All Comments on 'Mrs. Brown'

by Peter242

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Would love to be in Ben’s place. I have had several Mistresses who spanked me, but never enough, and I didn’t get to eat their cunts, either!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a really sweet charming story and touches the heartstrings in a number of ways - boy meets girl, tells her what he dreams about, girl says fine by me, accedes to the boy’s wishes and they’re on the road to happiness ever after. If only life were this simple and all girls kept a dragon cane in their upstairs cupboard!

Maybe that is what all men need - a woman with authority over them and the instrument to enforce it. In the post-patriarchical society which I hope we will live in soon, this sort of thing could be a simple addition to the marriage contract.

K x

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fine premise.

But spanking/caning is all so mechanical.

Needed not to be concluded so fast.

Needed dialog during it.

Needed him getting aroused with a hardon.

Needed some reaction from her about his arousal.

Needed her asking him if, over the years, had masturbated to visions of her mother beating him, and forcing him to do things to/for her. What had he imagined? How often? Does he still do it?

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

love the story, maybe a part two when mom finds out and has a go at Ben, maybe both of his dream girls at once.

carlmacscarlmacs9 months ago

I thought this was a well written and nostalgic story. Reminded me of my school days and teacher crushes.

I still am excited to see ladies wearing a tunic dress that buttons up the front from top to bottom and a leather belt. Unfortunately am yet to meet my Miss Brown.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What happends at night ! We wanno know. Plesae tell us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a pleasant surprise to find your stories on Literotica!!!!

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty699 months ago

This brings back school memories of being disciplined by the nuns . The story got me as hard as the discipline did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous