Mrs. Brown

Story Info
Ben meets Emma and lives out long-held fantasies.
4.2k words
4.7
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers

Ben walked into the coffee shop and as he waited for his coffee to be made, he looked around as usual and focused on a young lady who looked familiar. He couldn't remember why, and that intrigued him.

Being the sociable type, Ben collected his coffee and then went over to the young lady and said with a smile, "I am sorry to interrupt you, but you do look familiar, although I'm not sure where from. My name is Ben Lewis."

The young lady looked up and was clearly suspicious and Ben immediately said, "I am really sorry. It's not a pick-up line, and I'm sorry to have interrupted your thoughts."

The young lady smiled more broadly and replied, "Not a problem, Ben. I don't recognise you, but my name is Emma Brown."

Ben looked surprised as he replied, "My goodness when I was at the sixth form college for boys, I had a teacher called Miss Brown. She taught French."

Emma smiled as she replied, "Well that could be it, then, Ben, because my mum was a French teacher. I also look rather like her. Why don't you sit down, and we can have a chat."

Ben reckoned Emma was twenty-five and so maybe a few years younger than himself. He reckoned that Miss Brown was about thirty-five when he was at sixth form college so that made Emma's age about right.

Ben did find it a little strange to be chatting to Emma who looked so like the Miss Brown who was his teacher at college. Of course, he also remembered having a crush on Miss Brown because he found her so attractive, but also her whole demeanor was authoritative in a way that he found gave him a hard-on even then. It had also led him to be attracted to authoritative ladies and quickly realised, as Emma was speaking, that her tone of voice was just like her mum's, and he was quickly being turned on by it.

Emma asked Ben about what he had done since college, and it was clear that he was an alpha male so far as his business life was concerned, but then he did suggest to Emma that he found authoritative women attractive, and even commented about her, 'Do as I say,' tone of voice.

It was clear that Emma was enjoying the conversation as she asked, "So what do you remember about your teacher, Miss Brown?"

Ben had one very long-held memory which he had never told anyone, and said, "I do remember on two occasions in one week Miss Brown gave me a detention and a double detention meant going to see the headmistress for the cane. Four strokes were the normal tariff for a double detention. Miss Brown was actually teaching the class when the school secretary came into the classroom and read out the list of students who were down for detention that evening. I was surprised when my name wasn't called out, and when the school secretary asked if anyone thought they should be on the list but weren't called out, I raised my hand. She checked and confirmed my name wasn't on the list. However, I do remember seeing Miss Brown looking at me, with a smile, and then turning away, so I knew that she must deliberately have decided not to give me the detentions. Of course, that meant that I didn't experience the cane."

Emma was smiling as she asked, "So are you saying you are sorry you didn't experience the cane and blame my mum for it?" She did laugh after saying it.

Ben was blushing but was still taken by Emma's authoritative voice, and replied, "Well, that was the closest I ever came to getting the cane, and I have thought since then that maybe I missed out on one of life's experiences. Actually, I still do."

Emma said, "I'm afraid it's a bit late now because my mum has moved to the United States. However, maybe I will tell her next time I see her that she had let you down."

Ben now supposed he had said too much and replied, "I don't think you should tell Miss Brown that story." After a short pause, he continued with a smile, "I do remember the other thing that always made me smile which was that whenever one of the boys misbehaved in class, she would go up to him, order him to stand up and turn around and bend over so that she could smack his bottom. Most refused and she let them get away with it, but a couple of boys agreed, and everyone laughed because the smacks were so light."

Emma asked, "So you weren't one of those boys?"

Ben was blushing again as he replied, "As much as I wanted to, I just wasn't one of those who misbehaved in class, except for those two times your mum gave me a detention but didn't."

Emma explained, "Well, that would be just like my mum. She was very much of the view that women were the sex that should be in charge and men should do as they were told, and so smacking the boys' bottoms, even lightly, would get them into that frame of mind. She never once smacked my bottom, I can tell you."

Ben could see how the persistence of Miss Brown in either threatening or actually lightly smacking the boys' bottoms at college would have awakened any desires they had to be spanked properly by an authoritative woman. In fact, Ben realised that was exactly what happened to him because he knew that even when at college, he would travel on a bus or train and look towards women Miss Brown's age or older and imagine himself across their laps being spanked.

What Ben also realised was that the desire to be spanked had grown in his mind since college, and, whilst he continued to picture himself across women's laps, he knew that he regretted not being caned for that supposed double detention Miss Brown had given him. He had never blamed her for not giving him the double detention but just regretted that she hadn't.

Even as he was thinking those thoughts, Emma asked "So, Ben, do you ever think about the fact that you weren't caned?"

That jolted Ben into an involuntary response of, "All the time, actually." He froze as he looked warily at Emma but saw that she was smiling and that got him relaxed.

Emma then asked, "So if I look like my mum did when she should've given you that double detention, how do you feel about me stepping up and giving you the penalty that you should have experienced then?"

Ben was shocked by the very direct offer, and suddenly he realised he was not then the alpha male but the submissive male responding to very direct questions by the authoritative female sitting opposite him. In a surprised tone, he asked, "Are you offering to give me the cane?"

Emma replied firmly, "Yes, of course I am. I have little doubt that you did deserve the double detention, and it was wrong that you weren't given them and the cane to go with it. The question is, will you accept the cane from me?"

Ben was even more surprised by that as he replied, "I do find you very attractive." Again, he had said the comment without thinking and so added, "Of course, that isn't a chat-up line either."

Emma smiled as she replied, "So you find me attractive, do you? That's a little bit surprising given that I am hardly sexy what with my A-cup bra size and skinny arms that come nowhere close to filling the sleeves of my short-sleeved blouse, and my skinny legs."

Ben recalled when at college he saw that Miss Brown didn't have particularly large breasts, and was slim, but actually Emma described her body more correctly as she was skinny. However, he replied, "There was much more to Miss Brown than that and I did find her sexy, and I find you sexy as well." He was blushing as he again said, "That's still not a chat-up line."

When he saw Emma smile again, he felt relaxed and explained, "She was authoritative and commanding, with a lovely face, blazing eyes when cross, and someone who convinced me that women should be in charge. I loved the way that she put us boys in our place, and my fantasies of being caned over these years have been based upon being caned by her rather than the headmistress."

Emma kept on smiling as she listened to Ben's response, and then replied, "So I guess that means that as I look pretty much like my mum did in those days, you will accept my authority over you. My house is just a few minutes away from here, and I have a senior cane that can deal with all of your fantasies. So, if you tell me now that you will accept my authority, and do as I say, then we can go there."

Ben realised that Emma was speaking with the same authoritative tone of voice that Miss Brown had and knew that he wanted to submit to her authority. So, admitting his agreement by replying, "Yes, Miss." As he did so, he glanced again at her skinny arms and knew that he found them sexy, and really didn't care what bra size she had as she reminded him so much of the Miss Brown who taught him all those years ago.

Emma stopped smiling and then acted more like the authoritative teacher that she knew her mother was, and indeed was pretty much like that herself, and instructed, "Right then, Ben, let's get going."

Ben found himself simply obeying Emma but now looked on her as the same Miss Brown who taught him and realised that whilst he was the alpha male at the office running a team of people, making decisions, deep inside he wanted to be submissive to authoritative women and was getting excited at the prospect of having to obey Emma, Miss Brown, albeit a woman younger than himself, but then age didn't really matter when it came to who should dominate and who should be submissive.

As soon as they got out of the coffee shop, Emma said to Ben, "From now on, you will address me only as Miss or Miss Brown. Bear in mind I'm not going to ask you to agree to anything, but you will simply accept whatever I say will happen with a very simple and respectful, "Yes, Miss."

Ben immediately replied, "Yes, Miss."

As Emma had said, her house was just a few minutes away, so they arrived very quickly. She let them both into the house and closed the door after Ben followed her inside, and immediately ordered, "Go in there and stand by the dining table."

Ben replied, "Yes, Miss," and did exactly as he was told. He could hear that Emma had gone upstairs and wondered whether that was to get the cane. He knew that he was right because when, after a few minutes she came back downstairs, she came into the dining room and swished the cane, and he licked his lips in anticipation.

Ben then noticed the hairbrush in Emma's hand but didn't dare ask about it as he recalled that he had agreed that he wouldn't ask any questions but just accept everything that Emma said.

Emma saw Ben looking at the hairbrush, and kept a stern look on her face but inside was really pleased that he didn't ask about it, as she had ordered. She kept the stern look on her face as she ordered, "I won't just be smacking your bottom, Ben, but will be giving you a proper spanking. For that I want you to be fully undressed so take everything off right now."

Ben realised that he was in being obedient mode and, being the submissive, he dreamt of being obedient around authoritative women and so immediately undressed. He quickly undid his shirt and slipped it off, folding it rather badly but nevertheless folding it, and then put it on the dining table. He then undid and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down to the floor catching his underpants as he did so, stepped out of both, folded them just as badly as he had folded the shirt, and put them on top of the shirt. He kicked his shoes off and then bent down and took both his socks off, putting the socks with his other clothes. He then stood back up and faced Miss Brown, realising he was now looking on her as Miss Brown rather than Emma, and rightly supposed that the transfer of control was now complete.

As Ben looked at Miss Brown, he also realised that she had changed into a much shorter skirt than she had had on in the coffee bar, and so if he went across her lap his bare tummy, and of course his manhood, would be pressing down on her bare thighs. As he thought that, so he couldn't stop his erection, and, whilst Miss Brown kept a straight face, he was pretty sure that she saw it.

Emma turned a dining chair into the room and sat down, pointed to her thighs, and ordered, "Right, Ben, get across my lap." She was looking forward to feeling his erect penis pressing down on her thighs, which she had expected to happen which was why she changed her skirt when she went upstairs, just in case he squirted while across her lap.

Ben stood to Miss Brown's side, looked down at her lap, felt his erection get even stiffer, and then eased himself down pressing his tummy and penis onto her bare thighs. He had to admit that it felt good and wondered if it would've felt like this had he gone across Miss Brown, his teacher's lap, all those years ago, and reckoned that it would.

Emma knew that she was a dom by nature herself, but had never had the opportunity to spank someone, particularly someone only a few years older than herself. So, once Ben was settled across her lap, with some relish she raised her hand and brought her palm down on Ben's far bottom cheek, watching as his bottom surrendered to her hand, and then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks and enjoyed how she was turning both cheeks darker and darker shades of red.

After a while landing her very hard spanks, she knew that Ben was starting to struggle by the way that he was gasping and even squirming around on her lap. Sensing he was struggling, and knowing she was the one in control, she stopped spanking with her hand, picked up the hairbrush, and immediately started to spank him really hard with the paddle side of the brush and saw how his bottom flattened even more effectively with the hairbrush than it did with her hand, and loved how she was starting to produce bruises across his bottom. Well, this might not be the light smacking that he had hankered for from her mum, but as he was rather older now, she thought that this would be something that he was likely to enjoy. She also assumed that to be the case because he was staying in position across her lap.

Ben wasn't even thinking about how Miss Brown lightly smacked the boys' bottoms in class, but he was enjoying being across this Miss Brown's lap, with such a close-up view of her skinny bare legs which he found such a turn-on. As much as he was an alpha male in the office, he often looked at some of the younger women and wondered what it would be like to be dominated by them, disciplined by them, subject to their authority, and, of course, spanked by them. Well, he was now experiencing something like that, with the added benefit of this Miss Brown looking so much like Miss Brown, his teacher.

Once Emma was happy with the way that she had managed to bruise both bottom cheeks, she put the brush down and ordered, "Okay, Ben, get up and get ready to be caned."

Ben heard the instruction and again immediately obeyed, albeit he did struggle just a little bit to ease himself up from her lap. He noticed immediately that his erection had gone but was hardly surprised at that. He was sure, though, that it would return.

Once Ben was standing, Emma stood up and moved away from the chair, went to where she had left the cane, picked it up and swished it twice before ordering, "Now bend over and grab hold of the chair, and make sure your legs are well apart because that will help you balance."

Whilst Emma had never caned anyone before, she had looked at various websites and reckoned she knew how to give the cane. At least, she hoped so, but if not, this would be a great learning curve for her.

Ben again immediately obeyed the instruction and bent over and clasped hold of the seat of the chair, making sure his legs were far apart. Once he had done that, he looked at the floor behind him and saw Miss Brown's skinny legs, and once again found them so sexy. This confirmed to him that a woman's attractiveness was much more than just curves because he knew that he found this Miss Brown to be the most attractive woman that he knew.

Emma positioned herself and tapped the cane on Ben's bottom, making sure that she was far enough away so that the end of the cane would land fully on his bottom rather than in the air to make sure it gave maximum effect. This was one of the first tips she got when looking at those websites. Happy that she was positioned correctly, she glared at Ben and saw that he was looking at her legs, and said sternly, "Four strokes are for college boys, twelve are for adults for the same thing. Stay in position."

Again, Ben simply obeyed and did not even acknowledge the instruction, making it clear that he was accepting everything that Miss Brown told him. He did notice that her calf muscles had tensed and so was sure that the cane was now on its way down to give him the first stroke.

Next moment he heard the thwacking sound followed immediately by the searing pain, and he yelped. He was shocked that it was so painful, but he did force himself to remain bent over by clasping even harder onto the seat of the chair, although he did find that he closed his eyes and gasped in and out through clenched teeth. How was he going to cope with eleven more strokes, he asked himself, but if he was going to be truly submissive then he had to do it.

Emma fully intended to make that first stroke full force, but reckoned that Ben, being supposedly the alpha male at work, would be able to cope, and, indeed, he did. She did smile as she saw a thick red welt develop across both his bottom cheeks, but then set about to produce eleven more parallel welts which at least would give both of them the experience they wanted, even if it was the one and only time that they did it.

Emma focused again and raised the cane and brought it down as forcefully as she did the first time slightly below the first welt, and as she heard Ben gasp again, so she watched as the new thick red welt developed. She then proceeded to land the third stroke and then the fourth and fifth strokes, each time watching the red welts develop whilst she saw how Ben forced himself to stay in place by clasping the seat of the chair with his knuckles getting whiter and whiter, which Emma enjoyed watching. The same happened with the sixth stroke.

Emma knew that this wasn't the type of caning that Ben had expected, but then if she had given him the relatively light strokes that he would've got, at least in comparison, at college, then he wouldn't have felt that he had experienced a proper caning. She did wonder whether he thought the same but hoped that he did. As she landed the seventh stroke and then the eighth stroke, and still Ben stayed in place, she even wondered whether he would be willing to submit to the cane again. When she landed the ninth stroke, and she thought he was yelping even louder, it also confirmed her thoughts that he was going to be doing this again as he stayed bent over.

When Emma landed the tenth stroke, she noticed that she had not quite painted parallel lines and some of the strokes cut through the others, which no doubt made the pain even greater, but then she decided she would end with a double stroke which she did, and was rewarded with an even louder yelp from Ben, although he still stayed in place.

Once the caning was over, Emma savoured the sight of those raised welts but then said in a far more almost loving voice, "Okay, Ben, you can get up now."

Ben took a few moments to register the comment, and then pushed himself up, again struggling a little bit. Once he was standing, he clutched his bottom and stepped from foot to foot saying, "Oh my goodness that hurt, oh my goodness that was so painful, oh my goodness."

Emma was concerned that he hadn't taken the caning as well as she thought and wasn't sure what to say. So, she stayed silent and waited for Ben to calm down, which he did.

Ben then said sincerely, "Thank you so much, Miss. As much as that really hurt you gave me what I have wanted for so long. The spanking was fabulous, and being across your lap was the most wonderful experience. Of course, the spanks hurt, particularly with the hairbrush, but I so want to do that again. I also want to know what twenty-four strokes are like, and maybe even more."

Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers
12