Mrs. Anderson's Garden Hand

Story Info
70 year old mature relinquishes her sex life with young stud.
5.7k words
4.44
30.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading over to Mrs. Anderson's place on my two days off a week from my day job was a blast, I'd moved to a new town about 6 months ago and apart from my co workers at the holiday park, I never really had any friends or social life so my visits to her place to help with yard work and other odd jobs were a great distraction from my bored and lonely existence.

I hadn't a girlfriend but was a very attractive 32 year old male who looked about 18 or 19 yet wise beyond my years.

Mrs. Anderson was approaching 70 and so much more level leaded and composed then the younger girls I'd previously been accustomed to spending time with. She was completely drama free but not so old that she was grandma-like and prudish, she had a very playful demeanour and was young at heart and her appearance suggested she would have been a glamour back in her day, she was far too hot for the guys her age not to mention her vitality - she needed a guy half her age and deserved one.

Mrs. Anderson stood about 5 ft 8, the same height as me. She had light brown hair with blonde highlights, the perfect ski jump nose and dark blue eyes that occasionally appeared green, I would often look into her eyes and try to figure out what colour they were, she wore reddish-purple lipstick with eye liner and light mascara and her complexion was slightly freckled behind the make up.

One afternoon, whilst she was watching me weed her garden from her banana lounge drinking her iced tea, I noticed she had an old school thong tanline like a retro pornstar with the sides of the tanline extremely high and elegant, her thong had clearly been riding up her ass nice and high whenever she'd been sunbaking.

My vists were the perfect incentive to stay in shape aswell, much better then drowning my sorrows at the pub and gaining weight through alcohol on my days off. My interests now were healthy and my aim was to keep my body tight and lean for Mrs. Anderson along with my mind clear and complexion bright.

Beneath my adidas basketball shorts, I always wore a black jockstrap with the band intentionally above the elastic of my shorts knowing that whenever I bent over, the band from the jockstrap was showing, this made my cock incredibly hard whilst I worked as I was always being observed by Mrs. Anderson from her banana lounge, 'reading' her book with her sunglasses on to disguise the fact she wasn't really reading but admiring her 32 year old garden hand.

I used to like working hard in front of her as well - being so incredibly horny all the time, the testosterone would push me harder and I liked to display my physical strength before her.

She knew my cock was always rock hard as the bulge from my black basketball shorts was subtly protruding from my 9-inch erection within my jockstrap and I'd frequently catch her taking a glimpse, whilst never drawing attention to it in conversation, she would very subtly lick her lips and swallow after taking a look before scratching her neck and discussing something non-sexual. Meanwhile, I never felt embarrassed with my constant erection during my visits, I was comfortable and proud and her company made my heart warm.

There was something very cheeky about our encounters due to the curiosity of it all and knowing we were openly flirting and where things would eventually lead. We continued biding our time and savouring every moment as the anticipation increased, it's fair to say we were telepathically aligned and had a great connection, along with the extreme lust we held for one another, our relationship remained really professional.

One afternoon, whilst moving a birdbath and laying a few tiles to create a path towards a pond in her garden, I finished laying the last tile and said "how's that Mrs. Anderson, nice and straight?"

She replied "that's how I like it, nice and straight." whilst her eyes lowered at my erection as a wry smile appeared across her face, she then asked if I'd like anything to drink to which I obliged with perfect manners - her home made iced tea was to die for!

As we got inside her lovely 5 bedroom, twin bathroom home, which appeared to be a palace compared to my tiny 2 bedroom unit, I mentioned to her that I'd been enjoying the yard work because it kept me fit, she then mentioned her place had an exercise room with weights, a treadmill and lots of different exercises displayed on the wall on lamented posters and said I was welcome to use it anytime.

The thought of this really excited me knowing I had a strong incentive now to looking and feeling good and my work ethic on my physice had increased, knowing Mrs. Anderson was right there watching me work out, even encouraging me and complimenting my body and youthful appearance.

Working out with a hard on was amazing, it gave me so much more energy and the fact that Mrs. Anderson treated it like the norm' now and never said anything only made me increasingly harder and sexually frustrated in a good kind of way.

After one particular work out, I was wearing a tight pair of football shorts which were basically like mini shorts for men with a zipper down the front.

My dick was so hard is was hurting against the inside of the metal zipper, desperately wanting to spring free but I continued to work out and she recommended I do some squats. She counted them out as I was facing the mirror and I could see her reflection in it standing behind me, she was wearing a pine-lime green tank top with 3 prominent creases in the middle where either side of her amazing double D breasts come to rest, despite her age, they were still relatively perky and incredibly busty.

Due to my constant state of arousal and raging erection, I could feel pre-cum around my cock head and took a moment to control myself as I focused on the job at hand in getting through the squats. Bending over in front of her made me feel vulnerable, I could never do that before a women my age I was attracted to, I'd feel embarrassed yet with Mrs. Anderson, I could be myself and was incredibly confident and in doing so which only made me appear more attractive to her as I wasn't awkward and pretentious.

After my work out, the salty smell of fresh sweat filled the air and she said I'd best take a shower before I left and handed me a plush towel that was so soft and dark red in colour, much nicer then the skimpy beach towel I used at my place. As she escorted me to the bathroom, she pointed to a white robe hanging from a hook whilst she washed and dried my clothes, this gesture in itself felt nice as I was being catered for, I didn't even have a washing machine at my place.

Mrs. Anderson had slipped into her evening robe by this point and instructed me to leave the bathroom door open whilst I showered as 'he steam was bad for the mould,' she implied.

I took the hint and played along dumb and said "no problem" and couldn't wait to get naked, knowing she was watching me from her lounge suite whilst playing oblivious to it. As soon as I took my clothes of, I felt great standing there in her beautiful bathroom, butt naked and my cock rock hard.

I had beyond shoulder length dark brown hair; borderline black with pretty features and a flashy smile, I would described myself as a "pretty boy" and my cock was pretty aswell; uncut and tanned in colour with a beautiful light purple knob and sexy veins, It was deep in girth and my foreskin outlined my pretty knob.

The water felt amazing cascading down my back and my cock was so erect it was almost upright by this point, knowing full well I was in complete view of Mrs. Anderson from her sofa, I grabbed the base of my dick and gently stroked it, I was the tempted to pull it hard and fast but there was something about the pace we'd set in our relationship, so I stroked my cock in the same manner our friendship had been progressing - gradually - as I tilted my head back and gasped just loud enough that she could hear me, I moaned with relief then released and slapped the base of cock from the underside a couple times and stood there in the shower in a superman pose displaying my proud erection and revealing the full extent of my manhood, my cock was pulsating and dripping with pre-cum as I clenched my ass cheeks and held it in a death grip.

I'm sure Mrs. Anderson's clit was also throbbing and her was pussy soaking wet, admiring the sight of her hung young garden hand and soon to be sex-god.

I wanted to cum so hard for her but at the same time wanted the moment to last forever so I took a few deep breathes and turned the water off, as I stepped out of the shower, I took the towel and began to dry my long dark locks with the towel, intentionally covering my face for what seemed like 5 minutes, I wanted to cover my face whilst I dried my hair and stood in the door-way knowing Mrs. Anderson could get a good, comfortable guilt-free look at her young lover's body.

I felt slim, sexy, mentally clear and calm, the only part of me that was fat was my raging hard cock as I throughly dried every part of my body.

Mrs. Anderson then got up off the sofa and went into the laundry and came back with my warm clothes neatly folded and stood in the lounge room holding them like a maid, the clothes smelled beautiful and fresh and I walked out into the lounge room completely naked with a strut and intentionally remaining oblivious to my situation and commented that the shower was amazing.

I felt proud, masculine and primitive as she handed me the clothes and escorted me to a spare bedroom where I could get changed.

She mentioned she'd done painting for a hobby and had seen the male form in all its glory and there was nothing to be ashamed of as it was a beautiful form of art.

I was overjoyed with excitement about our future encounters and how I had the opportunity to pose for this gorgeous mature women and eagerly volunteered to be her model to which she took her index finger and ran it down my chest and replied "I think we could work something out."

Mrs. Anderson explained that she'd had a busy afternoon and hadn't had time to vacuum this afternoon and take care of a few other household jobs, I offered to help and walked into the spare room with the plan on putting some shorts on, Instead I opted for the black jockstrap that was freshly washed and said to her "I hope you don't mind as it's rather warm this evening," she just smiled and replied "perfect," as she laid back down on her sofa and put her feet up.

I began walking around her home in nothing but my black jockstrap, vacuuming and even dusting the windows making sure my back was turned a lot of the time because I knew she loved to observe me whilst I wasn't looking.

I'd never felt so keen and happy to do housework before and the fact I hadn't ejaculated yet had a lot to do with it as my energy levels were high.

Mrs. Anderson commented that my body was in good shape. I felt like King David around her!

She told me It's important to look professional, considering it's a working relationship and went to a drawer beside the sofa and produced a black butler's bow tie, so now I was wearing nothing but my jockstrap and a black bow tie with a strong desire to serve her every need.

I offered to refresh her drink and after I was done vacuuming, explained that I gave a great foot rub. She placed her feet on the edge of the sofa to which I submissively knelt before her and began rubbing and smelling her feet, even sucking her manicured toes to which she moaned with delight.

After I was done with her foot rub and wanting to play it cool, I explained that it's getting late and I best be off, she reached for her purse and placed a $100 bill in the band of my jockstrap and smacked my ass and said "see you next tuesday." and "thanks for the evening, sweetheart." She then remarked that I had a beautiful body and couldn't wait to get me to pose for her.

I explained I was happy with the way my body was coming along but didn't like the hair on my shoulders and my lower back, she then replied that pretty boy's should be hairless and that on our next encounter she would shave my body personally before the painting. My cock suddenly twitched and very noticeably through the tight black jockstrap. Mrs. Anderson explained that the Jocktrap and bow tie was now my 'uniform' to which I would wear at all times whilst attending her house and doing chores for her untill she said otherwise.

I was overcome with joy and placed my basketball shorts back on and my tank top and said my goodbyes and jumped in my silver Volkswagen to rush home and masturbate furiously over her. The sound of her voice alone could get me off.

Right before I was about to leave, she walked out to the drive way and told me to wait a minute and went back inside and came back out with some home made lasagne she'd made. I went home that night and had dinner and all I think about was her and her huge retro sexy thong tanline and what I believed would be an amazing manicured and hairy vagina beneath her thong, I was so excited about our future encounters together.

The following day at work she was all I could think of.

Mrs Anderson was such a healthy distraction and was keeping me fit, well fed and paid. She was such an open minded lady and we could talk about anything. She truly had filled a major void in my life and I made it my life's goal to always look my best for her.

I couldn't wait to return to be naked in front of her again and for her to play with my hair like a girl and try out different hair-styles. I thought about her running her hand over my balls and the sensation of her long manicured nails scraping my nutsack and kissing her with no lips, just our tounges meeting as she whispered dirty things to me.

The thought of her turned me on so much I constantly had to go for bathroom breaks at work and masturbate over her. I had a constant spring in my step and was beaming with enthusiasm over our future encounters and what lay ahead. I wanted to fall asleep and use her beautiful big breasts as pillows whilst she fell asleep holding my cock in her beautiful king sized bed with silky purple sheets and the smell of botanicals lingering in the air whilst having intellectual free flowing conversations well into the night - perhaps bending her over doggystyle and admiring that beautiful thong tanline whilst pressing my thumb into her mature asshole as she reached under her stomach and held my ballsack whilst I fucked her tight mature pussy untill she squirted all over my abdomen.

I wanted to hear her beg for my hard young cock and tell me to "fuck me like a slut." I wanted to be her younger boyfriend, 38 years her younger and serve her every desire.

I would feel forever young in her presence and become her handsome toy boy to serve her every demand.

The following few days at work seemed like an eternity, I continued to diet and not over eat whilst making sure I got plenty of sleep the before our next visit. It wasn't hard to get to sleep early, simply through the thought of Mrs. Anderson, she'd taken away my troublesome worries and I would lay there at night horny and masturbating over her before I fell into a deep slumber and began to dream about her.

The day finally arrived for our next encounter. I'd managed to get to sleep early the night before and woke up feeling fresh and charged, I packed a black jockstrap and the bow tie she'd gave me on the previous visit and jumped in my car around 10:30am and made my way around to her place, as I pulled up in the drive to Mrs. Anderson's place, it was like something out of a movie, extremely private with large oak trees and bushes with two vacant blocks on either side secluded from any nuisance neighbours, it was a dark red brick place with lots of antique furniture throughout the premises and a set of large iron gates out the front.

I rang the door bell and my cock began pumping with excitement, she opened the door and was wearing a tight black dress and looked about 40 years old!

This almost 70 year women was stunning beyond her years and I mentioned she looked gorgeous to which she replied "you're too sweet," and gestured to come in, I followed her into the lounge room and noticed her thong outline beneath her tight black dress that fell below her knees and looked very elegant yet hugged every inch of her curves with her cleavage on full display, suggesting she was dressed with one thing on her mind.

She told me to get changed into my 'uniform' with a smirk on her face and showed me to 'my room' in which she'd prepared, still maintaining our professional relationship.

I slipped into my black jockstrap and bow tie with a semi hard on at this point, the air was rather cool and she suggested I "warm up."

On a massage table sat two weights and she sat down in a big velvet chair with her legs crossed, I could see her lacy black thong beneath. I stood before her in my my jockstrap and bow tie and began to reach full erection as I picked up the weights and began lifting them, Inhaling and exhaling with my chest and biceps expanding, meanwhile, locking eyes the entire time.

Mrs. Anderson was looking at me with a 'fuck me' look and as if I was prey she was ready to devour.

I kept pumping the weights in rhythm with the pumping of my cock to which she was now completely fixated on, I'd worked myself into a sweat and my body glistened as I placed the weights down and exhaled and smiled to which she said "that's my boy," and commented that I had less puppy fat then the last time I visited and eventually she would like my body to become as hard as my cock usually is and we both shared a laugh.

She enjoyed a soft layer of fat beneath a hard core just the way she like my cock, she said.

Mrs. Anderson then reached for my cock and grabbed the shaft and said "who's is this?"

I replied, "your's Mrs. Anderson."

She then grabbed it firmer and said "Who's?!"

To which I said louder and firmer "your's Mrs. Anderson!"

"That's right and don't forget it!" She said sarcastically, as she then reached for a drawer beside her and took out a rolled up pink tape measure and began measuring my biceps, waistline and pulsating cock - her eyes were completely mesmerised as if she was measuring a prized fish she'd caught, it felt great having her pay so much attention to detail.

She lead me by the cock with the pink tape measure wrapped around the base and took me into a room, before we entered I could hear the sound of bubbles and could a smell chlorine, we ventured down a few stairs and much to my surprise, was a private room with a jacuzzi, a lovely platter of fine cheese's, deli meats and a bottle of champagne with dark chocolate covered strawberries and what looked to be two pre-rolled spliffs, some diazepam and viagra tablets - just for fun - not that I needed any! My cock was hard enough to break through a brick wall whilst around her.

On the walls were black and white images with beautiful faces of women licking cock shafts and other images of women parting their vaginas, it was clearly an adults-only room, this would be an interesting evening indeed.

The smell of chlorine was relaxing and intoxicating and I felt extremely secure and at peace, not to mention extremely lucky and blessed being in this beautiful woman's company in her amazing home. The lights were switched off and the private downstairs room lit with only candle light and the luminous lights from the jacuzzi.

It was an amazing scene, beside the spa was a massage table to which she explained I was to lay down and she would remove my back, shoulder and chest hair.

It felt amazing being pampered by this beautiful mature woman as the vibrating sensation from the electric shaver turned me on and felt amazing over my back. I turned around with my ass cheeks on full display through my jockstrap, she kissed each ass cheek before removing the light 'bum fluff' over my ass with the razor setting on number #2, to be sure there was no painful re-growth in the sensitive region.

12