Mrs. Anderson's Garden Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on my stomach was causing my erection to become painful so I asked if I may stand up, to which she agreed was a good idea. I removed the jockstrap and she ran the electric razor over my entire body, trimming my pubic hair and balls before she gestured to a shower behind the jacuzzi to wash the remaining hair off and prepare myself for our spa together.

As I showered, I stroked my cock hard and almost blew after two strokes such had the anticipation built up. I tied my long dark locks into a bun so my hair wouldn't fall into my face and exited the shower. Mrs. Anderson was already in the jacuzzi, her beautiful cleavage on full display, "Jump in handsome." she said.

I stepped into the water and moved over closer to her, admiring her beautiful face and embracing the sexual tension in the air. The air was warm and as she sat in the jacuzzi, I placed one knee on either side of her thighs where she sat and she kissed my neck, chest and under my arms whilst gently scratching my back.

Our mouths then locked and we kissed passionately, I could taste her dark red purple lipstick and wanted to fuck her into oblivion, my cock was absolutely aching for this sexy old broad.

As she sat down in the jacuzzi, I stood up before her, my feet now either side of her thighs and my hands on the wall with my cock level to her beautiful mouth and reddish purple lipstick, she kissed my lower stomach and left her lipstick mark imprinted on me and then rolled back my tanned foreskin and kissed my throbbing knob again leaving her lipstick mark behind as if marking her property. She then wrapped her lips around my knob again and began sucking like a vacuum, leaving a lipstick trail all over me which was a really sexy sight, I moaned with delight with my hands on the wall and bellowed "Aw fuccckkkk."

"That's it baby," she said and I heard a "pop" noise when her mouth released and could see her lipstick trail right down to the base of my cock. She then placed each of my balls in her mouth, when her mouth released from each of my nuts, again, a 'popping' noise as if she was blowing and snapping bubble-gum, her mouth leaving the imprint of her lipstick on each nut.

"Mmmmm mine," she said.

I held her by the throat and tilted her head back and said "I love the way you suck my cock you fuckin' bitch," and almost apologised as I couldn't believe I'd spoken to her in that manner, this women I respected and adored yet my sexual lust had taken over completely.

Mrs. Anderson then gritted her teeth as she enjoyed the way I'd spoken to her, she was looking at me like she wanted to savage me. She lifted my hard cock up and pressed it against my stomach and spat on my balls and licked the saliva off before kissing them again. She continued to stroke my cock and spit on it - each time, licking up her on salvia and spitting it back on her beautiful young lover's dick before grabbing the base and smelling it and exhaling with pleasure.

"Ahhhh." She moaned.

Mrs. Anderson had licked and sucked every inch of my dick, balls, and tate, it was as if nature took over and I couldn't help but turn around with her guided assistance, this time with my ass directly pointing towards her face, I'd never had a rimjob in my life and would normally feel self conscious but with Mrs. Anderson, it was different, I felt content and comfortable and confident. She once again kissed both of my ass cheeks as I spread my legs apart and felt her tounge brush gainst my clean asshole.

She said it tasted like chlorine and continued to lick my ass with her hands wrapped around my waist and stroking my cock, I removed her hands and started stroking my own cock as this gorgeous women made love to her young stud's ass. She continued rimming my ass for about 5 minutes whilst also tounging my tate and balls.

"Oh my God," I replied "you make my cock so fucking hard."

She truly was my goddess whom I was completely devoted to at this point in time.

Enough was enough, I turned around and knelt down and shoved my tounge down her throat in complete admiration for her, knowing very well where it had just been.

I made her feel beautiful and like a woman as I let her know with my tounge pressure down her throat that I appreciated her as I whispered in her ear that I wanted to lick her asshole as lust had completely taken over me in a moment of pure sexual madness and animalism, that wry smile appeared across her beautiful face once more.

I bent her over the jacuzzi and removed her black thong before smelling it and then wrapping it around the base of cock and spreading her ass cheeks, she still looked as if she was still wearing her thong due to her amazing tanline. I placed my middle finger in her tight pussy and my thumb on her asshole in a bowing ball grip and said "top hole or bottom hole,"

To which she said "you choose,"

I got down before her, spread her ass cheeks once more and sniffed her asshole "mmm yummy," I reponded, she also smelled like chlorine and I ran my tounge against her asshole. I'd never licked a women's asshole before but it was irresistible and I couldn't help myself. I continued to scrunch her thong up around my cock, this time I shoved my tounge down her pussy and parted her pretty lips and spat in her vagina to which she moaned like an animal.

That was enough for me and I proceeded to grab her by the hips and fuck her mature tight pussy, I even stuck my index finger in her asshole whilst fucking her and then reached over her shoulder whilst behind her and she sucked my index finger, I then placed it straight back in her beautiful ass and continued to fuck her.

Mrs. Anderson's favourite move was placing her hand between her legs whilst in the doggystyle position and reaching between my legs and holding my nutsack as I penetrated her, her pussy was so tight it felt like it was ripping the sides of my cock in pleasure, with each thrust, my dick began spasming untill I felt myself bust deep inside her with my knob almost hitting the base of her womb.

I felt my cock twitching with each gush of cum and Mrs. Anderson began moaning with pleasure.

I eventually exited her and turned around and we sat beside each other holding hands and catching our breathe before she reached for a towel and we both took a diazepam and sipped champagne whilst sharing a spliff and relaxed deep into the spa and made further conversation about life and shared a few laughs over other interesting topics like conspiracy theories - the unknown and philosophy to stimulate our minds.

I pointed to the pictures on the wall and after about 15 minutes had elapsed we both became aroused again and she began to share the importance of sexual freedom and that she had a grand daughter who was 19 who often visited with her friends and played tennis at her place and had parties in the games room.

Mrs. Anderson served as a cool Grandmother anyone would wish for and often held parties for the girls and said she insisted she would introduce me to her as she shared her bi-sexual fantasies about how nice it would be for me to fuck these hot younger girls which were friends of her grand daughter's in front of her and perhaps engage in threesomes.

I thought to myself how amazing is this women - to be free from the dogma of jealously and enjoy me in my full sexual prowess knowing that it would only make me respect and admire her even more as she would always be my queen who I was in debt to.

We removed ourselves from the spa and made our way to the shower and showered in darkness whilst making out ferociously as I then stood behind her and fucked her standing up whilst gently banging her head against the wall in the shower and called her my "beautiful old slut,"

This really turned her on knowing my words were just fun and in jest as playfully degrading her really got her going and each time I ejaculated in her I would remind her how beautiful she was and stunning for her age.

We had a great understanding of one and another and made our way back up stairs to her bedroom which she began to call "ours." We made our way out to the Juliet balcony of her room and shared another spliff and whilst hand in hand we decided to lay down to bed for the night and had a deep sleep before awaking again at 2am and making love for the 4th time in the evening, this time after ejaculating, I fell straight back to sleep with my hard young cock inside her and I awoken around 11am in the spooning position with my arm draped around her and cupped around her large breasts - without saying a word, I immediately began thrusting again, with her eyes still closed she began gently moaning as if she was having a wet dream yet being fully aware of the situation.

I then began to increase the speed of my hips and fucked her in the spooning position as if I was having another work out whilst holding her hair in a pony tail with both of my hands. I placed my left hand closest to the pillow around her neck and held her in a headlock whilst continuing to penetrate her in the spooning position, after making love for a good 10 minutes whilst talking dirty to her and mentioning that I wanted her to "cum all over my cock," I eventually blew my load and without saying a word we drifted back off to sleep again.

We woke up a couple hours later around lunchtime, still in an extremely relaxed state from the diazepam and made our way to a local cafe and had eggs benedict for breakfast before parting ways, not before embracing one last time and shoving my tounge down her throat and placing my middle finger on her asshole and pressing into it, which she said "I'll call you tonight."

She loved when I placed my middle finger on her asshole and pressed the fabric from her dress into it. I would do this every time we would hug from now on so she knew exactly where she stood.

We walked hand in hand the short walk back to her place from the cafe embracing the looks we got from the hate-filled hypocrites intrigued by our relationship and relishing in the fact we were going against the norm'.

I kissed her one last time and placed my hand, this time down the front of her dress and parted her panties and felt her wetness then removed my hand and smelled my fingers and sucked one of them to which she smiled and I got in my car and watched her walk back inside, not before she turned around one last time and blew me kiss and made the call gesture with a hand signal.

I drove home smelling my fingers the entire way home with my cock getting hard again and was excited about returning home and masturbating about the flash backs of our amazing evening together.

12