Mrs. Dora's Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Adventures and desires of a lady.
783 words
3.65
6.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday, around noon, and Mrs. Dora and her husband Marko were soon to go to Sunday lunch at Mrs. Dora's mother. While Marko was getting ready, Mrs. Dora was sitting at her computer, sorting out some chores, and then she opened a folder with her favourite pictures... She opened Ana's pictures... She was thinking... While attending dancing classes the week before, she heard that the previous summer Ana's heart was broken by another of her unfortunate loves, allegedly a Spaniard. Poor Ana, the little beauty's heart is broken again! Indeed, during the dancing class, her face seemed sad... Mrs. Dora intended to pay the necessary attention to this... She will have to comfort that sweet little lady...

Meanwhile, old customs, Sunday lunch at her mother's. Mrs. Dora was justifiably strict with her husband and managed to pressure him to agree to her way of eating healthy. And her husband, Mr. Marko, was obedient. He was a pretty handsome and well-preserved man, but with the new way of healthy eating introduced by his wife, he lost even more weight. But Mrs. Dora still didn't trust her husband... He was really looking forward to going to her mother's for lunch on Sundays, because he was always greeted there by roast meat, potatoes, rice, apple strudel or something like that... Then he would gladly eat it, moreover, he especially enjoyed dipping white bread in roasted meat juice. To Ms. Dora, this was suspicious, this fondness for white bread, because she insisted on healthy bread made from seeds and other healthy ingredients ("Life Changing Bread").

Mrs. Dora's mother, Mrs. Alessandra, was a dear and cheerful lady... Her husband, Dora's father, left her mother and went with a young mistress, but he was punished by force majeure and suffered a heart attack. Mrs. Dora remembered how much her mother had suffered because of her father's deception, yet she somehow found a new path in life and, nowadays, spent her retirement days comfortably. Mrs. Dora's mother kept in good shape during hiking trips. She was a passionate member of a mountaineering society with whom she went on expeditions across all the mountains... She was a small, thin, simple woman, with short grey hair, and - despite her age - with all teeth in her teeth and without most of the health problems affecting women her age. In addition, she always had a nice smile on her face... Mrs. Dora wanted to keep her mother smiling.

And so they came to lunch and Mr. Marko had a good treat. Mrs. Dora ate only vegetable soup, salad and healthy side dishes, while Mr. Marko threw himself on roast meat and potatoes... When lunch was over, Mrs. Dora told her husband and mother that she would take a walk with Max... She left her mother's apartment with Max and went for a walk...

After Mrs. Dora left the apartment, her mother indulged in her Sunday enjoyment... She happily prepared lunch for her son-in-law, but - as they say - there is no such thing as free lunch...

So, according to the good old custom, she hungrily approached her son-in-law and started kissing and licking him. Mr. Marko knew what to do. He unbuttoned his mother-in-law's jeans, took off her panties and started licking her pussy. His wife loved his licking and sucking, so her mother wasn't unhappy either. After that she lustfully threw herself at his cock and started sucking it systematically, she sucked thoroughly, so Mr. Marko abundantly squirted the sperm into her mouth. Mrs. Alessandra happily swallowed everything. After that, she jerked off her son-in-law's dick for a while, and she pushed her finger into his ass, and soon his cock hardened again. Then she impaled herself on his dick and fucked him with pleasure... Mr. Marko again squirted semen into his mother-in-law's womb... "You are so, so sweet, my dear", said Mrs. Alessandra to her son-in-law, as he kissed her mouth, face and short gray hair... It all went nicely, but Alessandra asked her son-in-law to suck her clit once more, and after she came again she dressed and went to wash the dishes... Mr. Marko got dressed and sat down at the table... His mother-in-law made him coffee and kissed him on the mouth once more. How could she not cook such a good Sunday lunch for such a son-in-law after his daughter is starving him with "Life Changing Bread" during the week.

Shortly after Mrs. Dora returned from a walk with Max. She was pleased to see the pleasant scene. Her mother was washing dishes with enthusiasm, and her husband was drinking coffee...

She patted Max on the head... It was time to go home...