Mrs. Brown's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips were taking on a life of their own, rising and thrusting, trying their best to get all of him inside me. Finally, he was there and I felt so completely stuffed, but at the same time a little disappointed, 'cos at the same time there was at least a hand's width left outside. I could feel him prodding my cervix with his gorgeous cock, but I wanted it ALL!

Then Tony started to really fuck me; while at first I had my legs around him, he then moved them separately to place them over his shoulders, so that I was almost bent double, my knees pressing into my big tits. He started pounding me like I had never been pounded before, both harder and deeper. I started to worry that he might be trying to get past my cervix, and at the same time hoping he would succeed and gain entry to my womb directly.

I really felt that I wanted him completely back inside me, where he was conceived.

Even more, I was beginning to hope that he would get me pregnant, that I actually wanted his child growing inside me. God, I was so deliriously happy, I wanted to cry! My own son was loving me like I'd never been loved before! All the while, Tony was telling me both what he was doing and what he was going to do to me as our relationship continued. He wanted to make me his completely. Possibly to move away and marry.

All the while he was shafting me; I had so many emotions and thoughts running through me, love, worry, but most of all wondering what life would be like if his dreams came true!

Then I could feel a tidal wave as my orgasm approached, unstoppable, irrepressible. I started screaming, something I had never done before, trying to get Tony to cum with me.

As my inner walls gripped him and my hot creamy juices flooded over his magnificent prick, I suddenly felt him tense up, his cock-shaft pulsing and the head growing larger as his spunk travelled forcefully through his penis, to be injected into my ever-welcoming womb. By this time, we were both screaming unintelligible things, things that were so over the top as far as language was concerned, we could have passed as aliens!

Then the moment arrived; I could feel the head of his cock press and hold against the opening of my womb, and his sperm being shot into it, I only managed to count to seven before my own senses gave way, but later, Tony told me there was ten or eleven; that was as near as he could tell!! After coming down from our highs, we both felt it was time to talk truthfully and candidly about everything, so after taking a shower (together) we got some munchies and drinks then sat at the breakfast bar.

It seems that Tony had first noticed me even before his father had cheated, whilst at a family party, after somebody suggested a swim. I had chosen a rather daring bikini, small top for my big tits and a G-string bottom half, totally inappropriate, I know, in hindsight, but we had been drinking and I think all of our inhibitions were well below normal standards! It goes without saying that Tony evidently couldn't get to see enough of my body and decided to get very much closer!

As for myself, well, I think that I covered that earlier, but following that, I also wanted to know more. While not being as devious as Tony, I decided to try and peek at him, especially when he showered. It wasn't until then that I first saw him jerking off and calling out 'Mommy' as he shot his spunk up against the shower wall, only to watch it dribble down. Even then, I must say, the amount was impressive, enough to get my juices running!

So it really seems that fate did take a hand in all that happened, after all. Richard really did do us a favour screwing around! So now Tony has properly taken over his father's place, although he's left some clothes in what used to be his bedroom, he's also moved into mine full-time, other than when we have guests. And guess what; I'm now a classified nymphomaniac, can't get enough of Tony's big stiff cock in my pussy, but only his, at least for now, as we've both talked about taking our exploits further.

After experiencing Tony's cock, I've now developed an almost overwhelming urge to see him buried in someone else's cunt, but that's only because I find it difficult to see it buried in mine!! Oh, just one other detail, I've now had the pleasure of measuring Tony's cock: an impressive eleven and a quarter inches (11 1/4" )!! Am I a lucky girl or what!!

Our first fuck had taken place just over three months ago, and I've just missed my first period; we're so happy, Tony's just about over the moon and I can't get the big stupid grin off of my face! All we have to do now is decide whether to stay put or move to where nobody knows us - decisions, decisions!

END.

Author's note: Love it or hate it, please let me know; either comments or suggestions will help me decide if I've a future in writing. May even continue this one.

12