All Comments on 'Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 10 years ago
Nice start

It's a well worn theme - wife pays off husband's gambling debts with sex - but you have found a fresh interpretation. I could envisage taking Mrs. Cheng's place!

Nice touch that the wife is in control of the boys and they like it that way.

Hope there will be more as there is so much to explore with this threesome.

Minor typos are a tad distracting but not too serious.

Well done.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
So far so good

You have got to continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Will there be a chapter 2?

What the hell?

Many of your other stories became serials,

so what happened?

a. You ran out of ideas

b. You got bored

c. You have another story you'd rather work on

d. You want readers to show interest in a chapter 2

e. Other ________________________________

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Yup

I liked that she took control too.

Nice start and I wonder if her prick of a husband will still be in the mix 14 days later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Non-con???

Maybe a new category? This doesn't seem too non-consensual to me.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
I like

This story. Looking forward to more chapters.

dwbdazdwbdazabout 10 years ago
Great start to the story!

Great start to the story. Yes the premise is a little canned but I'm enjoying it a lot. Can't wait for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reluctance at first, then fun.

It appealed to me. Just so I could know, I would love for her piece of shit husband to get his comeuppance. Then maybe marry her off to the boys? While protecting the MIL & kids? IJS. A little editing would help smooth out the story, too. Please keep writing!

LovecutefeetLovecutefeetalmost 10 years ago
What about hubby?

I think he should pay by becoming his wife's dogslave, while she lives with the boys. Would be kinda appropriate. After all, she might be sore otherwise.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Love it!!

I really like the way this story is unfolding. Yes there is the threat of violence, but none has developed. She is not treated as a "Sex Slave", just as a beautiful woman. These boys could'nt have a better teacher.

Yes I will go look up the next chptr, & the next chpter!! I am throughly enjoying this story. Thank You!!

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
As a Chinese Girl

I love it. I can so see myself as Mrs Cheng. Some might be tempted to scoff at the premise but I've heard of this happening.

I too appreciate that this is a gentle story and to be honest, I am tempted to steal this scenario for one of my own stories.

So, I love what you've done and am moving right to the next chapter.

5 stars from me!

-asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story of turning boys to men

Thank you for the story, very nice. Wonder if this story is real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Band the husband

Make the husband a eunuch, she can enjoy his mouth and have a man to take care of her needs.

ilovetosuckonnipplesilovetosuckonnipplesabout 2 years ago

This is amazing. My only criticism is that it so good that I wish the actions were described in much greater details, so that I could read the story for a longer period of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous