Mrs. Dora's Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Adventures and desires of a lady.
1.6k words
3.73
8.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Dora went for a morning walk with her dog, Max, black Labrador Retriever. She lived in the capital of a small and insignificant Central European state... She walked past buildings that, if not ruined, had the yellow colour of the ancient Habsburg monarchy. Mrs. Dora was educated and wise enough to realize that this whole city and state was ridiculous. On the other hand, she was still part of some kind of elite of that society... Living in the centre of that city, she as a civil engineer, with her husband, enjoying a good income and with some style and wit.

Max was walking the streets of the city centre... it was early spring, the sun was shining nicely, the city was not too crowded. Walking with Max through a square, she saw a woman approaching her on a bicycle. She immediately recognized who it was. It was Ana, her contemporary dance instructor. In fact, Ms. Dora preferred yoga classes, but for a while, to keep fit, she went to contemporary dance classes. That's how she met Ana. Ana was a sweet woman. She was a ballerina at the National Theatre, but her career was failed. Her, indiscipline, various unsuccessful love affairs, as well as numerous unfortunate bodily injuries made her unsuccessful, frankly a looser. On the threshold of retirement in national ballet, without graduating from college, she had to hold dance courses for a mass of often ugly, fat and lazy women. Mrs. Dora joined the dancing group at the invitation of a friend. The fat and ugly ladies she danced with aroused a little disgust and ridicule in her. But the dance instructor, Ana, roused her interest. She was a cute little woman. Certainly not a classic beauty, she was too short, with slightly but sexy crooked teeth, nevertheless her cute posture and style made her an alluring beauty. Mrs. Dora tried to get closer to Ana and began to get to know her.

And now, as Max walks, Ana approaches on her bicycle. And Ana noticed Mrs. Dora and laughed. She stopped her bike and they talked pleasantly. Ms. Dora discreetly touched Ana's shoulder and palm during the conversation...

Then they said goodbye and Ana went on her bike. Mrs. Dora continued to walk Max, then returned to her apartment. As soon as she entered the apartment she let Max free, and she went to take a shower. Her husband as away on business trip. As she took a shower in her modern and decently decorated bathroom, she began to tease her clit. She aimed the shower from which warm water gushed at her clit, thinking about Ana... Mrs. Dora was very horny... She climaxed in the shower, thinking about how beautiful Ana was on her bicycle... she has to have that tiny beauty...

After showering, she wiped herself and went naked into the living room. She leaned back on the couch. Her desire to have Ana was strong, fresh from their encounters and discreet touches of that little beauty's body. She smelled her aroma and this created great lust in Mrs. Dora. So, reclining on the couch, she started stroking her pussy again, devoting herself to her clit, thinking of Ana... She did not take her glass dildo, but that did not matter. Max didn't deconcentrate her either, as he approached the couch and gazed at his mistress. Mrs. Dora patted him on the head, to leave, and she continued to rub persistently on her clit. She came hard again... She got up and went to get dressed. She had to get to work... But she knew that all this was not enough, all this could not satisfy he, she would have to have Ana... She sat at her desk, opened her PC and opened the folder where she was keeping pictures for her pleasure. She had some Ana's pictures there too... She again felt urge, desire to have Ana... She put her hand on here crotch and started stimulating her pussy... Ana was beautiful on the pictures displayed from the screen... But after some time Mrs. Dora stopped... Ana on screen and only her memory will not suffice...

Few days later Ms. Dora was to receive a public television crew at her home, who was to make a report on healthy eating and all its benefits. In fact, Mrs. Dora was known in better city circles as a dedicated advocate of a healthy and natural diet. Her good friend, Carmen, a professor at the Faculty of Architecture, who had connections on television, persuaded Dora to agree to appear on TV. To Mrs. Dora, on the one hand, the whole TV thing was both a hassle and a waste of time. On the other hand, it suited her vanity, to receive at least a little recognition to her reasonable and healthy lifestyle. In addition, these broad masses should at least be, albeit in vain, educated that it is not good to eat fast food and various mass-produced products with too many preservatives.

The television crew came to her home, and Ms. Dora with her husband, Mr. Marko, gave interviews about a healthy way of eating and preparing food. She mentioned that they do not prepare meat during the week, but Mr. Marko can eat it when they have lunch at Mrs. Dora's mother over the weekend. However, Mrs. Dora was angry that Marko was not prepared enough to help her make vegetable frappe which was an important part of TV report. Eventually the TV crew filmed Mrs. Dora and Mr. Marko having lunch, while Max was walking under the table.

When the TV crew left, Mrs. Dora finished her lunch in peace and then told Marko to wash the dishes. When he did, Mrs. Dora invited him to lick her pussy. Mr. Marko obediently knelt between his wife's legs and gently took off her pants and panties. He began to humbly suck Mrs. Dora's clit. During that time, she managed to open the folder on her PC with her pictures and looked at Ana's picture. Marko was humble and thorough and sucked well, and Mrs. Dora looked at Ana... After she came, she took Marko by the chin with her palm and told him, "Couldn't you have been a little more engaged when we were preparing the frappe?" Marko replied that he really had a lot of work to do and couldn't concentrate on preparing the food. Mrs. Dora replied, "Maybe I should punish you?" She laughed, and so did Mr. Marko. He obediently went to another room and returned with a strap-on dildo which he carefully tied to his wife's waist.

He knelt beside the desk, and Mrs. Dora approached him from behind. Without much foreplay, she shoved a dildo into his ass and started fucking him... Mr. Marko moaned at first, but Dora told him to be quiet... After that Marko moaned quietly and with pleasure... Beside fucking him in the ass Dora also pushed her hand bellow his belly and jerked off his dick. But she was not thorough with her husband's penis. She decided not to let him enjoy in that way. Let him masturbate himself later, and now he will get a full portion in the ass...

"Yes my dear, you enjoy it" - said Dora as Marko moaned with pleasure... "And it is good for your prostate, and we need to think about that, don't we?"

After vigorously fucking him in the ass she got up, unbuttoned the dildo that fell to the floor. She told Marko to clean it up and she went to take a shower... She will have to call her friend Carmen to tell her how the filming for the TV went...

After a little over half an hour she came out of her apartment with Max on a leash... She headed towards the old part of town where she was supposed to meet Carmen. There was not much crowd in that part of the city, and the narrow streets, wooded parks and semi-dark entrances of the old buildings gave a lot of opportunities for intimacy...

Carmen also came, with her sweet German birder. Mrs. Dora really envied Carmen on that dog...

They went for a walk... Ms. Dora told Carmen at length how things went with the TV crew and what she said in the interview... After that they chatted carefree about little things, gossiped about mutual acquaintances and friends... Then Mrs. Dora focused on her favorite topic, questioning mischievously Carmen about her students at the Faculty of Architecture... Is there any handsome smart young man among them, but also what are the girls like... Carmen smiled and answered, describing how things were at her workplace.

When they were alone, or when Mrs. Dora judged that no one was watching them, she would abruptly approach Carmen and suck her ear, or kiss her neck... She loved to do such pranks with Carmen, who sometimes pushed her away with her elbow...

When they were all alone in a small park, Mrs. Dora skilfully slipped her palm under her friend's sweater, then under her bra and squeezed her nipple with her fingernails, kissing her neck at the same time...

"You're really crazy, stop," Carmen laughed.

Mrs. Dora lowered her other palm from her friend's shoulder to her crotch. She squeezed her crotch with her whole palm...

"Come on, come on, you're crazy..." - Carmen replied, and after a while she separated from Dora. Ms. Dora repeated the same prank a few more times, and then they went for coffee together... In the cafe, Mrs. Dora mischievously kept putting her palm on her friend's feet, bringing it closer to her crotch...