All Comments on 'Mrs. Anderson's Garden Hand'

by born2rebellis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

**You need an editor. Could have been a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need an editor, but first you need a course on the elderly female body and its capabilities. This was beyond stupid. 1/5

born2rebellisborn2rebellisover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha this was my first story I wrote ages ago

Glad you both enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm Elderly people and their capabilities...

My first house, victorian with very tall window with the cill only a foot from the floor, just like the houses opposite. One of which owned by an elderly woman (who claimed to be 78 when I purchased so 86 when I sold) rented out the front bedroom to a couple of brothers, I'd say 25-30. I had many enjoyable sessions sitting there in the dark watching the antics.

The number of positions she got into for DP's were astounding, I learnt a lot from them.

Don't compare all elderly people to the stereotype.

Hmm that reminds me... maybe more story fodder.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

I enjoyed story but you dragged out the romance angle too long. You could have had them in physical contact sooner to speed up plot. Good lock with next story

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 2 years ago

Too many "whilst" words, sometimes multiple ones in one sentence. There is also a difference between "woman" and "women" - please know the difference. Yes, an editor would have greatly improved your story and caught obvious mistakes. If you continue to write, I encourage you to use an editor. Good premise. Interesting story idea. Below average execution. No rating from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userborn2rebellis@born2rebellis
“Shakespeare never had six lines together without a fault.” Samuel Johnson quoted in Life of Johnson. I believe writing, the human body and sex to be the greatest forms of art.