Mrs. Glover's Daughter Ch. 01: Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, baby calm down. He is yours. From now on. you can do whatever you want with him, he is brainwashed and wouldn't be able to disobey you. You could have some dumb bimbo wife, of you can fuck your best friends tight little boy pussy and cum as much as you want any time you want." and I could see his face start to kind of think about... He looks at me.

"Get off my cock Chloe." He orders. I slide his cock out of my pussy, and feel the gaping hole he left behind as I moan. "Bend over that dresser and finger yourself." I look at him for a second. I try to make a rational decision, but its impossible, I strut my ass over, spread my legs, bend over and start fingering my ass while staring at Donald right in the eyes. "Wow. Good girl." I shiver hearing him say that.

He gets off the bed and walks over to me, taking me by the hips, and he shoves himself back in me. "Yeah, I think I'm going to use you. You want my cum little sissy girl?"

I moan as he bends my arm behind my back forcing my face against the dresser. "Yes... *Moan, pant, moan* Donald... *Moan" I want your cum! Fill me up!"

He grabs me and throws me down on the bed, and puts my legs over his shoulders. He shoves his cock inside me again, staring deep into my eyes. He starts moving his cock in and out examining my face. He starts fucking me hard, and I moan with every pump.

"Whore" he says.

I moan as I stare into his eyes.

"Faggot" He says and I moan louder.

He starts to choke me with one hand, while he lowers his head to make out with me. His tongue entering my mouth and his cock ravaging my asshole I start moaning uncontrollably until his choking cuts off my ability to moan. He pumps harder and harder and harder. My eyes rolling into the back of my head and I start to cum. The white fluid dripping through my cage as I shake in pleasure and he exclaims "Take my fucking load you fucking slut. Im going to fucking fill you with all of my cum. Remember that whore." and he gives one last thrust into my boy pussy as he bursts into my ass. His cum was thick and warm, I stroked his back as he used my little hole to get rid of his cum. I wrap my legs around him too and force his cock deeper inside of my hole.

Donald slowly lifts his body off of mine, and he stares deep into my eyes. Then he slaps my face. "You belong to me whore." Then he spits on my face and walks out of the room. I continue to have residual moans as my body convulses on the bed. Abby walks over to me from the corner of the room, kisses me, sticks her finger in my boy pussy, digs out some cum, and forces me to suck on her finger.

"Yeah. You better get ready for our trip whore. You're coming too."

12