Mrs. Carter - Alternate Ending

Story Info
An alternate ending to the original story.
1.3k words
4.26
104.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackHeart93
BlackHeart93
1,067 Followers

An Alternate Ending to the Original Story

This is my first submission to Literotica.

I did not use an editor because I wanted to find out how good or bad my spelling, grammar and story flow is based on comments from the readers. I'm certain they will let me know.

This story is grounded on the original story, Mrs. Carter, by BiGGuy33. He said he was flattered that someone thought enough of his original story to write an alternate ending to it. I have found that I like writing alternate endings and sequels to other author's stories as well as writing creative stories of my own.

The original story related the efforts of a Mrs. John Carter to justify the sexual relationship between her husband and the wife of the protagonist, Henry. Henry's wife chose to become the mistress of her boss. Henry, once he found out about the arrangement, made the decision to divorce his wife. Mrs. Carter came to him to explain the situation between her husband and Henry's wife and pleaded with him to understand the origin of the relationship, accept the relationship as an ongoing aspect of his marriage and drop his divorce proceedings.

This story starts toward the ending of the original story with, . .

"I'm sorry things have worked out like this, Henry. It was never our intention to split you two up. She loves you more than I can express and losing you for good is positively devastating. But I will keep my promise. I suppose it's the very least I can do."

As Mrs. Carter was about to stand up, I stopped her with a raised hand. "Mrs. Carter," I started. "Before you go, I have something for you."

Mrs. Carter settled into her chair again.

I pulled a manila envelope out of my desk drawer. I opened it and shook it until a small plastic container fell on my desk.

"There are aspects of Trish's relationship with your husband that I think you should be aware of. As you know," I continued, "I had investigators observing and recording the extent of the relationship between your husband and my wife for some time. I long ago acquired the photographic and video evidence of their adultery and ceased all visual surveillance. I, nevertheless, had an interest in my wife's activities and maintained some of my information gathering resources, even up to three weeks ago.

Mrs. Carter was surprised. "Do you mean you have been spying on her for the entire time, almost a year, since you have filed for divorce?

"Yes." I replied, "I have been maintaining audio surveillance of her conversations."

I took out the SD memory card that the plastic box contained and held it up to Mrs. Carter.

"Although you were instrumental in arranging for your husband and my wife to have a sexual relationship, you might be surprised to discover what goes on between them when they think they are alone. When I learned that you wanted to visit me, I decided to pull out a number of the audio conversations I had on their private activities for your review. There are seven audio recording on the memory card. Let me play a portion of one recording made after they had had sex in your home about four weeks ago and were quietly engaging in pillow talk."

I pulled out my personal laptop and cued up the recording I wanted. Immediately, the voices of John and Trish were apparent. John Carter was trying to comfort a crying Trish.

JOHN: "Please stop crying Baby. I don't like to see you like this. Things will get better, I promise."

TRISH (sobbing): "I have no doubt that our relationship has cost me Henry and my marriage. I feel like I have lost so much. It is killing me inside."

JOHN: "I am so sorry Trish. I did not foresee this for you."

TRISH: "John, I have very little left from the dissolution of my marriage. I no longer have the love and affection of my wonderful husband. I have lost my beautiful home. My friends avoid me. Even my own family barely speak to me. And when I am in the office with my co-workers, they treat me like I am shit."

JOHN: "I will do what I can to make this up to you. I promise."

TRISH (tearfully): "I would like to believe that you can make it up to me."

JOHN: "In what way can I help, Trish?"

TRISH: "Up to now, I have not expected anything in the way of a bonus or a raise based on the services I have provided for you and your wife. Now, however, I think I need more."

JOHN: "Do you want a raise or a bonus?"

TRISH: "That would be nice in the short run but what I want most is to become the next Mrs. Carter. That is the only way I could justify my infidelity to Henry."

JOHN (obviously surprised by this innuendo): "You know I am married and I would not forsake my wife because for what has transpired between us. I could not do that to my wife who has been so supportive and even encouraged the arrangements we have."

TRISH: "You have told me over and over that I am so much better in bed than you wife ever was. You said that you don't even like to sleep with Helen any more. Don't you want to have me in your future? Don't you want me to be here for you for you forever and ever?"

JOHN: "Yes, baby, I love you as much as your husband ever did. I haven't loved my wife since that first time we fucked together. I can't do without you. If I had a choice, I would divorce my wife in a heartbeat and live with only you until I die.

"However, I cannot do that. Not because I love her but for financial reasons. She is the majority owner of the business I run. I can't walk away from her without devastating financial and social results. I have to make her believe that I still love her despite that fact that I can't stand to sleep with her anymore. I hope that she grows old very quickly and passes on soon so that I can be with you for the rest of my life."

TRISH: "Yes, I want her to grow old quickly and die so that I can become the next Mrs. John Carter and sleep in your marital bed with you. I want the social status and lifestyle that does with the sacrifice I have made for you."

I stopped the tape at this time. Mrs. Carter sat very straight. She was transfixed with the narration she had heard. I could see that she had tears in her eyes.

I stated, "The other six audio conversations contain similar conversations about you."

I removed the memory card from the laptop and put it back in its plastic holder. I put the plastic holder back in the manila envelope and handed it to her. I told her that the envelope contains written transcripts of each of the seven conversations on the memory card. She could read them at her leisure. Further, I told her that I hoped that she would use what she has learned to her advantage and eventually to the disadvantage of her husband and my soon-to-be ex-wife.

I stood up and said, "Thank you for coming."

She stood up but appeared to be unsteady. I escorted her to the front door of the building where her limo was waiting. I opened the car door for her. She seemed unsteady on her feet. I think she had hoped for a hug of some kind but had to settle for a handshake. I helped her into the car. I said to her, "You have fucked yourself with your treacherous machinations as well as me. I hope you are happy with the outcome. Have a good day, Mrs. Carter."

BlackHeart93
BlackHeart93
1,067 Followers