Mrs. Cum Slut

Story Info
Wife loves to be covered in cum.
1.6k words
4.18
23.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters re over eighteen years of age.

I've been married to my Julia for ten years now, and I have to say I'm happier and have more sex now than I did back then. Our secret is communication. That and having an open mind about things.

When we were first married, we were in our early twenties, we thought we knew each other pretty well. Some things you only find out about after you're married though. Once we'd tied the knot Julia let a few months go by, let us get comfortable with each other, then she started suggesting things.

When she suggested we watch porn together I was nervous. I mean it's kinda ingrained for us guys, ya know, watching porn in private. But it was also kinda exciting! So we picked out a movie together off of a website to download.

I just went with some vanilla porn at first, Julia agreed. We got on the couch and started watching. At one point the guy came on the woman's face and Julia moaned quietly and rubbed her thighs together. I grabbed the remote and rewound, played it again. Julia watched raptly then looked at me and asked in a husky voice, "Can we try that?"

We could and did. In no time I had my pants down around my ankles and my pretty wife's mouth on my dick. Knowing that she wanted me to paint her face with my seed turned me on like crazy and in no time I was ready to shoot. "Gonna cum!" I yelled.

Julia popped my cock free and jacked it furiously, mouth open, tongue flicking my cock-head. I spasmed in her hand and jet after jet of my thick goo hit her all over her cheeks, in her mouth and even her lovely hair. She was licking the cum from her lips, rubbing it into her skin.

She was so sexy, I just flipped her onto her knees and fucked the shit out of her! Her cunt was on fire, she was fucking her hips back at me, telling me how much she loved my cum. My cock was still sensitive from orgasming, in a few strokes I'd cum again, deep in my wife's pussy.

That session marked a change in our sex lives, very much for the better. We started talking more about sex, our likes and dislikes. I'd had very little experience before meeting Julia, four girlfriends only two of whom I'd slept with. I was open-minded, just inexperienced.

Julia on the other hand had much more experience. I hadn't expected this; I haven't mentioned yet but strictly speaking my wife is rather plain. Of course I find her quite attractive but I've seen other men's reactions to her. When she told me how many men she'd been with I was surprised, she gave off the impression in public of being a wallflower. But she'd been with more than enough guys to know what she liked and didn't when it came to sex, and one thing she did love was cum.

I'd never heard the term bukakke before. A short while after elevating our sex life by sharing her love of cum, she showed me what kinds of fantasies she really has. Gang bangs, cum parties, bukakke events, whatever they were called, this is what gets my wife the hottest. Having a large group of men jerking off over her, showering her with their seed over her entire body, being able to feel their hot offering splatter every inch of her skin, that would get Julia cumming like gangbusters.

A few years later, better jobs, more money, more time to have fun. My sexual horizons were still pretty much the same, some might call me boring, I just think I'm lazy and agreeable. Julia however, she began discussing maybe getting some guys together, having a cum shower for her.

She'd never been shy about fulfilling any fantasies I'd had over the years, not that there were many or anything too wild. And it always excited me to see my wife get my cum on her, maybe it would be more exciting with more people!

We took things slow, we're both fairly conservative in areas other than sex. Did our research, checked adult website reviews, talked to those we could, almost all in chat rooms online, once at a party, talking to another couple.

Finally we hit on a plan we liked. We found a motel suitable for a meeting place, set a date, screened applicants as much as we could. Julia thought eight would be a good number to start with, seven strangers and myself. Finally the big night arrived.

We arrived first and set up. We had gotten a padded massage type table, Julia said gathering around the bed wouldn't work, too much space between her and the men. We pushed other furniture out of the way and made sure the drapes were tightly closed.

The men started arriving right on time; we'd made it clear that once things started the door was staying locked. As they filed in they were treated to the sight of my naked wife standing at the table, smiling and welcoming each one. Once everyone was here I locked the door and went to stand next to my wife.

"Gentlemen, thank you for coming," Julia began. "I have a feeling I'll be saying that later too." Her little joke got a few chuckles, most of us were very nervous, me included.

"Let's get started then," she said, and I helped her up onto the table. Lying there, surrounded by strange men, Julia seemed much sexier than she ever did at home. I was getting hard, I stepped next to my wife's head and unzipped my pants, took my cock out.

That seemed to be the sign everyone was waiting for. As Julia grabbed my swelling member and guided it into her mouth more and more of the men unzipped and began fisting their cocks. She freed my cock momentarily to speak.

"Yesss, lots of cock, oh god, look at them all, all for me, all hard, oh god!" She reached out on either side of her and just like that her hands were full of pricks as well. She swallowed my meat again as the men surrounding her began rubbing their dicks all over Julia's sexy body, she was rolling her hips, we could all see how wet she was getting.

She was gobbling my knob like a madwoman, the men surrounding her were all at attention now, everyone stroking, staring at my wife's naked bod, it was getting me off thinking about it. Julia did that thing she does with her tongue and just like that I was cumming, I pulled my cock out and blasted my load all over her face.

I milked the last few drops out and wiped my dick on her hair, then stepped back; there were already guys behind me waiting for Julia's hot mouth. The guy in her right hand grunted and shot his load, my wife moaned around a mouthful of cock as it hit her skin.

As arranged we all moved around Julia in a circle clockwise as we came, making room for the next guy. She was getting positively covered in semen from her hair to her chest, grinding her hips into the table as I played with her pussy. As her husband I had the privilege.

Finally there was just one guy left, Julia was jacking him off while talking dirty to him and rubbing cum into her skin. "Cum for me, yes, I want it, give it to me, oh such a hot load you have in there, come on, shoot it, shoot it all over my dirty body, I love it, I need it! Cum, yes, cum for me!"

He tilted his hips forwards and ejaculated on Julia's chest, long ropes firing from his organ onto my wife's pink skin as she massaged it over her hard nipples, down her belly, into her navel, finally down between her legs.

We were all watching her now, my hot wife. She was covered in cum, licking it off her face and tits, using it as lube as she finger-fucked herself, putting on a show, getting some of us hard again as she writhed on the table.

I was fisting my dick again, I was finding this sexier than I'd thought I would. All these men being aroused by my wife, plus seeing Julia as she came always got me hot. Right now she was on fire, I'd never seen her so aroused.

"Oh god, going to cum, who's close, who can cum on my pussy? I need a fresh load oh god, mmm, such wonderful cum, so thick and hot, oh yes!" Julia was spread wide, eight pairs of eyes watching her masturbate, seeing those fingers rubbing that cunt.

I was more than ready. As Julia came so did I, pumping a smaller load over her fingers so she could rub it into her cunt. A stranger shouldered me urgently aside and spattered her again and Julia screamed as it hit her, "God, Yes, More! More cum!"

Twice more men shot their wads over Julia's messy crotch, her orgasm kept going and going, finally she went rigid, toes pointed, and gushed fluid from her pussy! She had squirt her own cum for the first time, drenching me as I stared in awe at the sex goddess into which my lovely Julia had transformed.

At last it was over. Julia was wiped out, I thanked the men and sent them on their way, one or two quietly asked about a next time as they left. I assured them we'd be in touch and went to minister to my wife.

She'd never looked more lovely to me, than right then; covered in the sticky offerings of eight men, completely satisfied, glowing like a lightning bug. I got a towel and cleaned her up gently.

"We're going to do this again?" she asked, eyes closed, big smile on her face.

Oh yes. I can't wait!

The End