to Isaac. Rather than anger he understood that she had been captured by an evil man "So he will come round and force me to take part in all this will he?"

"That is what Claire said was likely to happen and she says he will have had our house bugged by now so he can film all that happens when he does."

"I see, well I can do something about all this, now it's time to confess to the Lord your sins and make sure that, apart from tomorrow do not do more. If he forces you just do it with God's grace."

"Yes Isaac. I really do apologise for this."

They went home and acted as normal.

At work the next day.

"Jenny, I shall be visiting you this evening at seven o'clock. I expect your husband to be there. Don't worry about food but at least have a bottle of wine ready."

"Yes Mr Williams, can I ask what this is about."

"Well Jenny, I shall be partaking of the last piece of eroticism. Then you will be trained. But I can't have you being secretive anymore so tonight I will be talking to Isaac about his role in all this."

"But!"

"No buts Jenny you know that what I say goes...leave now and be sure to dress appropriately for me. If Isaac says anything tell him I will explain. Go."

Jenny left and went home in her normal work clothes.

Isaac came in and jenny did as she had been told.

The doorbell rings and Isaac answers.

"You must be Mr Williams."

"Yes, and you must be Isaac."

"Do come in, I think you have some explaining to do. Please sit down and tell me why my wife is attired in slut wear."

"Now Isaac, you need not be so aggressive, I thought you were a Christian so your behaviour is unbecoming. But I will explain after you pour me a glass of wine."

Quietly, Isaac gets the wine out and pours three glasses. Handing them out then saying to Rupert. "OK please tell me."

"Well Isaac I offered your wife a good step up in the company. She accepted somewhat reluctantly as I wanted her to wear the type of clothing we prepared and sold. She did manage to wear it as you see. She then modelled some items as any sales person would if it were needed. I got fed up with the pretence of her changing, hence you see her as she is at work. And very successful she has been, as you know her pay is more than double what she used to get."

"I understand but I am not happy with this."

"I guessed you would not be and that is why I am here.

As part of your wife's training pattern, she has become more ... forthright about her life and I am here to finalise her training."

"What training"

"The last step of her journey. I am going to fuck her in your bed and be the first to take her arse."

"What do you mean you can't come here and say those things."

"Ah but I have and if you look at this tablet, I will show you why she will do this.

Be quiet Jenny, I am in charge here, now Isaac please watch this short presentation." Rupert started the clip and Jenny recognised the changing room with Claire having her, then the modelling and finally Tim fucking her. Isaac sat wide eyed watching it.

At the end Rupert said. "Now if you don't want your friends to see this you will shut up and I will tell you what will happen."

"Mr Williams, please may I ask you why you have done this? Ensured that I could not back out because you took incriminating films and threatened to inform my husband. Then forced me to have sex with Claire then Tim. What do you get out of it? And now you are going to force my husband to see me taken by you?"

"Jenny, I am going to forgive your outburst but I get to control people by blackmailing them. This act will be the start of something more evil than you can believe. In a minute you are going to invite your husband to join us in your bedroom where I am going to abuse you by fucking you in your cunt and your arse while he is tied to a chair naked. He will take 2 Viagra pills and will be in a good position to see all that happens. I had your house wired so I will get it all on disk too. He will hate it but will become excited and shoot spunk all over the floor and feel humiliated as he does so. Now take us to your bedroom."

Jenny says nothing as does Isaac, she holds out her hand to hubby and they walk side by side up the stairs. As they enter the bedroom, they see the TV at the foot of the bed with live feed from the room.

Rupert comes in. "Oh, it's all go now cucky boy take your Viagra or your minister etc. will be seeing porn."

"Mr Rupert Williams." A voice behind him said authoritively.

Rupert turns and sees a man in a suit larger and more powerful than him and a uniformed sergeant.

"What the fuck. You two bastards will fry your lives. I told you, Jenny, not to call the cops.

"Oh, I think not Rupert, one of our congregation is skilled in IT surveillance. He took over your cameras here so you didn't see the installation of even more sophisticated items.

The Police are serving a warrant at your home and business to search for blackmail items. You will be the person with a fried life ...your wife will find out what you have done...the divorce will be spectacular.

None of your victims will need to appear in court so we are all safe.

Now officers please take this spawn of the devil away."

Rupert was handcuffed and read his rights and they left.

After their friends had removed all the wiring cameras etc. and left. They sat down to talk.

"Isaac, you have every right to be angry with me and I know you have forgiven me but we need to talk about what I have learnt over these weeks. First is that making love is more than we have had. It is not enough that you occasionally put your penis in me and have an orgasm yourself. There is more to sex than procreation."

"The Bible tells us that the reason for sex is procreation."

"Yes, but it does not say that something that can be very enjoyable is not permitted. We can have more and still have children when the Lord decides we will.

I want my time with Rupert to be something I can use to teach you what more it can be... starting with a blowjob."

"What is that?"

"Time to find out, I think. I am going to make your life so different. Maybe we will do so much more."