All Comments on 'Mrs. Asken's Dilemma Ch. 05'

by GreenEggs35

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Bummer, I didn't want him to leave her

Hot story, it's a really good love story and I'll be watching for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Don't you dare stop! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what men want...

Men (as young boys) do have a crush on their mothers. If the mother is a single parent, the boys may develop a submissive attitude toward sex. Write like you think a submissive boy would think toward a openly dominate mother, as if she is not mommy but a mature lover who happens to be mother.

tracysatintracysatinover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

Thank you for such an erotic series. It was all about true love and i cannot wait for more from you. Thanks again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing, such a hot story and really well written, had me hard from beginning to end! Keep them cumming!!

DottiefloodDottiefloodabout 13 years ago
I love it

OMG I think this series is so hot. I am still wrestling with my own sexual feelings and get terribly shy. This story series gives me hope I can find the will to let go. This is so sensitive. Please write more. I want to be this kind of mom.

Goldenrain_UKGoldenrain_UKalmost 13 years ago
Absolute wanking material

A really great story that is credible throughout. Well written stuff but I wish the doctor had have had Mrs Askem's encouragement to bring Tom to the boil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Janet was silent but watched eagerly as Tom undressed. He got back on the table and paper sheet crinkled as he scooted himself up. He lay there completely exposed. His cock was half-full, the way Janet loved.

This is a great story by a gifted writer. Ms. GE knows everything there is to know about how mothers are drawn to their big hunky son, a boy like Tom. The sentences quoted above show what I mean. When a mom gets hot over her son and gets wet seeing his fine naked masculine body--as plenty of moms do nowadays--she loves what makes her boy a boy: that sexy man-stuff he's got swinging between his legs. Her own son's cock makes her nearly sick with lust. She loves it when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls. It's so damn cute, she's just got to give it a playful little tug. The mother loves her boy's cock when it's half-hard and arching obscenely over his balls, she feels her motherly cunt getting drenched, and her son sniffs the air, smelling the best thing to ever hit his nostrils, his own mother's cunt-smell. When Tom's fat young cock is in all its glory, rock-hard and reaching for the sky, mom has to stifle a scream. Her juices are running down her legs and ass like a river, and her mommy-hole is all primped and ready for her boy's cock and what he's got waiting for his dear old mom in his hot young balls. Please, please Ms. GE, get that cock into that cunt where it belongs real soon.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

Hot story, thanks.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a22 days ago

Beautiful love story. Nothing else needs to be said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous