All Comments on 'Mrs. Brown's Tale'

by TrickydickyUK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jaccorjaccoralmost 7 years ago
Please continue.

I liked your story. I would have liked it to be longer. Perhaps 2 or 3 chapters. I think you could have made the seduction a little longer, and the sex a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I won't judge whether you have a 'future in writing', but technically you write well enough for me to post stories also in the future on this site.

As for topic and content of your story it moved very quickly from nothing - without any kind of prior indication or any kind of description of either of the two's feelings/longings/desires/fantasies or sexual practice - to consummate incestous motherfucking, I suggest tbat you should give the readers more of a lead to understand why such an important social barrier gets broken.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 7 years ago
Keep It Going

Love the story, want to hear more.

forever316forever316almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Definitely needs a part 2

grumpa1945grumpa1945almost 7 years ago
Yes

Not one of those who fancied their moms. She was 44 when I was born. That said I loved it and it needs a sequel or 2. I like the idea of swinging that was hinted. Also a nice hot tub & pool not used in the story, could have expanded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very, very, very, very....

Verbose!

I gave up before finishing the story.

You could have chosen to tell the story in half the words, but as you said, you wanted a lengthy story...

gemini0257gemini0257about 5 years ago
Great start!

Love it. Extremely well written. Please please continue.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I like the story. The character and plot development was good for your first story. Some romance and intimacy would be nice. Impregnation seems to be a bit early due to a lack of character development. I rated the story 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous