Mrs. Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was relieved and said sarcastically, "Want, want, want. Well, I want something from you," and she eased her hands under her skirt and pushed her knickers down to her ankles and slipped them off and put them next to Ben's clothes. She then eased her skirt up above her waist and sat back down on the chair with her legs wide apart, pointed to her pussy lips, and ordered, "Do me."

Ben immediately and happily did as he was told because he wanted to do something so personal for Miss Brown, and he quickly knelt down and leaned in, kissing her sexy skinny thighs as he worked his way up to her stretched pussy lips, where he licked away, easing his tongue inside, and at the same time flicked her taut clit. It didn't take long for her to explode in an orgasm.

Ben was ecstatic because this was what he had fantasied about doing to his teacher Miss Brown, and doing that to Emma was even better, and real. Once again, he told himself that he loved the way that she looked, yes, skinny, yes, an A-cup bra, but such a beautiful face with her long dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders, and he already had a hard-on.

When Emma recovered from her orgasm she smiled at Ben and saw his erection, and asked, still in her stern voice, "So I can take a plus one to a party tonight. Of course, you still have to do everything I say whenever I say it, so will you come with me?"

Ben didn't care that this Miss Brown was a few years younger than himself, and would make everyone aware that she was in charge of him, but he was so taken with her, and he replied, "Yes please, Miss."

With that, Emma stood up and maneuvered Ben so that he sat on the chair, knelt down on the floor, took his erection into her mouth and sucked hard, and, like her, Ben came very quickly, filling her mouth with his sex juice. As she sat back up showing him that she had swallowed his sex juice, it was clear that they both liked each other.

Emma then instructed, "After the party, we will come back here. I will give you another spanking and twelve strokes of the cane and you will spend the night with me in my bed."

Again, Ben accepted what she said, but, frankly, that was exactly what he had been hoping for.

As they both looked deeply into each other's eyes they knew there was a special bond, maybe because of the Miss Brown who was both Ben's teacher and Emma's mum. However, they both knew that it was going to become something much bigger than that, with Miss Emma Brown being the dominant and Ben the submissive, just as they both wanted.

12