Mrs Blackwell and the First Milking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny was still submerged but she couldn't feel his fingers on her labia, he'd done his job. Penny tapped him on the shoulder, and he stood up splurging water everywhere. 'That was fantastic, Benny, you were so close to getting it in, but your penis wasn't opening mom up, so I helped.'

Benny gently disengaged and gave a shudder as his penis re-entered the water, 'that's cold, especially on the head, do you want me to help you get it in,' he asked.

'No, I just saw how it should be done,' and so saying raised his mother's legs and placing his hands under her thighs using his fingers to open her up, he went in straight away. He stopped moving until he was totally happy with their position and began to slide in and out.

'Wow, when it comes out, I can feel the water cooling the shaft and then the heat when I push it back in.'

All this time Penny had played the role of an interested third-party and plaything but now it started to get to her. Her legs gripped him, and she began to breath loudly, her arms went around his neck, her weight was virtually negligible, she helped with the movement, controlling Lenny to some extent. He gritted his teeth, he was going to give his mother an orgasm, it wasn't more than a few moments and she came, he allowed himself to come also, and for a few minutes he stayed inside her, she showed no desire for him to withdraw.

Until with a combination of deep sighs and groans he pulled out.

His mother slowly disentangled herself and stood on the bottom of the pool, 'cold penises, you two,' she asked.

'Yeah, I'm amazed I could get an erection,' Lenny explained, Benny nodded his agreement.

'Let's go in and dry off.' They went inside grabbed towels and sat around for the rest of the day quite naked but quite warm.

Later, sitting in her favourite chair Penny mused again on what had been a momentous day, two sessions, four penetrations and two orgasms, and she felt she could carry on, her vagina felt as though it was in pristine condition.

End of part 1

12