Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad David. Not bad at all." She opened her arms and I went to her. She held me tightly and kissed me deeply. I held her tight, not wanting to ever go back home. We stayed in each other's arms for quite a while, not moving.

I looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was getting late. "I'm going to have to go soon Ellen," I said softly. "Not before you fuck me David," she replied. My heart immediately began to pound when she said this to me. I thought it would come out of my chest. I had wanted this to happen and now it was. My cock became as hard as it ever had been. "You do want to fuck me, don't you David?" she asked.

"More than anything else Ellen," I said. "Well, let's get to it." Ellen held on to me tightly and rolled us over. She was now on top of me. She bent down and kissed me and smiled. "Ellen will now take you to new heights David," she said. She scooted down and sat gently on my knees. She bent down and took my hard cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked me until my cock was thoroughly wet. She then held my cock in her hand and lifted her hips over mine.

She opened the lips of her cunt with her other hand and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She held my cock tightly as she eased the head of my dick into herself. Once again I was immediately aware of how hot and wet her pussy was. When she knew that I was still in control of myself, she slowly lowered herself all the way down onto my cock. Finally, she was sitting down as far as she could go. I couldn't believe how wonderful she felt. My entire cock was being bathed in her warmth and wetness.

I felt as she tightened the muscles inside of her cunt around the shaft of my cock. She was able to tighten and relax them with very little effort. She rocked her hips back and forth slowly; she too was enjoying what she felt. I knew that nothing could feel any better until Ellen began to lift off of my cock. Feeling her tight, wet, warm pussy rise upward on my shaft had brought a new meaning to the idea of the sense of touch. Her slow return downward blew my mind. As she continued, her fluids began to flow heavily once again. She was so slippery.

Up and down she went, her tits bouncing with every motion. I watched as she began to play with her nipples. I brought my hands up and took over for her. I softly held her tits in my hands and played with her nipples just as she had. She then bent down and grabbed me around my back.

With one action she rolled us over. I was now on top of her. She looked into my eyes and said, "Fuck me David. Make love to me now. Fill my cunt up with all the cum you can make. Don't hold any thing back David. I want to remember this night for the rest of my life. Come on now David. Fuck me."

When she finished giving me her pep talk she began to rock her hips. She lifted her legs and spread them as wide as she could. I felt myself fall deeper inside of her. I began to pump my hips, lifting my cock out as far as I dared and then plunging it back inside if her as far as I could. Faster and faster we went. Ellen lifting her hips and meeting mine every time I entered her. I could feel my balls hitting her ass every time I went into her cunt. "Harder David. Faster," she told me. I obeyed her commands and did as she said. The bed began to squeak and shake as we fucked with more determination. She closed her eyes and I could hear Ellen grunt as she tried to take me deeper.

"Get ready David," she said softly. "Get ready. It's coming David. It's coming." I could sense her hips widen even more. Her body seemed to mold itself to mine. My cock went in as far as it ever had.

"I'm cuming David," she said quietly. "I cuming. Fill me up David. Don't hold back. Now. Now." She held my ass with her hands, trying to pull me in as far as possible. Her body shook as her orgasm rocketed through her. I felt my balls tighten as my own orgasm began. I felt the hot stream of cum travel up my shaft and out, filling the insides of Ellen's pussy. I felt another load build up and explode out of my cock.

"Yes David. Yes," Ellen cried. "Keep it up. I want more. More." Hearing her say this to me made my body respond. The muscles surrounding my balls tightened once more and another shot of cum went deep into her cunt. I pushed hard into her. Her legs spread wide once more. Another load of my hot cum was thrown down the throat of her cunt. She rocked and bucked as I continued to pump my cock in and out of her. The last bit of my cum oozed its way into her.

She held me tightly in her arms and closed her legs around my body. "Oh thank you David. Thank you. You did so well. You were fantastic. It felt so good. It's been so long and you were so good." Her body was still shaking as she thanked me. "It was great Ellen," I told her. "You're the best. I'm so happy you were the first girl I made love to. It felt fantastic. I'll never forget this night."

"Neither will I David," she said and she kissed me. I was going to get off of her but she wouldn't let me go. "Stay inside of me David. Please. I don't want you to go yet."

I laid on top of her, my hard cock still throbbing deep inside of her. Every once in a while, I could feel her pussy tighten and a shudder go through her body. Her body began to relax and my cock began to get smaller. She finally let me pull my cock from her pussy. She sat up and we both watched as my cum began to flow out from her pussy and onto the sheets. She smiled at me and then dabbed her finger into the pool of cum. She slowly brought her finger to her mouth and put it in.

She sucked on her finger, moaning with pleasure as she did. I pulled her finger from her mouth and kissed her deeply, sending my tongue in as far as I could. Ellen was showing me more than I had ever dreamed of. I thought of the day that she would be leaving and my heart ached. Would I ever find another woman like she. She would only be here two more days. I would have to make the best of them. "I must be with you again Ellen," I told her. "We only have two more days. I need to be with you." She hugged me tightly and looked into my eyes.

"I promise David. I'll do all that I can." She held me tightly again and then we prepared to take me back home. We showered together and Ellen called room service to change her sheets.

As she drove me back home she told me that she had plans for our time together the next day. She left me off at the corner and kissed me before I left. As I walked back home, I wondered what her plans were and hoped that the night would pass quickly.

12